Hunter Guardian.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hunter Guardian.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #0
Two questions about the character type: When I got the Guardian Claymore, I realized that I actually could not use it, since I always have a baton or wand in my hand. What should I do, sell it off? How did you guys solve this (If you have played Hunter Guardian)

I have Greta aong, but is doing Loyalist. I hear she will leave me when I kill the creator on Dhonald's, which is a real shame because currently she is th eone packing the punch in my aprty (if I am not useing a Diciplin wand or crystals, and I usually don't. Save them up for big foes). How will I ever get by without her? I figured I could pump Fireshaping up to 5 and replace her with a Drayk as soon as possible, but how am I to get Cryodrayk without canisters? I can't, right? Seems like Gull is going to be hell on me.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Warrior
Member # 5870
Profile #1
You need only 3 points on fire shaping to get drayk. And you dont need cyrodrayks since drayks are more worthy for your essence cost,
especially for guardians.

Keep your claymore. You cant use it while using a missle weapon. But the chance you need a melee weapon is good.

Can you cast speed now? You can train 2 level of blessing magic and spellcraft with money and raise another point in blessing to cast speed. It will completely change your life.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
Eh, I got the Blessing Magic, but not the energy (Level 21, 50 energy. Bleh) When I get my Essence Aegis and blessing from the Shaper ghost, maybe add Girlde of Geniouse to that, think I should have enough energy.

Only need 3, that's intresting, but I need a somewhat strong drayk to replace the hole that will be Greta.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #3
Remember, you can use up to 6 canisters and people will still not notice and the ending will be the same. Adverse effects only show up with 7 or more canisters. If you want to add a drayk, do so as soon as possible so it will gain levels with you (sneak into lord rauls private chambers, just go the direction the guard in there doesn't (only one particular guard will notice you in there and go hostile though others may wander in from time to time) and use the drayk canister there. (maybe upgrade to a drakon later?) Also maybe you should consider buying 1 or 2 levels of int with skill points.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Warrior
Member # 5731
Profile #4
I thought the only way to ever get drayk is to use a canister, right? So in order to get to cryodraky, you need to use all 3 drayk canisters anyway. Which means you should stop worrying about using drayks (if you're intent on not polluting yourself) or just find and use those 3 canisters only.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #5
Khyrryk can teach you how to create a Drayk, if you are loyalist.

Is it just me, or is it a bit hipocritic of the rebels to teach you how to shape Drakons and Drayks, the very same creatures they claim they want to free?

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #6
When do the rebels teach you how to create a drakon?????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????
????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????

EDIT: added line breaks

[ Thursday, July 07, 2005 04:52: Message edited by: Drakefyre ]
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #7
Please don't use so many question marks. One would suffice.

Create Drayk Canisters - Inner Dhonal’s Keep, Stonespire, Khyryk’s Tower

Teachers - Orois Blaze?

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #8
Orios blaze doesn't teach you how to make drakons.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #9
Well with the info Schrodinger used in his faq he only lists 2 drakon canisters, and Khyryk teaches second and third tier battle and magic creations and rotgroths, but no drayk.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #10
Hmm. So now loyalists teach how to create Drayk?

Damn.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 4112
Profile #11
I tried it and Khyrryk does *not* teach Drayks.
Nobody teaches Drayks and Drakons.
Khyrryk teaches Rotghoroths.
Possibly Gazers, but I can only attest (as I am far from my computer and I only *really* remeber that he does not teach Drayks or Drakons, and does teach Roths) to what I have already written above.

--------------------
AKA xKiv : I/O,I/O, it's off to disk I go ...
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #12
He doesn't teach gazer, but someone does augment you for gold to get a point of that. However that faq must be missing some source of skills as it only lists two possible points of create drakon and I doubt Jeff would make Ur-drakons impossible.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5731
Profile #13
Ur-drakons aren't impossible.
You just need to make a drakon and take it to the geneforge and kindly ask it to step into the pool of life-changing muck. :D

And since the whole game pretty much comes down to the fact that the only way to become an ur-drakon is for a drakon to use a geneforge, I feel very confident in agreeing with the faq in only listing 2 canisters of ur-drakon.