Geneforge 2 cheat help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2 cheat help
Apprentice
Member # 7545
Profile #0
neither of the money cheats work ilovemoney or givememoney... healmenow iwanttobestronger pleaselikeme and rechargemenow do work. Any suggestions? i just purchased the game today thru realarcade
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
It could be they are broken. Looks like you will have to get cash the old fashioned way.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #2
To my knowledge, I don't think there's a money cheat in any of the Geneforge games (I can't say for sure about G4... It's not released yet.).

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers Meet
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #3
Just get one of the third party trainers. I believe most of them are posted around here somewhere. Or you can do it the old fashion'd way.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

To my knowledge, I don't think there's a money cheat in any of the Geneforge games (I can't say for sure about G4... It's not released yet.).
I am certain that no money cheat exists. So yes, the solution would probably be to use a trainer.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Apprentice
Member # 7545
Profile #5
ok... i was going by the neat stuff link then choosing cheats ... it was listed there if it is an error can someone fix/delete it?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
Do you mean this site, or some other one?

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 7492
Profile #7
It may have something to do with the level you are at and the money you already have.

--------------------
Hari Jan
Apprentice
Member # 7545
Profile #8
this site.. i go to the geneforge2 homepage..choose neat stuff on left..choose geneforge and the first link cheats
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #9
You're looking at the cheats for Geneforge 1, not Geneforge 2. Some still work in GF2, others don't.

[ Thursday, October 05, 2006 14:15: Message edited by: Anthropos Kakistos ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #10
This is a better site for the Geneforge 2 cheat codes. It doesn't have "clearthisarea" listed, but that code is in the game.

Dikiyoba is still slightly disappointed that the code "igotarock" never carried over from G1 to the rest of the series.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #11
The website Dikiyoba linked:
quote:
ihateserviles: Makes serviles think they shouldn't have rights
If only it really worked that way.

--------------------
You lose.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #12
*disappoint*

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #13
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

I've never even needed a money cheat; you'd be surprised at how much cash is naturally available.

Thanks to my natural skills as a pack rat, I'm quite good at finding things to sell in all of Spiderweb's games, not just the Geneforge series.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #14
I scavenge everything and still have some problems with money in G2, because I buy all the training and spells. But I wouldn't cheat to get money, because that would take away some of the fun of the game.

Dikiyoba.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #15
GF4 will improve scavenging, right? The encumberance will be only of what you wear.

PS: Poor, poor English.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Apprentice
Member # 7545
Profile #16
ok i ran into a problem.. i am in warren of the three and cant find Zyan's package.. i looked west and south west in the two rooms from Eko but no luck.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #17
Hmm...both my memory and the walkthrough tell me that it should be in one of the two rooms. Check your special items to make sure you didn't already get it, and then try clicking on all the barrels again to make sure you didn't accidentally miss searching one.

Dikiyoba.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #18
To elaborate, I'm certain it's in a barrel and I'm fairly certain it's against the west wall of the southernmore room around where Eko Blade was. G'luck.

And yes, this is my first post in months.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Apprentice
Member # 7251
Profile #19
hey, just go to the script file and attach,
code =
change_coins(9999)
break;

to any talk node and talk to em'
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #20
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

I scavenge everything and still have some problems with money in G2, because I buy all the training and spells.
I buy all the training I can too, but I really don't have problems with money. My secret is that I sell anything I don't want or need--and that has resale value. ;)

When I scavenge for items to sell, nothing is sacred; I'll take anything that's not nailed down--as well as a few things that are. And sometimes, especially in G1, when I feel I don't need a sect anymore, I'll make them hostile to me so I can kill them to sell their stuff. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #21
What's the point of playing if you cheat?

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #22
I suppose if it increases your enjoyment of the game, then cheating is okay.

Dikiyoba.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #23
I'll have you know I never beat a Spiderweb game without cheating (making myself more powerful, not looking at puzzle answers). The same goes for every game I ever played except for World of Warcraft, but I would cheat at that if I could. You see, I don't play games for a challenge, though I get the impression that most people do. I play solely for story, kind of an alternative to reading those fantasy novels you see at the book store. Who reads those anyway? It's a matter of why you game, really.

--------------------
You lose.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #24
Originally by Emperor Tullegolar:

quote:
I play solely for story, kind of an alternative to reading those fantasy novels you see at the book store. Who reads those anyway?
Lots of people who post there.

Dikiyoba.

Pages