Geneforge 2 cheat help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2 cheat help
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #25
I hate cheat, but sometimes I found it necessary. v_v

Expecially I use editors when I accidentally use a canister before teaching twice a spell. This because I played GF3 first than the other two.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by Teuz:

Expecially I use editors when I accidentally use a canister before teaching twice a spell. This because I played GF3 first than the other two.
You don't really need the editors if you just reload your game when you accidentally use a canister.

In GF1, I don't think you can buy too much training anyway, it mainly comes from canisters.

In GF2 & GF3, I buy all the training I can get before using the canisters.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Apprentice
Member # 7501
Profile #27
well in "Gamewinners" the cheat lists are not always reliable... for example:
if you go to the G2, G3 pages then you would see this line
"Turn current area green on Sucia Island world map clearthisarea"
in G1 u r in Sucia Island but not in G2 nor G3... some of these cheats don't work becuase they are not compatible for the version of the game... i have found that not many works in "all" 3 versions.

[ Sunday, October 22, 2006 06:49: Message edited by: TAKE ALL ]

--------------------
previous display name was TAKE ALL
SHAPER I am ALWAYS with you i know all that u do i know all of your secrets including how to shape
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #28
quote:
Originally written by TAKE ALL:

well in "Gamewinners" the cheat lists are not always reliable.
I try to rely as little as possible on cheat codes for that reason. And one cheat code I found (though it was for an 8-bit nintendo game) actually killed my character. :mad:

I normally only visit sites like GameWinners or GameFAQs to get hints on how to complete part of a game; sometimes I've even found that my way was better! ;) :cool:

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.

Pages