New scenario / Update to another

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: New scenario / Update to another
Apprentice
Member # 5294
Profile Homepage #0
I've put a couple of small fixes into Amnesia (actually, a few months ago). Version 1.0.1 is available here:
Amnesia (win version)

I also finished another scenario (well actually, also a couple of months ago). It's available here:
Mystery Manor (win version)
It's another puzzle-ish scenario based in a single house. It's at version 1.0.1 (fixed a couple of things last week).

These have been submitted to the various sites, so once they show up somewhere, these links will no longer be available.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
Good work! I'm glad to see you still keep designing, whatever people say about your scenarios. I really appreciate that, it's a good thing.

Pity that they're only windows versions, but that's easily fixed.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
Yay! More new scenarios are definitely a good thing. :)

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - BoA Scenarios and poetry.

(And sadly, this was your life...)
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Ballad:

Yay! More new scenarios are definitely a good thing. :)
"Foul Hordes" was a scenario!?

--------------------
"I must admit, killing mortals is much easier then killing demons. If you remove a demon's head, all you end up with is something that tries to bite your ankles." -Valen
Noob: lol 1337 lol woot
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #4
Thanks Mike. I just played through and it all worked fine. The shovel was hard to see, and in an odd place, so that was a bit frustrating. Other than that I enjoyed it.

--------------------
Vogel - "10% off on all of [our] products for the month of October. ... this discount applies to games, CDs, bundles, and even already discounted products."

Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Thralni - "a lot of people are ... too weird to be trusted"
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Thralni:

How?

--------------------
Feel free to rate my karma. Please. I like to have an idea of what people think of me.

The Mystic: "Vista is a funky and finicky OS to begin with."
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Fractal:

quote:

How?

Send it to someone who uses a Mac. It takes about two seconds to generate the custom graphics file using Graphics Adjuster or a little longer with a resource editor. And that's the only thing that needs to be done to use it on Mac.

(The only exception is if it uses a prefab party; that would take a little longer!)
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #7
I made a resource file for the Mac users among us. Whoever wants is, I can send it to you.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #8
EDIT: Yikes, double post...

[ Friday, October 26, 2007 23:01: Message edited by: Thralni ]

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #9
Thralni - upload it to your ermarian webspace and post a link. That usually works better for everyone.

--------------------
Vogel - "10% off on all of [our] products for the month of October. ... this discount applies to games, CDs, bundles, and even already discounted products."

Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Thralni - "a lot of people are ... too weird to be trusted"
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #10
I was going to do it, but I didn't have the time just then.

http://thralni.ermarian.net/otherstuff/MysteryManor.cmg.sit

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #11
I've played through, and it all works fine. I had a bit of a problem with the lightning rod - I'd already picked it up and not realised it. Otherwise, very nice.

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - BoA Scenarios and poetry.
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #12
It's an interesting scenario. Is there a way into the basement?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #13
It's just off the entrance where you enter the First floor, behind a secret door in the western hall.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaEl PresidenteWhere the Rivers MeetA Visit to the Madhouse
AvatarAphobiaIMAGINE THIS SCENARIO
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #14
Thanks. I've finished it now. I really like this scenario, short though it is.
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #15
I want a Mac version please. Plus: I can't find the tool to break the fan in the basement! How will you send it to me? If you want to use my e-mail adress it is meriwyatt@earthlink.net . Thanks

--------------------
I am a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew! Feel free to rate my karma.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #16
ginger: please read through the whole thread next time.

quote:

I was going to do it, but I didn't have the time just then.

http://thralni.ermarian.net/otherstuff/MysteryManor.cmg.sit

--------------------

Where the rivers meet
Co-designed with Nikki: El Presidente.

Give us your drek!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #17
Originally by ginger8445:

quote:
Plus: I can't find the tool to break the fan in the basement!
First floor, northeast corner. Giving the name alone didn't seem like much of a help, and the name and location together was too much of a spoiler, so that's all you'll get from Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #18
I'm really sorry. I can't seem to find the shovel. I went into the Character Editor and gave my charachter a shovel but that didn't work. Can you remember what room is was in because I looked EVERYWHERE. Sorry for the inconvience.

[ Saturday, October 27, 2007 13:36: Message edited by: ginger8445 ]

--------------------
I am a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew! Feel free to rate my karma.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #19
First floor, room south of the temple, near the bucket.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #20
Thanks for helping me find it and I did, but I can't remove the fan. It still says If only you had a tool or two to help you, then you could remove thhe fan. What am I missing? Again thanks for your help.

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #21
Did you walk through the pasture to the building (it's a stable or barn) in the northeast corner? There's a box against the far wall (between the windows). What you're looking for is found inside the box.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #22
I did that and tried to search it but all it says is "you look at the space and see BOX and DIRT". Is there something wrong with the scenario? I tried to download the Mac version but it didn't work. I don't know why. Can someone make a Mac Stuffit Expander version for me that doesn't say cgi. or something because I couldn't seem to load it properly? I really want to finish this scenario but I'm getting very frustrated. Also I notied that when I load my party in the scenario, it gives me an error message saying it failed to load a graphic. I stupidly figured I could try to run the Windows version so I think that's the reason the scenario is buggy for me. Thanks for everyones help! Sorry about all the inconviences! :(

[ Saturday, October 27, 2007 15:20: Message edited by: ginger8445 ]

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #23
quote:
Originally written by ginger8445:

I did that and tried to search it but all it says is "you look at the space and see BOX and DIRT". Is there something wrong with the scenario?

I recommend starting over if the screwdriver cannot be found.
quote:

I tried to download the Mac version but it didn't work. I don't know why. Can someone make a Mac Stuffit Expander version for me that doesn't say cgi. or something because I couldn't seem to load it properly?
What do you mean by the Mac version? You need to download this and this to play the game on the Mac. The cmg file needs to be put into the Mystery Manor folder. If you have Stuffit Expander or Mac OSX, a zip file should be no problem.
quote:

Also I notied that when I load my party in the scenario, it gives me an error message saying it failed to load a graphic.
:confused:
quote:

I stupidly figured I could try to run the Windows version so I think that's the reason the scenario is buggy for me. Thanks for everyones help! Sorry about all the inconviences! :(
The only difference between the Mac version and the Windows version is how the graphics are stored. If you downloaded the Windows version together with the cmg file that Thralni made it should work.
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #24
HAHA! I finally solved it! Thanks for everyones help! ;) :D :) :cool:

--------------------