Beta call for "Where the rivers meet"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Beta call for "Where the rivers meet"
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #100
I don't know what's worse... the fact that Nikki gave me version 1.0.0 of the scenario, or that I played it for a week, building up inward resentment towards Thralni for not fixing the bugs in the scenario, before I discovered that I was playing the old version.

Sigh... I'll need a Windows user to send me version 1.1.0 to me. Again. Hopefully I can use the same save file. If not, I'll zip through it with a god party.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
When planning an expedition, I will choose a route for my forces that does not go through thick, leafy terrain conveniently located near the rebel camp.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #101
Use a god party. If you use the same save-files, i doubt you won't run into bugs caused by a different .bas file than the save file uses.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #102
Um... hello? Nikki? Any Windows user?

EDIT: Fixed brackets.

--------------------
I'm all alone...

[ Tuesday, July 25, 2006 19:23: Message edited by: Dintiradan ]
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #103
Sorry! I'm sure that I sent you the right one...

And I'm afraid, I can't send you another copy, owing to home-related issues, and thus, my lack of any of my files on my home computer.

In fact, I haven't been able to test anything, or do any more of my scenario for the past week.

I have made several post-it notes though, and as soon as I find somewhere to live, and secure an internet connection, I'll send you the newest version...

Problem is, it could be a while.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Apprentice
Member # 2733
Profile #104
If you still want a Beta tester for Rivers:
MyMail@pbalcon.e7even.com
None, but I've played most of the scenarios; I have performed Beta testing for several other games.
Spelling and grammatical errors, inconsistencies in storylines.
Male
Mac OSX 10.4.7; 10.3.9; 10.2.8
Amazadh Kristeopolous
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #105
Bump. Again.

Thralni, as you've probably read in the MoS thread, I'm going on holidays.

To the rest of the beta-testers, in the incredibly unlikely event that someone will send me a copy of the scenario, I will not be able to respond for the rest of the week.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
I will not locate a base in a volcano, cave, or any other location where it would be ridiculously easy to bypass security by rapelling down from above.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #106
I was on vacation, and therefor had not contact with the outside world for some time.

That's for the ones who didn't know where I had went.

Betatesters: PLEASE send me an email to say where you are all now; what progress you made; try to send a small report.

I want to get this thing out, and ifd I get nothing, I will simply release it. my second scenario is already in the making, and I got some very nice ideas due to Switserland for some outdoor terrain. Furthermore, France really halped me lining out a plot.

But here is a problem: I want a big mythological creature, like a dragon, but the dragon is totally overused. My father made some suggestions, but I was curious as to what all you guys have to offer.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!

Pages