Grad 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Grad 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #25
Uhh. Why not? He HAS a sniper and weird habits like shootign pedestrians. :P

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #26
You scare me, you scare me like a 50-ton (that's not metric) elephant barreling down on me like a train.

TM scares me, too. He's a Marxist caught in Democratic nation, in a Catholic school, none the less.

But Alec doesn't have to worry about being caught with a blunt, some Canadians are about to make pot legal.

--------------------
I want my Desert Plah back, (Drakey, check your PM's.)

"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #27
Hey hey hey! I'm a commie, not a Marxist. There's a difference, bub.

And while I have obscure beliefs in terms of Democracy, I wholeheartedly assure you, America is not a Democracy. It's a half-assed lie of a Republic. The jist of my beliefs is that all political rights exist as protection for civil rights and economic fairness and equality, but any system I propose would be vastly more democratic than the one we have today.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #28
Blah blah blah.. ;)

--------------------
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #29
quote:
Swirl Blood Swirl:
Uhh. Why not? He HAS a sniper and weird habits like shootign pedestrians. :P
I imagined him turning crazy from the skribbane. Well, he does mass murder. :D :)
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #30
I'm cheering for legalization, personally, and the resolution on it woulda passed here if it weren't for the damn Mormons.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #31
Plah, you are aware that 50 metric tons=50 imperial tonnes, right?

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #32
Alec- You have Mormons in Nevada? I thought they stayed in Utah for the most part.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 3026
Profile #33
Huh, Plah, you really have it in for Canada, don't you?

--------------------
And this was very odd because
It was the middle of the night
- Lewis Carrol

well well well aren't we resilient

Oh the fun

Most generalizations are, unfortunately, true.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #34
Marijuana should be legalized. It's only slightly worse than smoking in general, and it would probably be better with quality control. It's far less dangerous than alcohol, which definitely should be illegal and would be if it weren't for several thousand years of support for drinking.

No, that picture is not me, although it could be. Well, I actually really look nothing at all like that, but with a little cosmetic work I could try to match that.

—Alorael, who will cheerfully acknowledge that he has no life and no particular desire to gain one, either. He's heard that they take far too much work.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Babelicious
Member # 3092
Profile #35
Marijuana isn't worse than smoking. Per ounce, it has more tar, but fewer artificial additives; you don't smoke as much weed as you do tobacco, either. What's more, nicotine is a much more scary active ingredient (poisonous in small amounts, addictive) than THC (which is poisonous only in huge amounts, nonaddictive).

Alcohol should not be illegal. I approve of keeping tobacco and alcohol legal and legalizing marijuana, cocaine, LSD, and opiates. This would make it easier to provide services and treatment for drug users, and keep them healthier and safer. For more information, visit http://www.harmreduction.org

And, TM? Your page wins an award.
IMAGE(http://staff.desperance.net/mboeh/img/czech.gif)

--------------------
(( take my hand and join us ))
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #36
Yeah, but I would say don't let any young people start to use any drugs. It'll kill them before they know it.
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #37
Uhh. TGM sez:
IMAGE(http://www.devever.net/tgm/newdesign/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/tgm%20sez.png)

--------------------
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #38
Which drug in particular?

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #39
Uhh, you're going to kick me in the groin in your next post no matter what I do, so I'll say: All drugs, except when used wisely (=medical purposes).

--------------------
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #40
Well, it would be good if you want a population decrease. ;) It actually keeps our population from going too high at once.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #41
*Redirects groin kick from TGM to SM, who deserves it much more whether he was kidding or not*

I'd post my views here, but no one would read them since you think you know them already, though you really don't, so it would be more of a waste of time than this post is. Oh, and I agree with Alorael about alcohol (I don't think I've said anything abotu that yet, wheee a clean slate [there are no erasers on Spiderweb]).

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #42
Thank you, Davy. And you're actually one of the few members who's opinions actually sometimes ARE intresting (well, let's forget those religious debates, since, I don't read them.).

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #43
It's prostitutes they have in Nevada, not Mormons - they even have broke-looking people dishing out call cards in the street, something I found particularly distasteful. I blame the Mob myself. They have Mormons in AZ though, walled up behind the Grand Canyon. Real Mormons too, fundamentalist, polygamous ones.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #44
quote:
iDavid:
*Redirects groin kick from TGM to SM, who deserves it much more whether he was kidding or not*

I'd post my views here, but no one would read them since you think you know them already, though you really don't, so it would be more of a waste of time than this post is. Oh, and I agree with Alorael about alcohol (I don't think I've said anything abotu that yet, wheee a clean slate [there are no erasers on Spiderweb]).
I was kidding and not kidding at the same time. First, the population does need to be kept at a certain rate, cause if it jumps too high at once there's a problem. Second, it's not like I want innocent people to die. It's just their choice. Ouchie! Now my groin is black and blue!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #45
quote:
Originally posted by X:
They have Mormons in AZ though, walled up behind the Grand Canyon. Real Mormons too, fundamentalist, polygamous ones.
I spoke with Drazuv (former Arena member who is indeed a Mormon) about this once. Apparently, polygamy was allowed in the "New World" to copulate new believers into being, and is no longer allowed by their religion. (Of course, keep in mind that plenty other aspects of their beliefs confused me as well.)

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 1823
Profile Homepage #46
quote:
Originally posted by Alorael:
It's far less dangerous than alcohol, which definitely should be illegal and would be if it weren't for several thousand years of support for drinking.

They tried that, it didn't work. 'Nuff said.

quote:
Posted by TGMAll drugs, except when used wisely (=medical purposes).
So, do we ban caffiene? And how about paracetamol? (unless you consider relief from headaches medical, which, come to think of it, everyone will). Or, how about chocolate, and the drug that triggers the happy hormone found in it. Hey, why not ban oxygen?! That could easily be considered as a drug.

Then we can all just sit back and watch the world being taken over by the mafia of coffee smugglers. :rolleyes:

quote:
I approve of keeping tobacco and alcohol legal and legalizing marijuana, cocaine, LSD, and opiates. This would make it easier to provide services and treatment for drug users, and keep them healthier and safer. For more information, visit http://www.harmreduction.org

So, why not ecstacy, speed and others that you haven't mentioned?

--------------------
Riot Shields
Voodoo Economics
It's just business
Cattle prods
And the IMF

I trust I can rely on your vote
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #47
Jigga... :rolleyes: there are no fine lines, ok? Truly harmful drugs, I assume he meant. That's what I mean, anyway. Sure, tylenol screws up your liver if you take too much, stuff should be done about that, etc. etc., but I think the drugs that are already illegal and a couple others should not be legal. And about caffeine, I'm sure there's a way to make it less addicting, I think that should definitely be researched. But caffeine isn't as bad as, say, LSD. Or tobacco.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Infiltrator
Member # 2669
Profile Homepage #48
LSD is NOT ADDICTIVE. And you won't get a headache when you don't get your daily fix of it because you drink thirty freaking cups of coffee a week, sometimes more because you can't sleep at night from all the caffeine you're pumping in you.
I say: legalize it all. The only regulations on the books should be as to the purity of the drugs, so you know exactly what you're getting into. Offer treatment, outreach, and education, and let those that want to kill themselves that way do it.
I honestly don't think a former cokehead partyboy knows what's better for me than I do.

Edit: I just noticed that this post was insanely off-topic, so, uh, TM, i like what you've done with Corey's farewell speech. Good job.

[ Sunday, June 22, 2003 13:49: Message edited by: RentBoy ]

--------------------
Posts: 647 | Registered: Wednesday, February 19 2003 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 55
Profile Homepage #49
As a compulsive lurker, I would just like to say that particular web page activated a part of my brain that I'd rather not think about.

Oh. And if Alorael is a hitman...then life has suddenly begun to make sense.

Pages