Nyyyoron~!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Nyyyoron~!
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #25
It's a shame Scorpius got demodded. He was truly a great.

EDIT: You should write another Survivor.

[ Thursday, February 14, 2008 21:45: Message edited by: Mysterious Man ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by Scorpius:

http://groovypotatoes.ytmnd.com/
I love pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes. My southeast Idahoan conditioning demands it of me.

--------------------
"The President finally had what he wanted. The President had a planet. All to himself." -A Planet For The President
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Dikiyoba ate chocolate. Does that count?
Yes.

I celebrated by eating chocolate and buying 10 Valentines on Kol. I will not be sending any of them, but I like the poems.

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - Come back to Camden, and I'll be good.
Shock Trooper
Member # 9906
Profile Homepage #28
IMAGE(http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-cat-shirt-sleeve-burrito.jpg)

Go Fourth my minions, and attack Jeran Korak!

IMAGE(http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/128295283927345000iminurshadow.jpg)

--------------------
Vivan los Drayks! Viva Khyryk! Vivan los Serviles! Vivan los Travokites!
Tastes like Bambi, delicious
No matter what name I have, people can call me Xel
Pylons! this is what you send to blizzard if they cancel Starcraft 2.
Apprentice
Member # 13037
Profile #29
Forth, even.

The best of those cat-pictures are the ones with cheezeburgarz and loads of question marks. And yeah, hope everybody had a happy Valentine's Day.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #30
quote:
Originally written by Azuma:

Hrmm..anyone even..to some degree..celebrated the dang event? Valentines Day..I mean..
I gave flowers to every girl in my grade, as well as all the teachers. Luckily, my High School is small enough that that only added up to about eighty people.

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #31
Nalyd got hugs. And his first kiss. :P

--------------------
Fear us, mortals, but never envy, for though we burn with power, our fuel is our sorrows.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #32
quote:
I gave flowers to every girl in my grade, as well as all the teachers. Luckily, my High School is small enough that that only added up to about eighty people.
That's small?

--------------------
Back on topic...

[ Friday, February 15, 2008 17:44: Message edited by: Dintiradan ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #33
I suppose it was an exaggeration. We have between twenty and thirty permanent staff, and a few more girls than that. Therefor, the actual number came closer to 60, although I bought more roses to ensure a sufficient supply. From my understanding, a High School with three hundred students is considered to be on the small end, with many urban schools reaching two or three thousand. I also take the fact that the same person teaches AP Calculus and Drama as a sign that we might be under the average.

Admittedly, we're just above the lower boundary to be considered a 3A school, which puts us halfway between the largest (5A) and smallest (1A). A long rant for a relatively unimportant topic? Yes, but at least it was in a topic without a clear set purpose for me to be disrupting.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #34
quote:
I suppose it was an exaggeration. We have between twenty and thirty permanent staff, and a few more girls than that. Therefor, the actual number came closer to 60, although I bought more roses to ensure a sufficient supply. From my understanding, a High School with three hundred students is considered to be on the small end, with many urban schools reaching two or three thousand. I also take the fact that the same person teaches AP Calculus and Drama as a sign that we might be under the average.
That's small? :P

Before this goes any further, I should point out that you're talking to someone who went to a K-12 school of about two hundred students. ;)

--------------------
Look, we're travelling faster than the speed of light. That means, by the time we see something, we've already passed through it. Even with an IQ of 6000, it's still brown trousers time.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #35
quote:
Originally written by Khai of Khem:

I take it you're going to be less moody now then? No? Drat.

Buying flowers for everybody is a terrible idea. Giving one to everybody is the same as giving one to nobody - it's not special anymore if even the teachers got one.

Edit: In response to the following post:

Sigh.

[ Saturday, February 16, 2008 04:58: Message edited by: The Sisters Cassidy. ]

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #36
*Destroys Lolcatz with a combination of moves obviously stolen from several action movies and reading aloud the merits of Devestating Critical on a 13+ INT 8+DEX Gnomish Weaponmaster*

--------------------
Jeran Korak-Half-Drow

You insult me, you insult my sword!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #37
quote:
Originally written by The Sisters Cassidy.:

[QUOTE]
Buying flowers for everybody is a terrible idea. Giving one to everybody is the same as giving one to nobody - it's not special anymore if even the teachers got one.

Agreed, but it doesn't really do much harm, and it makes me feel better. I like to think it does less harm to the Valentine's Spirit than moping around feeling bad about being single.

--------------------
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #38
It's all about cultivating good will - he's raising his stock with an important constituency across the board.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #39
quote:
Originally written by The Sisters Cassidy.:

Edit: In response to the following post:

Sigh.

I reject your reality and submit my own! IMAGE(http://forum.egosoft.com/images/smiles/icon_rofl.gif)

--------------------
Jeran Korak-Half-Drow

You insult me, you insult my sword!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #40
@_@

My Valentines was like..

IMAGE(http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/animals/eatypoopy.jpg)

[ Sunday, February 17, 2008 00:11: Message edited by: Azuma ]

--------------------
But after revenge is taken, nothing remains but a painful scar...
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Looking for group to slaughter the world..
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #41
quote:
Originally written by Khai of Khem:

Lucky you. Same here, plus a leather-bound copy of the Yale Shakespeare. (Technically not all on Valentine's Day, but all early Valentine's Day presents.) :)

--------------------
Love is the movement.
BANNED
Member # 13806
Profile #42
I propose making RPGs as bad as possible. My reasoning: The more quickly internet junkies get bored of their games, the more readily they will accept amusement from more productive outlets (ie. social interaction, academia, etc). Thus, I demand that JV immediately produce nothing but the lowest quality games henceforth.

It may take the muffins out of his daughters' mouths, but the sacrifice would be worthwhile. :P
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #43
quote:
Thus, I demand that JV immediately produce nothing but the lowest quality games henceforth.
If you think RPG's consume better spent time, then why are you active here?
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #44
quote:
Originally written by Excalibur:

quote:
Thus, I demand that JV immediately produce nothing but the lowest quality games henceforth.
If you think RPG's consume better spent time, then why are you active here?

Same reason people light candles at church. We're about to be saved, people!

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 13806
Profile #45
The point, sir, is not that you do anything meaningful with your lives; merely that watching hamfisted quasi-debates about politics is wearying, and that scenario production has petered out. The Vogelian school of design has grown so horrifically bland that I keep the hope-- my lit candle, in your parlance-- that you vibrant folks might put to use the hot piss and vinegar which comprises you.
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #46
Dip: Since I have been on the boards, you have been the fastest person to get from 0 to 50 posts. How do you manage that in under half a month. That's 3.3333 posts per day.

--------------------
Ornk Meat and Guacamole --------- $6.00
Gazer Tentacle Stew -------------- $10.00
=:T:=
BANNED
Member # 13806
Profile #47
I read your posts while idly scratching my naked, hairy beer belly and shoveling doritos into my girating maw. What else did you think, silly? ;)
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #48
quote:
Originally written by The Ratt:

Dip: Since I have been on the boards, you have been the fastest person to get from 0 to 50 posts. How do you manage that in under half a month. That's 3.3333 posts per day.
He is trying to make up for my lack of not posting 3.3333 posts a day. Someone has to flood the boards since I'm not doing a sufficient job. ;)

--------------------
"The President finally had what he wanted. The President had a planet. All to himself." -A Planet For The President
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #49
quote:
Originally written by The Ratt:

Iffy had fifty posts in a matter of hours, so Diprosopus doesn't event compare.

Pages