Babelfish Contest #2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Babelfish Contest #2
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #25
Considering the fact that Babelfish thinks I'm a pin, for the next one you should pick some randomn dude's PDN.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, but not sanity -Iffy
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
Not in your shed -We are still under developement, but help would be nice. By the way, most of the conversation goes in the Moderator forum, in case your confused.
Iffy= Infernal Flamming Muffin. The y is added to make a word.
lol teh stupd text spek is lik ubar dum lol
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #26
I think Iffy should make his next PDN "The kind of muffin where inhumanity burns". Anyone else?

--------------------
I make guacamole at work
=:T:=
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #27
Can't, too long.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, but not sanity -Iffy
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
Not in your shed -We are still under developement, but help would be nice. By the way, most of the conversation goes in the Moderator forum, in case your confused.
Iffy= Infernal Flamming Muffin. The y is added to make a word.
lol teh stupd text spek is lik ubar dum lol
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #28
Color doesn't work here, Iffy.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaEl PresidenteWhere the Rivers MeetA Visit to the Madhouse
AvatarAphobiaIMAGINE THIS SCENARIO
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #29
The following are the highlights of translating Weird Al Yankovic's Albuquerque from English to French and back three times.

--------------------
quote:
"IT is GOOD FOR YOU" and then it I have the fastener with the wall and to have the stick a funnel in my mouth and the force I food of stripped something but sauerkraut until the EC what I have to make be twenty six years of year and half it when I have to swear that during one day one day when I obtain the outta that it basement and the voyage sun the glare always and the leprous ones exploit their ukuleles each day and no matter who the cleared up shaving of the will of the street your back for a nickel
quote:
very the next day, a station by the local radio had this contest to see what could correctly guess the number of molecules at the end of Leonard Nimoy which I was not on the line by three
quote:
the film was it him in flight Bio-Dome with the shore of Pauly
quote:
it is certain large large an hermaphrodite with a cut of Band-Of-Gull
quote:
but then one night fateful, Zelda they with me indicate that it have the word the "pumpkin of the sugar refinery? You want to join the disc of the club of Colombia?" I said "Woah, taken above now, baby" "it is right not to prepare me with this that small to engage"
quote:
but I guess that the whole point that I am tryin ' to make here is SAUERKRAUT of HATRED of I!

By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #30
quote:
Originally written by The Iffy Muffin who...does stuff...:

Considering the fact that Babelfish thinks I'm a pin...
I think you are a pill.

--------------------
In today’s America, there are more World of Warcraft players than farmers.
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #31
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

"pumpkin of the sugar refinery?"
Brilliant. :D

--------------------
"We were meant to live for so much more. Have we lost ourselves?" - Switchfoot
----
My poetry
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #32
The following are English>Korean>English

Prick Against the Kicks (Slarty)
It Kicks Hard and to Head it Stabs

The Stew Boy
Su Thyu Boy

Jumpin' Salmon
Jumpin' Compund Word

The Iffy Muffin who...does stuff...(Iffy)
... It filled and to peel who was uncertain, me the pin...

Drew
It was Stimulated

I'll Steal Your Toast
Me your toast it is Hoom seven thing

The Mystic
Mysticism it sleeps,

Terror's Martyr
Fear martyrdom it sleeps,

--------------------
"A good name is better than fine perfume,..." Ecclesiastes 7:1
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #33
Su Thyu, eh?

Anyway, I'm gonna mess around with this phrase now:
Official Spiderweb Software announcements will be posted here. Members can only read these posts and can not reply or start new topics.

Du-En;Du-Fr;Ge-Fr;En-Fr;Fr-En;Ge-En;En-Ko;Ko-En;En-Sp;It-Fr;Ge-Fr;Sp-En;Fr-En

Him DEVELOPING COUNTRY announcement OF OF the software official of OF image the espejo with which the whole external dog OF carryforward fabric He wishes With who situation OF thing boxings him begin to read your of LU accessory your degree your member TO the and fears with the news OF the box with OF estado OF estado OF the emergencia emergency.
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #34
"This novel is not thrown slightly in side, but makes an effort to throw with the tremendous strength."

To each language and back:
Chinese-simple: "This novel is not thrown slightly in side, but makes an effort to throw with the tremendous strength."
Chinese-trad: "This novel not slightly is thrown in the side, but the sign diligently throws by the tremendous strength."
Dutch: "This novel is not thrown lichtjes in side, but makes an effort to throw with the enormous sterkte."
French: "This novel is not thrown slightly in the side, but the marks an effort to throw with the enormous force."
German: "This novel somewhat not in side, but in marks an effort, with the enormous strength to throw thrown."
Greek: "This novel is not thrown lightly in the side, but overwhelms effort to throw with the enormous force."
Italian: "This novel is not thrown a po' in the side, but in the Marches one effort to throw with the tremendous resistance."
Japanese: "This novel is not thrown the side, effort in order to throw with the strength which does not have either the way with making barely."
Korean: "This novel side, is slight but inside producing and the effort which it throws in the force which is gigantic it does not throw."
Portuguese: "This novel is not play slightly in the side, but in makes an effort to play with the tremendous force."
Russian: "This novel is not nebol'sh to the side, but model the effort to throw with the tremendous strength."
Spanish: "This novel is not sent slightly in side, but marks a effort to send with the enormous force."

And something more interesting:
En-Kor;Kor-En;En-Fr;Fr-Du;En-De;Du-Fr;De-Fr;Fr-It;Es-Fr;It-Fr;Fr-En
"Those with given Romain the cars part of packing, is corn the production of the cars of packing increase interior and cubic inch forces in FORCE, cubes throws, it pins does not throw gigantic is."

On top of that, En-Rus;Rus-En:
"Those s, is which they gave Romain, it was which automobiles they divide packings, will be corn the production of the automobiles of an increase in the packing of interior and cubic efforts in THE EFFORT, the motions of the inch of cubes, it fastens it does not throw gigantic."

Pages