Genevernum

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Genevernum
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #0
Do you think that when they all run out of ideas and will to continue either one, folks from Spiderweb will put out Genvernum?
There we will FINALLY find out that the Shapers are decendents from the evil "Loyalists" from A4, who have, by shear stroke of luck and a couple of missunderstandings, defeated the Vahnatai and stole their techniques of how to create life from essence (= spirits of the dead or something). Of course they have blown the whole world to bits in the process and are now reshaping it, of course after their own sick desires and suppresed childhood wishes.
And the drakons (or drayks) are actually underground non-avernum slithzerikai (cause dragons would be too pathetically obvious :P ), who elevated them selves to that status by the help of the few surviving Vahnatai (who actually made the geneforge for exactly that matter).

etc.

etc.

etc.

--------------------
I don't care what you say, I'm punk and Hardcore all the way!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
The term used by most of the community is "Averforge".

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #2
Well, sorry, I didn't know ...

Actually I just got the idea when I played one of the games and din't take the time to look through all the topics, which would probably take me a great deal of time, time and again time ... Oh and did I mention TIME :D ???

I just posted it for fun! And not to start some blasphemious sect of Genvernumerians ...

[ Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:03: Message edited by: Anarhiztok ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #3
It appears that the boards have added yet another country to it's list of global domination. Incidentally, I'm 1/8th Slovene myself.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #4
I thought this was a joke. I still have the naive hope it is...

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #5
Wiki:
Really! That's great! For for our little country even an eighth of a person is a significant gain :D
Actually, if I counted all my atoms, I'd find that a couple of them are of Croatian origin as well, cause my fathers side of the family has it's (at least as much as it is known) origin in a village where still today about 50% of people have the same surname. Not that we are any different sort of people (Slo/Cro) or anything, but just so you can put at least a dim shadowy figure of a yet another country to the Spiderweb controlled lands.
:)

[ Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:28: Message edited by: Anarhiztok ]

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Drow:

I thought this was a joke. I still have the naive hope it is...
Poor, poor, Aran. :(

EDIT: Added quote.

[ Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:23: Message edited by: radix malorum est cupiditas ]

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #7
Drow, of course it is still a joke, don't worry! I follow the saying (well at least here in Slo we have one - I'm really not sure about the rest o9f the world - please inform me) that would sound something like: Laughter is half the health.

Radix - if you meant me by aran, better reread my name :)

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #8
Drow = Aran(caytar)

The joke would be funnier if it hadn't been told a dozen times... and given as a serious suggestion another two dozen times.

Dikiyoba.
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #9
OK! so it wasn't funny ...

Would it be funnier if I suggested that the end for both series would be when the Avernum and the Geneforge planets' paths would cross and they would collide, thus annihilating all life on both planets and once and for all ending their pitiful wars and puny problems for good ...
Maybe all that would happen when the people on both worlds would stop their wars and agreed to start exploring space ...
:P

--------------------
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #10
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #11
Slarty made a slight typo. What he really meant was the following:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

Though if you think about it, JV could make a bundle off of a Geneforge-Avernum game, when you consider the sheer number of people who want one.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
My computer password will not be a recognizable word in any language. It's amazing how many heroes have access to finger-print identification technology and a word-descramble algorithm.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by Slarty:

Let me guess. You don't agree. :)

Me too. Since GF and AV are two different Series.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #13
I bet the Forgavergenenumites will prevail.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #14
OK!
You convinced me!
So let's conclude that the worlds will collide and therefore no attempt of merging will ever be possible and thus the pleas for one will just be pointless ...

Until a new race of Shapers from outer space comes and decides to respawn the two worlds again!

OK?

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #15
I, for one, would like to see plot elements revealed in the "final" chapters of Avernum and Geneforge that would totally destroy the Vahnatai Creationist theory/connection and create an ultimate and everlasting schizm between the two worlds.

But that's just me.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin explained to me that it really wasn't acid rain.
It was the results of his failed nitro-chicken experiment.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #16
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

Slarty made a slight typo. What he really meant was the following:

No, I think he meant this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #17
Bye.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00