Chat Update

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Chat Update
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #50
I have no idea, and I don't care. We'll discover it tomorrow, or today... look below.

Well, surprise surprise. I just discovered that the orchestra rehersal is canceled. Happy happy joy joy. If anybody is still willing, we can have the chat today anyway (thats in three quarters of an hour, no?).

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #51
I'm downloading Trillian, so once that's done, I'll be there.

I'll also turn up tomorrow to, just in case.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #52
I'll be there for a little bit, as long as the comp I'm on doesn't crash again.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin has just made it clear that he believes potato skins to be of the Devil. That said, he claims that he will refuse to eat anything else, except for fried worms, squirels, and lasagna for the rest of his days.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #53
Is the chatroom empty, or did I just enter a wrong one? (It's "spidweb" on AIM, right?)

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #54
I'm there (yes, spidweb is correct), but nobody seems to talk.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #55
to quote Tyran: "(BUMP)".

For those in Europe, or have nothing going on elsewhere, there is a general chat currently going on. Join at your peril.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin is speechless.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #57
Yay you're back. Wait, does this mean you're back? Were you in the chat? How did you know about the chat? Are you Dikiyoba in disguise? :P
Anyhow, damn people: we're having a chat almost every night and sometimes twice at day. Apparently, we don't need to schedule them; all you need to do is install AIM. And so far D, Slarty, Salmon, and I have been in almost every single one. I'm not sure if this is a good thing though, it is quite depressing.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #58
Dikiyoba is never in disguise and is never a disguise. Dikiyoba is just Dikiyoba.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #59
Slarty pleads the fifth.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #60
quote:
Originally written by Slartucker:

Slarty pleads the fifth.
Slarty- I thought we had already spoken about the third person thing. Please, DROP IT
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #62
Party pooper.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #63
I'm not sure if there will be a chat today or not. I had originaly planned it for yesterday, then moved it to today at Thralni's insistence. Then Thralni moved it back to yesterday. :rolleyes:

I'll leave the chat open for today however, 2:00 PM EST (7:00 PM GMT) and ask that someone log it as I will be unable to attend due to my job.

quote:
As a note, spidweb and general appear to be used interchangeably. The chat that took place about 12 hours ago was in general, the chat right now is in spidweb.
Thursday night's chat was an unscheduled chat that was, I believe, started by Inthrall. (At least that's who invited me :P ) That chat was in a room called 'General'. All of my scheduled chats have been in the room 'spidweb'. For future reference, it might be best if we always use 'spidweb' for the general chats because a chat like that is unlikely to be hijacked by some other group, like one of the Blades chats was.

[ Saturday, March 11, 2006 06:15: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #64
I didn't really move it back, I gave the option of having it yesterday. I thought,mif it would be better for so many people, then I might as well say that I didn't have a rehersal after all, and I'd be there. I didn't say anything about that its moved permenantly. That's Tyran's job after all :)

Slartucker, you like evidence and facts? here is something for you, quoted from my last post:

quote:
If anybody is still willing, we can have the chat today anyway
EDIT: i suppose you'll say it when its there, but when will the log be up? I'm very eager to check a few things out.

[ Saturday, March 11, 2006 06:27: Message edited by: Mc 'mini' Thralni ]

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #65
Thralni, the point is that you announced "we can have the chat today" as a result of your schedule suddenly changing. Your schedule was not the only reason the chat was postponed, so this came off as being very self-centered.

More importantly, you made the announcement in a way that was likely to make both chat times suffer. You announced it 45 minutes before the chat time, so nobody could attend unless they happened to be around anyway. On the other hand, it's entirely possible that people who attended yesterday's tiny chat will not show up to today's. It's chat oversaturation.

--------------------

Pages