The Spiderweb Instant Custom Title Generator?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Spiderweb Instant Custom Title Generator?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #175
Originally by Archmagus Micael:

quote:
P.S. I didn't bother reading through all 7 pages, so someone tell me if I've been given one of these titles. Just don't make one for me. My own name's fine enough.
All the titles are together on the first post of the front page, so they're easy to find.

Dikiyoba.

Edit: Added quote.

[ Saturday, February 18, 2006 13:56: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #176
Promoting laziness is anti-Darwinian.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #177
quote:
Originally written by cAPSLOCKED dALLERDIN:

cAPSLOCKED dALLERDIN — "What About BOB?"

Earlier in this thread you complained about the lack of Marathon 2 level titles. The SICTG™ is surprised that you do not recognize your honorary title as one, which pokes fun also at the M2 BOBs, the movie title of the same name, and essentially asks the question you implied by stating there weren't any M2 titles being generated.

quote:
Originally written by Hades:

Hades — Gravely Concerned: Is this random or did it have something to do with a post I made?
Despite the penchant of the SICTG™ to operate on whim, it is not wholly random in its sometimes mysterious selections. There is at least a warped logic in the process somewhere. In your case, the SICTG™ found it pertinent and expedient to make a play on the fact that Hades is the Greek term for the grave and the realm of imperception in death.

--------------------
A4 Item Locations A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List The Insidious Infiltrator
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #178
quote:
Originally written by Synergy:

[quote=cAPSLOCKED dALLERDIN][qb]
cAPSLOCKED dALLERDIN — "What About BOB?"

Earlier in this thread you complained about the lack of Marathon 2 level titles. The SICTG™ is surprised that you do not recognize your honorary title as one, which pokes fun also at the M2 BOBs, the movie title of the same name, and essentially asks the question you implied by stating there weren't any M2 titles being generated. [/quote]As I said in another thread, obviously I'm just not thinking today.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #179
You know, this is starting to remind me of TM's moniker thread. And with how titles keep piling up, the similarities are getting to be disturbing.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #180
That occurred to me too. It never happened.

--------------------
A4 Item Locations A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List The Insidious Infiltrator
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #181
Now it is eight pages of nothingness.

Dikiyoba.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #182
I'll beat someone to the punch and suggest it always was all along.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #183
I prefer my new title to the old one. Thank you!

*bangs head on keyboard as she realizes that that was the surest way to get switched back*

fdkughuhdzgzdljkg;ofjoiz

EDIT: For Micael's title, may I suggest 'Zombies, Skeletons, and Vahnatai, oh my!'?

[ Sunday, February 19, 2006 17:59: Message edited by: Nicothodes ]

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #184
quote:
Originally written by Synergy:

1) Where do you live?

2) What is your relationship to the bevy of lassies in the picture behind you?

3) What is your attitude toward said bevy?

4) What is your favorite color?

5) What is the meaning of life?

Answer these, and the SICTG™ will get back to you promptly with some vulgar derivation of your essence.

Oh, what the hell. Could you do one for me as well? I'll try to come up with profound answers to the questions:

1) North-East Europe. This is actually more specific than I would want to be. Let's just say that I'm fluent in swedish, german and finnish. And I will say nothing more.

2) N/A

3) I believe we can coexist peacefully.

4) My favorite color? I have none. Although blue and black seem to be dominating in my wardrobe and decor at the time.

5) Life itself holds no meaning. It exists only for the purpose of giving stimulae to the people who live it. Life is derived from this stimulae, and therefore every experience we have during our existence is equally important, for it may teach us much about the surrounding world, and the people who live there with us.

Disclaimer: It is now 5 a.m. and the toxic beverages I have ingested so far may or may not have influenced my thinking. If the thoughts expressed here stray too much from my actual thoughts, I will delete this post within the next 24 hours. Edit: Removed some of the idiocy.

[ Monday, February 20, 2006 01:58: Message edited by: Proud Owner of: ]
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #185
Nico — fear not, we're in a benevolent mood today. I like your new title better too.

Proud Owner of 6666 — Your assertiveness has earned its reward.

Ephesos —  :P

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #186
Every time I see E.D.Fs title, I get the urge to hit something. He is supposedly gone, so why keep it there?

(It might flush him out of the lurking, too. :P )

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #187
Well, his account doesn't register as being seen recently, so if he is lurking, he's doing so as a wanderer.

But that would also mean TM is the only person to have three titles. Some people are already worried, why add to it?

Dikiyoba just discovered that the search function on these boards is useless. Dikiyoba had much better success on Google.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #188
I dunno, I guess I consider the list a historical document over a span of time, rather than a present snapshot. EDF generated three highly non-flattering titles...is someone here envious of that? Feel free to speak up. ;)

FINAL NOTE: Actually, don't. The SICTG™ has rebelled, and I was forced to reduce it to scrap metal with my New Age buzzsaw.

[ Tuesday, February 21, 2006 00:06: Message edited by: Synergy ]

--------------------

Pages