Presto Change-o Disappear-o

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Presto Change-o Disappear-o
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #25
Eldibs, I expected better of you. Stop, please, you are killing me with disappointment.

EDIT: Below: Wtf?

[ Friday, December 02, 2005 18:40: Message edited by: Spring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #26
HA! Fell for the old destraction trick, eh? While my twin Goldenpaintking distracted you, I put on my golden indestructible full battle wear.Hah! *pulls out golden indestructible sword* DIE! :D :cool: :D

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #27
*puts on armor made of blood-forged meteoric damascus titanium-mithril infused with adamantium and diamond dust, and to make victory guaranteed, turns on God-mode (for myself only) and disables access to the God-mode cheat by anyone (except myself).*

Now to destroy goldenking.

*teleports goldenking, and anyone or anything with similar DNA, body shape, voice, or fingerprints to a diferent galaxy, then disintegrates the entire galaxy with a fully charged shot from my phased anti-matter fusiion electroalysis plasma arclite shock-cannon (keyed to my DNA, and requires a password) then puts a forcefield around where the galaxy was that is impassable by anything, and can only be turned off from the outside (also keyed to my DNA and a password).*

Now I win.

</leetness>

[ Friday, December 02, 2005 18:49: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #28
HAH! What part of indestructible armor didn't you get? Anyways.*Molds DNA into Eldibs exact DNA signature and steals his weapons, using them to kill Eldibs* I win.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #29
You were teleported without any armor, clothing, weapons, or equipment. It only teleported you. Besides, you're trapped in the remains of another galaxy, and you don't know my password.

</leetness>

[ Friday, December 02, 2005 18:56: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #30
Any mods around? I think this topic has outlived its purpose.

I also reccomend that you two take it to the PM's.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #31
Thuryl leaves, and this happens?

Please refrain from, um, dueling on the forums.

—Alorael, who is reminded of an RP (using the term loosely) posted before.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #32
Gets revived, makes himself immune to all of Eldibs magic/technology, then drnks some tea. :D

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #33
*arbitrarily declares himself the winner, then leaves*

</leetness>

--------------------

? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #34
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

I win.
Now I win.
the winner

That exchange leaves the rest of us as having lost something.

*this message sponsored by an aspiring bodhisattva*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #35
X unit of time gone, want it back.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #36
Hmmm... Interesting. A duel-of-words on the forums. Nice. Just keep in mind that the almighty chicken gods will always win.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #37
quote:
Originally written by Thralni, emperor of Riverrod:

Hmmm... Interesting. A duel-of-words on the forums. Nice. Just keep in mind that the almighty chicken gods will always win.
While I'm in a chastising-for-lame-gimmick mood, please drop the almighty chicken god thing. I, and I suspect many others, would appreciate it.

I can't help feeling that I've become a lot meaner lately. Am I imagining it, or am I going to be kicking babies in another week or two?

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #38
I think that, compared to a month ago, you have become meaner, but alright. I will drop the almighty chicken gods, but this will mean I'll come up with something even more idiotiv and stupid. Be prepared. I already see the big mushrooms marching in...

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #39
...Ash just pwned you at the internet.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #40
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

I can't help feeling that I've become a lot meaner lately. Am I imagining it, or am I going to be kicking babies in another week or two?
It seems to me that more than a change in you, it is the boards which have lately become a bit more conducive to mean-ness. Such as, for example, the scene we see above, which resembles a display of a pair of disgruntled six-year-olds.

[ Saturday, December 03, 2005 06:56: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #41
I would like to point out that acting like a 6 year-old isn't necessarily a bad thing. I always hear people saying "find your inner child."

BTW, you are becoming a lot meaner, Ash. And don't drop the chicken-god thing, Thralni. If we all dropped what made us different, the world (and the message boards) would be a more boring place. It would just be a bunch of people saying the same thing over and over, with everyone else agreeing.

quote:
Such as, for example, the scene we see above, which resembles a display of a pair of disgruntled six-year-olds.
That "forum duel" wasn't spawned out of meanness, it was spawned from two people who had nothing better to do.

quote:
X unit of time gone, want it back.
Nobody forced you to read it.

quote:
That exchange leaves the rest of us as having lost something.
Nope, just those on goldenking's team.

</leetness>

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #42
When you're having a conversation of interest to only two parties, you don't do it loudly in the middle of an unrelated conversation. You do it elsewhere. That applies to forums too. You can't just skip posts without at least skimming them to verify that, yes, there's nothing worth reading there.

Ash, I don't think you're meaner. I think you're frustrated by what Alex has noted as a recent trend on the boards. Everyone gets fed up eventually, and at least you express it in a way that doesn't result in automatic asterisks.

—Alorael, who thinks the difference between individuality and running jokes are a lot like the difference between making skribbane references and being funny. There's a line between silly humor and irritation, and it has a lot to do with knowing when to bring something up and when not to. There's nothing wrong with the chicken gods in moderation.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #43
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

Burn the babies first- they bounce better that way.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #44
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5802
Profile #45
Have fun. play it safe, and dont get drunk

--------------------
If Skribbane dosn't kill me, canisters will.

"You suck." - TM
Warrior
Member # 5886
Profile #46
Make sure you don't get lost in the Bush and attacked by swarms of Petaurus breviceps !

--------------------
We don't make the white chalky excrement that splats down and ruins your car's paint job. We make it stronger.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #47
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

I would like to point out that acting like a 6 year-old isn't necessarily a bad thing. I always hear people saying "find your inner child."
Good point. I suppose that's also your excuse for still wetting the bed?

...yep, I think I'd better invest in a pair of baby-kicking boots.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #48
It imght be just that people are saying stupid things that you want to reply to harshly more and more.

Some of the 'insults' are funny though.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #49
quote:
Good point. I suppose that's also your excuse for still wetting the bed?
Oh, how witty!(sarcasm, for those who can't pick it up there) It's pretty sad that you're immature enough to verbally attack someone who has done nothing to you (intentionally anyways). "Finding your inner child" (not implying that was my intention) is one thing, but just being plain immature is completely different (i.e. what you've just done). I would also like to point out that not all 6 year-olds wet the bed, and assuming they all do is idiotic.

*pulls out flame shield*

</leetness>

--------------------

Pages