Tell me random events...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Tell me random events...
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #0
...that have taken place around you during the last 120 minutes. I've had a particularly silly morning today: first, my dog woke me up by jumping on my face, my little brother put all the lights out just when I was going to rise up, it was so misty when I was biking to school that I could barely see my nose and now my friend spilled his coffee all over his keyboard! Plus, I saw a beautiful rainbow on my way to school! Now how have your last two hours went?

Yes, I'm gloriously bored. Why?

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #1
Good to hear you are bored.

I spent the morning, yawning, taking a slow shower. After that, I spent 15 minutes on making a cartoon of Thralni's fortune-teller gig. Too bad, I found out that I had no floppy to transfer it and release it on the forum, dang.

Oh, and to not fall asleep again, I read Oliver Twist for ten minutes.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
Two hours ago it was 6:39 here. That was six minutes before I went into the shower, so I probably was surfing this board or Polaris (or checking mail).

Nothing particularly eventful in the shower. I was planning to eat some breakfast, but instead I found a few interesting threads to reply to here, and then I went to work. :P Now I shall have to wait a while.

For some reason, the tooth that I had a root canal treatment in nearly half a year ago has started to act up - I can't take a drink without pain slicing through it. I'll have to see the dentist this Friday.

Half an hour ago, I arrived. Since then, nothing particularly interesting has occurred. :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh wait, I got shouted at a bit because I forgot to make a certain change to a program I was working on yesterday. Fun.

[ Tuesday, October 04, 2005 22:08: Message edited by: Aran-something. ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #3
I went home from school, and the only random thing that has happened since is me stepping in my dogs turd.

[ Tuesday, October 04, 2005 21:50: Message edited by: Johnno ]

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #4
Here 2 hours ago was 6:00 pm. I was thinking about my life being a steaming pile of feces, had someone inform me that I am a male reproductive organ, and then got a phone call which told me it would cost $100 to get my ps2 fixed. One good thing is I got a few funny pictures from a party 3 days ago and that party was good because there were some hilarious people and some guys I haven't seen in years.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #5
Why do you think your life's so sucky Kingy?

--------------------
[Insert Signature Here]
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #6
Withing the last month I have -

- Had very bad relationship troubles and then
- Broken up with my girlfriend of one and a half years.
- Blown my money on stuff thinking that it wouldn't be needed only to have to pay $170 to fix my PS2
- Got busted smoking weed by my friends mum.
- Am out of booze money
- A guy I was getting a fake ID from died in a car accident

Yea...
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #7
2 hours ago it was 10 AM, and I was asleep. I woke up about 10 minutes ago. Nothing has happened, as far as I know.

Before that though I woke up around 8 feeling absolutely sick. Then when I was stuck in the bathroom I heard my mum and my little sister walking around, although they should've left already. Then they left. And I went back to bed.

But yeah, otherwise nothing's happened. Except for that sick feeling, which troubles me again, but it's quiet and I think it's partly because I'm hungry. :/

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by Kingy:

- Blown my money on stuff thinking that it wouldn't be needed only to have to pay $170 to fix my PS2
- Got busted smoking weed by my friends mum.
- Am out of booze money
- A guy I was getting a fake ID from died in a car accident

Yea...

*getting urge to lecture* :P

[ Wednesday, October 05, 2005 00:07: Message edited by: Aran-something. ]

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #9
It's not too bad. I haven't gotten into trouble with the cops in years so I'm a perfect child in the eyes of the law. At the end of the day your criminal record is what shows if your a good citizen or not and I'm pretty sure mines clean. That is, unless tresspassing warrents go on it.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #10
I am right now feeling a strong urge to impose my values on another person.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #11
I'm a country hick, what do you expect.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #12
Well, I'll tell what I did, just promise me I won't see messages after this one saying "Zzzzzz", Okay?

About two hours ago, I lost with a card game, and I was angry at my friends for giving me all the points, which wasn't the thing I aimed for. After that I had a really boring German class. We listened to some music :rolleyes: . After that, I had an even more boring Biology class. Now don't take me wrong, I love biology. Its just really boring when were aren't doing anything! :mad: Now I'm sitting at my desk, trying to do some physica, but instead I'm writing this. Yeeehaaaaaaa! The fun! :rolleyes:

--------------------
"remember, children, that chickens are your friends. you must only eat them when you've the appropriate oven and gardening supplies."- As said by Benjamin van Soldt himself.

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #13
I rather have an urge to impose some common sense. Values aren't necessary.

In the last two hours, the most interesting thing that's occurred around me is:

On my walk from the bus stop to work, I walk along Pennsylvania Avenue past the White House. This morning, the police were diverting all pedestrians a block out of our way around what is otherwise an open street, making me late for work. No indication what was going on.

This is why I voted for the other guy.
Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #14
it is 8:49pm now and 2 hours ago i woke up triped over my sister who was sleeping on the floor smashed my head on the open door thenwent to the docter and had..well... they tried to glue the open and bleeding wound but glued my eye shut then they picked the glue off it with sizors then the docter almsot pokes my eye out but hits my forehead :mad:

--------------------
MMORPG developed by jagex ltd. Join RuneScape.com today!

hawk kings editor edited by me for geneforge 2
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000906#00 0000
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #15
quote:
Originally written by green kid:

it is 8:49pm now and 2 hours ago i woke up triped over my sister who was sleeping on the floor smashed my head on the open door thenwent to the docter and had..well... they tried to glue the open and bleeding wound but glued my eye shut then they picked the glue off it with sizors then the docter almsot pokes my eye out but hits my forehead :mad:
Change doctors.

Edit: *glue*? Not sew? I'm not very proficient on medical procedures, but I didn't know you could glue a wound. Then again, it might work depending on the glue...

[ Wednesday, October 05, 2005 05:01: Message edited by: Aran-something. ]

--------------------
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #16
You can use superglue for blisters - it dries too fast for anything toxic to effect you, and it works well to protect the raw flesh underneath. Eventually it wears away. As a rower, I swear by it for my hands.

[ Wednesday, October 05, 2005 05:13: Message edited by: Drew ]
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #17
Superglue was first designed for medical application, which is why it so perfectly glues skin together. Its other uses were secondary. If you cut yourself and are in a pinch where you can't get medical attention quickly, you can glue a wound together. No stitches—no stitching scars.

--------------------
[Insert Signature Here]
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #18
Well, for the last hour I have been on these boards. For the hour before that I was laying in bed waiting for everyone to leave for work and school so I wouldn't have to deal them when I got up.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #19
Last night at the rich men's club, this brown guy bought like a martini for himself and 2 for his friends, right... And being a rich brown guy, he gives like a dollar in tip to my coworker for a $21 bill. And if that wasn't bad enough, he thought he could show off cuz he paid to be in this golf/country club, so he stormed up to the bar and said something along the lines of "ZOMG WTF I paid to be here! I DEMAND A FREE DRINK FOR ME AND MY PALS!"

And, of course, he made himself look like a jackass, and in the end he didn't get the freebies. What a noob.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #20
quote:
Originally written by Eagle, the author soul:

Good to hear you are bored.

I spent the morning, yawning, taking a slow shower. After that, I spent 15 minutes on making a cartoon of Thralni's fortune-teller gig. Too bad, I found out that I had no floppy to transfer it and release it on the forum, dang.

Oh, and to not fall asleep again, I read Oliver Twist for ten minutes.

Thanks for that. I hadn't noticed your post when I first posted here, otherwise I would have posted in my post that this post that you posted was a really terrific thing to do to post....

Hmmmm... In other words, thanks for making a cartoon. I'm anxious to see it (but beware, as the mighty chicken gods may curse you if they wouldn't like it *ckicken god sais "Gna gna gna"*).

--------------------
"remember, children, that chickens are your friends. you must only eat them when you've the appropriate oven and gardening supplies."- As said by Benjamin van Soldt himself.

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #21
2 hours ago was 4:00 pm. I was in school for ten minutes, in a master class where my classmates played in quartets and this violist from National Public Radio who introduces people to classical music critiqued them. He was funny. I wish I could have played though.... then I got my cello from my locker and waited outside my school for my dad to pick me up. Then when he came I went home. We get home at about 5:00. I have cookies and milk and read the comics, talk to a friend on the phone and avoid questions about how my day was yesterday(not something I want to share with anyone). Then I went online. Boring, I know.....

--------------------
If anyone ever asks you why you did something, say "Because I could".
Warrior
Member # 5886
Profile #22
I have spent the latter half of the day doing dynamic timing analysis on a 4 input xor gate. Yay.

Currently, a large house centipede (the gray ones with long legs) is on the wall by my monitor. It clearly is well-fed, very plump, and juicy.....but they probably bite on the way down. :(

--------------------
My friend! Do not fear the flames of the demonic legion! Let the flames incinerate your weakness, strip away all neuroses, and transform you into a newly-forged brazen GOD! Then you will show the subhuman supplicants the true meaning of domination and the proper use of POWER!
--Daemon Pavidum
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #23
I spent the last 2 hours sleeping and getting up. Oh, and going on the computer of course.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #24
XOR gate? I've wondered how that works for a while. As compared to AND or OR.

Anyway, I spent the day going to my new school. Quite different.

--------------------
-ben4808

My signiture is el very good.
post count = 0 + current

Visit the CSM Forums!

Pages