Terror's Martyr

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Terror's Martyr
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Eagle, the author soul:

He managed to get me off the forums through being unpleasant and making me feel very uncomfortable; I was very sensitive back then since I was bullied badly by my old friends, if you remember.
If they push you around like you're their biatch, then they shouldn't be considered friends :P

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #26
Eww, all these emotions in relation to TM ...
*points to signature ( :) you know: we girls can't help it)

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #27
I actually would like to see how it is to get irritated about TM. That's one reason I would like to meet him. An other reason is that I see all the critisiscm (do you spell that like I spelled it???), and I wonder if he really is as bad as people implie. After all, he did create at least one lovely scenario (Canopy I didn't play yet). However, if he is going to do like Djur/Andrea did, I will torpedo him with tirades :D .

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #28
Even if goatse had been TM's only offense, I for one would never miss him. That sort of thing is more than enough. I visit these boards to enjoy myself, not to have my eyes and mind assaulted.

[ Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:00: Message edited by: Icshi ]

--------------------
The A.E. van Vogt Information Site
My Tribute to the Greatest Writer of the Science Fiction Golden Age
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #29
RWG says otherwise, Icshi, unless you come to inflict violations beyond mortal ken upon others.

—Alorael, who isn't even sure what a ken is or why it should be beyond mortals. Do kens only exist in angles of certain degrees?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #30
I know he's not banned for good! And this is not "spam" or anything! I just thought it would be interesting to know what everybody thought!

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #31
TM never posted goatse; that was TGM. Different person. One speaks a language nobody can understand, and the other's Finnish.

[ Wednesday, October 05, 2005 13:02: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #32
*pokes at spy.there's signature* TM's coming back in 11 days, tGM has amnesty and just doesn't want to come back, and I didn't think the other two were banned.
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #33
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

TM never posted goatse; that was TGM. Different person.
Ah. I had read elsewhere that TM was responsible for that particular heinous offense.

It would seem somebody along the line left out a critical "G."

Sometimes this place is like playing the game of telephone with a bunch of Kool-Aid-elevated kindergarteners.

EDIT: I fled the post in question with such rapidity that I did not make note of who was the culprit. I've had to rely on ever-unreliable hearsay for that important piece of information.

[ Wednesday, October 05, 2005 14:15: Message edited by: Icshi ]

--------------------
The A.E. van Vogt Information Site
My Tribute to the Greatest Writer of the Science Fiction Golden Age
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #34
This thread will most likely be active when TM *does* come back.

I wonder what he'll say....

EDIT: I'm a Citizen of Exile at last :) :P

[ Wednesday, October 05, 2005 14:13: Message edited by: BainIhrno ]

--------------------
Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #35
quote:
Originally written by Imban:

*pokes at spy.there's signature* TM's coming back in 11 days, tGM has amnesty and just doesn't want to come back, and I didn't think the other two were banned.
Ok, at least one of TGM's accounts is unbanned now ^_^
Jadewolf and Zephyr are canned; the amnesty-thing refers also to canning. Zephyr said once, the canning would keep him away from the boards, thus I added canning to my amnesty-plead.

edit: :) Congrats to CoE, BainIhrno.

[ Friday, October 07, 2005 02:06: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #36
Yes, TM can be good to have around and vulgarly funny in different times, but sometimes that stuff is directed at certain people, and that is inacceptible and reason for banning. Not to mention the spam topics.

Should he be brought back now? No. In a couple weeks? Yes. Will he get himself banned again? Probably. Nobody get your hopes up too far.

Personally, I'm just excited for the moniker thread. :D :D

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #37
quote:
Originally written by Aran-something.:

TM has gained celebrity status several times over years ago, and you of all people have been here long enough to know this. The reason people are asking who he is is because there's an entire generation of newbies who have never seen him.
I think thats the difference between a Celebrity and a Regular ... people knew TM back than (in a sense), now he's becoming famous because people know OF him.

And honestly look at my post count in correspondance to my time here (thats not even including the time on the old forums), I only appear now and than between long periods of hiatus, I can't keep track of all of TM's moments of fame, neither do I really want to.

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #38
Well, I dunno. I didn't even know Zephyr was still alive, and we usually don't uncan people who seem to have quit. :P
Warrior
Member # 6218
Profile #39
If he is not funny i am going to be so dissapointed.....

For us noobs i think that its going to be a let down if you keep on building it up too much..
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #40
quote:
Originally written by Wise Man:

quote:

He managed to get me off the forums through being unpleasant and making me feel very uncomfortable; I was very sensitive back then since I was bullied badly by my old friends, if you remember.
If they push you around like you're their biatch, then they shouldn't be considered friends :P

Mind me, but I knew them since I was 6 years old. They simply could not accept that I was twice as intelligent, intellectual and smart. To keep their wanton self-esteem, they attacked me. Today we have peace. However, I prefer hanging out with Sanna. We look like a couple when we walk around chatting together, hahaha! ;)

Oh, and Espionage, TM has a habit to attack noobs.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #41
Eagle: I also had that problem. I did this project with a friend of mine, and when we got an A, he simply said he did all the work and started bullying me! And he being very manipulative, my other friends also started bullying me. We also have piece now, but it really wouldn't be the same as it once was. (May the chicken gods forbid that!)

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #42
I suppose that is what you get when you prove that your friends are ignorant.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #43
One of my mates used to always insult me and eventually I just attacked him and everytime we hung out we'd end up brawling but eventually we became really good mates because of all the **** we put each other through.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #44
Forgive me for being cynical, but perhaps the reason that you found yourself being attacked was not that you were twice as smart as everyone else, but because you thought you were?

Just sayin'.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #45
quote:

They simply could not accept that I was twice as intelligent, intellectual and smart.

Hmm...

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #46
Jerk, I have Aspergers Syndrome.

--------------------
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #47
I don't quite see your point.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #48
Stupid is as stupid does.

Given the apparently successful track of a certain U.S. politician's career, I fail to see the value of said intelligence. That is to say, intelligence doesn't matter if it can't be applied.

[ Thursday, October 06, 2005 05:57: Message edited by: Drew ]
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #49
quote:

Jerk, I have Aspergers Syndrome.
I don't believe that gives you an excuse to be an abrasive, pompous ass. Hell, I'd smack you right now if we happened to be in the same room.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.

Pages