Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Olga's fortune teller kiosk
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #75
quote:
Originally written by Morgan:

Reading this topic ranks amongst the top five most profoundly retarded moments of my life.
And therefor I enjoy it! And I'm not the only one I think. :D

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #76
quote:
Originally written by Thralni, emperor of Riverrod:

Next in line is Johno.
Its Spring, and I don't see how steak being my favourite food will help out the 'mighty' ( :rolleyes: ) chicken Gods.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #77
Do you mean that you are Spring, Johno, or that next in line is spring?

Anyway, it does help the mighty chicken gods, because that means you didn't ate chicken, which already makes your fortune slightly better :) .

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #78
Johnno is Spring.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #79
quote:
Anyway, it does help the mighty chicken gods, because that means you didn't ate chicken, which already makes your fortune slightly better :) .
But I eat lots of chicken, and I got a good fortune.

[ Friday, October 07, 2005 15:37: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #80
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

quote:
But I eat lots of chicken, and I got a good fortune.

Um... Now How should I reply to that... Ah! Of course! In the big book of chickens (the chicken bibel) is daid, and I quote:

quote:
You, who eat chicken, may be blessed or burn in the chicken frying pan, but if you ate chicken and say that you had chicken for diner with great enthousiasme, then you are doomed.
This is what the book said. And inscribed in tiny letters at the bottom of the page, is said, and I quote:

quote:
It also greatly depends of the mood of the mighty chicken gods.
How about this? Is this answer satisfying? (I hope so).

--------------------

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #81
People! I'm really sorry for the enormous delays on fortune telling, but I'm very bussy at the moment. Next week I've vacation, so I should have more time. The chicken gods have (regretfully) nothing to say on this matter.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #82
Regretfully? All that seems to come from the chicken Gods mouths are capitalized letters and bad punctuation.

--------------------

Polaris
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #83
quote:
Originally written by Johnno:

Regretfully? All that seems to come from the chicken Gods mouths are capitalized letters and bad punctuation.
Do you still ant your future, or can I skip you, because if this is your attitude towards the mighty chicken gods, your future wouldn't be to good, I can promise you that.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #84
I'll have it, but that doesn't mean I will heed its advice, if any is given.

--------------------

Polaris
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #85
I'm very happy to announce the monthly chicken god representative election! Tomorrow we will hear who was chosen to be representative of the almighty chicken gods! I myself can''t join as I'm already their profet.

"We, the almighty chicken gods, have decided to have the monthly chicken god representative election for no particular reason. We hope everybody is anxious to see who will be elected. That is all"

I'm sorru fortunes aren't coming although I promised. tomorrow I could work on it. May the chicken gods be with you.

--------------------

Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #86
My vote goes to the Magic 8 Ball of Horror.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #87
My vote goes to apathy.

*this message sponsored by the board...um*
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #88
Um... I think you guys didn't understand it. Of course none of your votes will be valid here. Its the almighty chicken gods' decision (avtually its not a decision. that have a hat with names in it, and they take out a small card, and the one with his name on it is monthly representative).

--------------------

Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #89
M8BoH, will you use your mysterious oracular powers to insinuate yourself as the prophet of the chicken gods?

YES.

It apprears you have competition.

[ Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:08: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #90
Can that stupid ball play with chemicals and thus predict the future?

NO, IT CAN'T

As said in the holy chickenbible, and I quote:

quote:
The only rightful way in chickeninity, of predicting the future, is by putting together chemicals, and watch the colours of the different chemicls form one chemical. Only thus, the future will be predicted.
As you can see, you ball can't possibly be the prophet of the almighty chicken gods.

And now for the result of the monthly chicken representative election!

*drumroll*

And the winner is: Nicothodes!!!!

You prize will be a million eggs and a nice hat with yellow feathers on it.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #91
Well, magic 8 balls are magic, so they could probably whip some chemicals together. Besides, I suppose I could lend you my Desicion maker when I have finsihed making it at school (I only have to put the LEDs in, as well as a transistor and I think one or two IC's).

--------------------

Polaris
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #92
quote:

NO, IT CAN'T

quote:
The only rightful way in chickeninity, of predicting the future, is by putting together chemicals, and watch the colours of the different chemicls form one chemical. Only thus, the future will be predicted.
As you can see, you ball can't possibly be the prophet of the almighty chicken gods.

*drumroll*

I know it's funny to play along, but for your own safety I think you should just lay of with the chicken gods thing for a while. It's getting too obsessive and freaky.
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #93
quote:

NO, IT CAN'T

quote:

*drumroll*

YAY!!!! I'll take care of all the eggs and get them to hatch and wear the hat while I do and when the eggs hatch into a million chicks, they can share the hat with me!!!!!
:D

Ummmm......yeah......Sorry about the run-on sentence. I was already hyper....... :o

--------------------
If anyone ever asks you why you did something, say "Because I could".
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #94
quote:
Originally written by Marlenny:

I know it's funny to play along, but for your own safety I think you should just lay of with the chicken gods thing for a while. It's getting too obsessive and freaky.
:D That was a bright spot in my day, Marlenny. I liked it.

--------------------

Polaris
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #95
You know you don't actually have to read this topic if you don't like it. I also don't read all topics, because some just bore me so incredibly, that I just would keep on yawning.

[ Thursday, October 20, 2005 23:01: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #96
This is fantastic! I just got a PM requesting to keep predicting the future. If this is the attitude, i will certainly. I will see when I have time, and I will start predicting again. The almighty chicken gods are also very happy, and they decided to give a cocktail party. All gods are invited.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #97
Predict what I will do in the next 5 seconds.

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #98
Immediately after typing that post, the next things you did were click the "Add Reply" button and wait for your reply to appear.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #99
Wow... very good Thuryl... Anyway, I wouldn't have the chance to predict that VCH, as by the time I would have seen the post, it would be probably at least 9 hours later.

--------------------

Pages