Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Olga's fortune teller kiosk
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #50
Okay. Now I'm getting scared. I started this topic with the intension of fun. Now the prediction I'm going to say, actually connects to the dreams Marlenny told me about. I thought with Sunset it was just luck, but now...

As for the future... I'm sorry Marlenny.

I see black shadows and danger. Some hatred against loved ones, drowning in the unknown and mysteries. I also see misfortune and disappointment: things won't work out as they were planned ans social relationships may suddenly crash. This may be caused by jealousy, hatred or even intense passion.

Here is a sugestion and think about it, cause it may save you: Stop you shall, don't go on, stop and think, or else you'll be pink.

Sorry, but that last thing just had to rhyme somehow. Just skip the pink part.

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #51
quote:
Originally written by Thralni, emperor of Riverrod:

Here is a sugestion and think about it, cause it may save you: Stop you shall, don't go on, stop and think, or else you'll be pink.

I don't think I remember anyone on SW managing to remove their sanity so cleanly and completely. Congratulations. :)

[ Tuesday, October 04, 2005 05:08: Message edited by: Aran-something. ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #52
quote:

Okay. Now I'm getting scared. I started this topic with the intension of fun. Now the prediction I'm going to say, actually connects to the dreams Marlenny told me about. I thought with Sunset it was just luck, but now...

As for the future... I'm sorry Marlenny.

I see black shadows and danger. Some hatred against loved ones, drowning in the unknown and mysteries. I also see misfortune and disappointment: things won't work out as they were planned ans social relationships may suddenly crash. This may be caused by jealousy, hatred or even intense passion.

How do you answer to that? um, I'll be more careful?
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #53
What about "Gee, Thank you Thralni, until the future?" :P

I'm really sorry, but that's really what I got out of the ritual. I hoped it would be different.

BTW, Aran! thanks!

[ Tuesday, October 04, 2005 07:00: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #54
"Gee, Thank you Thralni, until the future?" .

Now seriously, I think you got that because of the dream of me not wanting an extra lil bro/sis. I'm happy just me and my brother but it would be awsome to have a another bro/sis. Besides, this month is almost everyone's bday in my family (my dad's sunday, mine and my aunt's yesterday, my lil bro's tomorrow, my uncle and other aunt next week,etc)so we are all very happy.

Not to insult the "chicken gods" or anything, but I find it hard to believe in anything like that; I don't even believe in horoscopes and superstition. And no I'm not just saying that becuase mine's sucked.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #55
I believe you don't believe in it (Heck, even I don't really believe in it)

OUCH!!

Stupi... Lovely chicken gods....

Next in line is Eldibs. I'm just now going to start with the holy ritual. I hope your result will be better than the one Marlenny had.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #56
quote:
Originally written by Archmage Alex:

No worries, I ckecked with the higher powers (iGod).

Me:
Will the dolphin gods protect Dolphin from the magic 8 ball?
God:
I think so.

He sounds uncertain, but at least he didn't say no :P

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #57
quote:

Sunset, if you want to have a more specific future, I'll have to do the holy ritual again. Would you like me to do that?
Well, I am curious if they can give you specific information, which connects to present-day :)

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #58
quote:
Originally written by Sunset:

quote:

Sunset, if you want to have a more specific future, I'll have to do the holy ritual again. Would you like me to do that?
Well, I am curious if they can give you specific information, which connects to present-day :)

So I'll do it again. I can't be certain though that it will be accurate. The mighty chicken gods are better in predicting things over a timespan of about twenty years. But I'll ask them anyway. Is that allright?

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #59
But chickens don't even *live* twenty years!

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #60
quote:
Originally written by Aran-something.:

But chickens don't even *live* twenty years!
Don't forget these are chicken gods. They have lived for about fifty years now, I think. Should I post here somewhere there complete life story (If that's fine with them)?

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #61
But chicken gods don't ex... OW! :P

--------------------
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #62
quote:
Originally written by Aran-something.:

But chicken gods don't ex... OW! :P
Is that message confidential? All things that are confidential, you can send me in a privat message. Or, you can wait until its 17:00 PM (that's 11:00 AM at the west coast of the US, i think), because between 17:00 PM (11:00 AM) and 21:00 PM (15:00 AM at the west coast of the US) they take their siesta (I, know its a bit late (early for people in the US, maybe), but chicken gods are a bit stran OUCH OW OUCH!!!).

--------------------

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #63
*eats drumstick*

:rolleyes:

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #64
quote:
Originally written by Wise Man:

*eats drumstick*

:rolleyes:

*Chicken god shoots red-hot lightning bolt down to wise man*

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #65
takes out rubber chickens* die!!!! i am the CHICKEN GOD! YOU CAN NOT DEFEAT ME :mad:

--------------------
MMORPG developed by jagex ltd. Join RuneScape.com today!

hawk kings editor edited by me for geneforge 2
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000906#00 0000
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #66
And its fortune time again! And todays candidate is ELDIBS!!!

Okay Eldibs, here's your fortune/future:

This will be a nice month for you. A growing health, injuries will heal quite fast and a higher karma!!! But that's not all, not only you'll get a higher rank on these boards, you'll probably also meet somebody quite importatnt )maybe a royalty!) and give this person your compassion.

Now, I must say, that also this predidtion has some things that corresponf with your dream you told me about (like meeting Jesus and having your own castle).

That's all for you. next in line is The Seraphim

Sunset: Your prediction will come last in row, cause I first want to predict the others future. You had yours already, but sinmce you want a new one, you'll have to wait. I guess, though, that you already thought you'd have to wait.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #67
Hooray!!!

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #68
What about me? I deserve another free prediction. My future can't be that bad. I refuse to be intimidated by the chicken gods
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #69
"You can't be what you were
So you better start being just what you are
You can't be what you were
Time is now and it's running out
So you better start living the life
That you're talking about
No movement, no movement, no movement
In a bad mouth
It betrays a bad mind"
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #70
quote:
Originally written by Marlenny:

What about me? I deserve another free prediction. My future can't be that bad. I refuse to be intimidated by the chicken gods
Of course you may have an other free prediction! why, if not for predictions, I'd be out of work! You'll have to understand, though, that you're second predction will come after the second predivtion of Sunset.

BUT:

DON'T say anything like you said about the chicken gods, Marlenny. It may prove very unwise to resist the forces of the mighty chicken gods. Don't worry, though, you'll get a second prediction, but note that it may be very different from the first prediction, as a result of a long time span between these predictions. Much could have changed in the time inbetween the predictions!

--------------------

Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #71
quote:

And as for Zeviz, do you want your future? if yes, could you tell me your favorite food and color? Thanks.

I am bored, so let's try it. I'll probably be back by the time you are done. :)
Food: Russian food
Color: blue

However, Alex's 8-ball seems to give more amuzing predictions. (His 8-ball conversations were very funny.)

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #72
When I'm done? So you'll be back here in a week or so?

Seraphim, its your turn to face the powers of the mighty chicken gods:

This month you will have adventures, meetings with unknown people and maybe lay new contacts. Its the month you'll maybe want to look into new things. I advice buying an oven this month, cause it will come out cheaper than you expected. It will be quite a nice month, wouldn't it.

Next in line is Johno.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #73
Reading this topic ranks amongst the top five most profoundly retarded moments of my life.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #74
Surely you've had more retarded moments than this? I can think of probably close to ten off the top of my head that outrank reading this topic.

That being said, it is very sad.

[ Thursday, October 06, 2005 09:37: Message edited by: Drew ]

Pages