Not Another Leaving Topic

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Not Another Leaving Topic
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #0
Yes, I will be leaving. For Queesland, Australia. Until the 23rd of September. I am actually leaving tomorrow, but I will be leaving when I get home from school, so I won't have any time. I might be able to get on occasionly, but I doubt it. I will be posting for about another hour or so, but I would of forgot to post this if I put it off.

Goodbye!

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #1
What part of QLD?

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #2
Ahh, Maloolaba (sp?) for a couple of days, and then Broadbeach for the rest. We are visiting relatives in Maloolaba. Should be good.

--------------------

Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #3
Well, goodbye then. Don't know if you're still on the boards or not, but I can safely say that at least 50% of the board members will miss you.
Do your relatives have a computer? If so then try to post using it.
Edit: Ok, you have gone. So who am I talking to?

[ Tuesday, September 06, 2005 22:09: Message edited by: The Stew Boy ]
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #4
No, I'm not gone yet. As I said, I am posting this because I will probably forget to do it otherwise. And some of my relatives have a computer, so I will be able to use it then.

--------------------

Polaris
Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #5
Ok we're talking 2 weeks...

May as well make a "BRB" topic.

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by The Stew Boy:

Well, goodbye then. Don't know if you're still on the boards or not, but I can safely say that at least 50% of the board members will miss you.
Do your relatives have a computer? If so then try to post using it.
Edit: Ok, you have gone. So who am I talking to?

That is most definitely a lie. 50% of the members have probably never posted and thus have no clue and don't care that he is leaving. Another 49% post once or twice and then leave. The remaining 1% is the active members and of those, I don't think 50% care either...

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #7
Well, see you back in two weeks. And I'll look forward to seeing your "I'm back post", which will allow both you and the rest of us the chance to get a few more posts.

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #8
I am sorely tempted to omit this month's statistics. Or at least the ranking. It appears to have an adverse effect on people.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #9
You should instead include the percentage who care versus the percantage who don't in this month's batch.

—Alorael, who would like it to be known that he is not comfortable being pidgeonholed into either group. He is an ambivalent carer.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #10
Looks a hell of a lot like another leaving topic to me...

Goodbye, Spring, have a good time, and when you come back, please let us figure it out for ourselves. Very few members have good reasons for posting goodbye or hello again topics.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
BANNED
Member # 6074
Profile #11
Bye

--------------------
---------------------------------
Live long and prosper.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #12
Uh-oh. Your status as highest poster on CSM will be teetering. Oh, well. I can still talk with Error.

Anyway, have fun!

No, I refuse to say that Aran's statistics in any way effect my posting rate. :P

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #13
Stats only slowed me down.

Annnd... bring back a good story or two. An "I'm back" topic will be frowned upon unless it contains acts of wanton violence and summer (autumn?) flings.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #14
quote:
Originally written by demonslaeyr:

Stats only slowed me down.

Annnd... bring back a good story or two. An "I'm back" topic will be frowned upon unless it contains acts of wanton violence and summer (autumn?) flings.

An "I'm back" topic will contain acts of wanton violence, whether introduced by the topic starter or not.

And I wish there was a way to do a word count on all these posts. Average word count per post would be a far better way to measure contributions vs. spam.

That reminds me:

Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say...

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #15
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

[QUOTE]Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua
I love that play! :D (But all in all, I prefer Ionesco.)

By the way, I have a friend who would be perfect for the role of Lucky. To all intents and purposes, he is Lucky. If only I could get someone to okay my production...

--------------------
The A.E. van Vogt Information Site
My Tribute to the Greatest Writer of the Science Fiction Golden Age
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #16
quote:
Originally written by Icshi:

quote:

[QUOTE]Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua
I love that play! :D (But all in all, I prefer Ionesco.)

By the way, I have a friend who would be perfect for the role of Lucky. To all intents and purposes, he is Lucky. If only I could get someone to okay my production...

Who's Pozzo? :)

It's much more forceful when reading the script. You can't really get up and leave in a theater, but you sure can put down the book. You have this frustrating feeling that you are wasting your life, especially once the dialogues start repeating.

[ Thursday, September 08, 2005 14:10: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #17
I'm unwilling to wait. I do love the speech, though. It's so moving!

—Alorael, who nominates Lucky for status as the 7.8th surrogate voice of RW.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #18
quote:
Originally written by demonslaeyr:

... summer (autumn?) flings.
Winter/spring, actually, if he's an Aussie. Those crazy Aussies have their seasons backwards - Santa Claus in the scorching heat of the summer, the 4th of July in the snow. The poor reindeer...

(Yes, you n00bs, I know.)

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #19
quote:
Originally written by Reverbatim:

I'm unwilling to wait. I do love the speech, though. It's so moving!

—Alorael, who nominates Lucky for status as the 7.8th surrogate voice of RW.

RW=The great White?

We could have a re-enactment of that:

Pozzo=Jeff Vogel
Lucky=Richard White
Godot=Galactic Core II.

"He promised it'd be done soon."

"What did he say exactly?"

"I can't remember."

"I didn't listen."

"A week."

"Or a month."

"At most a few years."

"If he hurries."

"Does he?"

"He promised he would."

Only, of course, the coming of Godot would be something to be feared, not anticipated.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #20
quote:

I am sorely tempted to omit this month's statistics. Or at least the ranking. It appears to have an adverse effect on people.
I hope that remark wasn't aimed at me Aran! ;)

Actually, a lot of you should see my post rate slowing down now - I'll have hit my high - due to the necessities of college. On my first day back (Wednesday), I managed to get two essays, a series of short-answer questions, and my oursework assignment. And things can only get worse...

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #21
Bye Spring! Have fun and don't forget to visit CSM to see where Ben's post count is if you get on the net! :D

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #22
Greetings from Spring on the Gold Coast!
I am having a great time, and I mihght be able to get a bit more time on the net before i go home. I have gone to Dreamworld (which is absolutely amazing; The Giant Drop and The Claw are the best rides) and also Wet 'n' Wild, a water park.

There are so many hot chicks up this way! It's unbelieveable, they are all very attractive, tanned and big brested. :) I hope I haven't missed anything.

--------------------

Polaris
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #23
Whatever happened to the good ole days where you would never announce your comings or goings for fear of someone trying to backstab you in your abscense and take your place?

Speaking of which, hey all, just back for a minute, before sixth form starts on Monday. :cool:

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #24
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

There are so many hot chicks up this way!

You obviously haven't been to Cali. I admit, when I went to Oz I though they were quite good looking but then I went to California and DAMN. For all those disbelivers I yet again refer to THIS picture.

Pages