Who's your favorite villain?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Who's your favorite villain?
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #25
Darth Vader from Star Wars
IMAGE(http://www.exewing.co.uk/events/swd9/images/Darth-Vader-Face.jpg)

Illidan from Warcraft 3
IMAGE(http://www.warcraft3.cz/img/wall-illidan-mini.jpg)

Kil'Jaeden from Warcraft 3
IMAGE(http://www.wgpower.net/articles/images/83.gif)

Vysserk Three from Animorphs
IMAGE(http://multimedia.fnac.com/multimedia/images_produits/petites/8/5/4/9782070543458.gif)

[ Thursday, August 18, 2005 09:49: Message edited by: JadeWolf ]

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #26
If you don't like Lord Foul's name, use a title. He gets plenty of them! Soulcrusher is a little more dignified even if it does sound like something from the most worthless Tolkien knockoff fantasy.

—Alorael, who could also make a decent case for Thomas Covenant as a villain. Not to mention just about everyone in the Gap Cycle, from the megomaniaclly named Warden Dios to the unfortunately named Angus "Thermo-pile." Donaldson must work overtime to come up with creative torments for his characters to dish out and receive.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by Bandwagon Bandwagon Bandwagon:

Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars
Yes, he's a good one—I can't believe I forgot to list him! I liked the fact that Lucas featured him so heavily in the last Star Wars film. He really is a fascinating character and was masterfully depicted. Such cunning and brilliant duplicity.

Hmmm. I'm starting to worry about my great admiration for villains... Trouble is they're so darn interesting! Good guys are usually a pretty dull bunch.

--------------------
The A.E. van Vogt Information Site
My Tribute to the Greatest Writer of the Science Fiction Golden Age
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #28
quote:
Written by Aloreal:
Keyser Soze: An explanation isn't fair, but if you know Keyser Soze, you accept his villainy.

I agree. He is by far the most realistic scarily described villain ever. By the way, the Usual Suspects is one of the best movies ever made.

EDIT: Messed up the quote

[ Thursday, August 18, 2005 17:09: Message edited by: Bender Bending Rodriguez ]

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #29
Purple Tentacle, from Day of the Tentacle - there's not many tentacles about that not only can hop about of their own accord, but can also talk, grow arms and bring thousands of copies of themself, from varying time periods, with destroying the world, with the *pop* sound effect.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #30
quote:
Originally written by ArtNOW ArtWON ArtOWN:

If you don't like Lord Foul's name, use a title. He gets plenty of them! Soulcrusher is a little more dignified even if it does sound like something from the most worthless Tolkien knockoff fantasy.
Soulcrusher (giant name), a-Jeroth of the Seven Hells (Clave name) and the Haruchai name (Corruption) are all good, but I prefer Covenants: That bastard!

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #31
My all time favourite villain is Servelan from Blake's 7 = Margaret Thatcher in space:

IMAGE(http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/blakes7/images/servelan2_200w.jpg)

However, the one I identify with most is Skeletor from Masters of the Universe - cowardly, callous and incompetent:

IMAGE(http://www.colinpearson.com/visual/Skeletor1.jpg)

[ Saturday, August 20, 2005 05:48: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
Everything I know about the Avernum Trilogy: [ A1 | A2 | A3 ]
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #32
Ok, this may be weird but I always liked Gargamel from "The Smurfs", Tashi from the Thundercats (though I liked almost ever character from the thundercats), and Super Buu from Dragon Ball Z.

Darth Vader from Star Wars is pretty cool, and Scorpius from Farscape is def one of my fav.
Apprentice
Member # 6209
Profile Homepage #33
I definitely don't like Kerrigan from starcraft, or Loki (norse myth).
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #34
Favourite bad guy ever: Gendur. Complete badass. Also, Gundark, just because he's so pathetic he's amusing.

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #35
My favorite villain is....

Mr. Evil

"It's Dr. Evil, I didn't spend six years in Evil Medical School to be called "mister," thank you very much!"

Sorry doc - I'm evil too!

"... you're not quite evil enough. You're semi-evil, you're quasi-evil, you're the margarine of evil, you're the diet coke of evil, just one calorie, not "evil" enough"

Tell me about yourself

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."

I want to kill Kelandon, how about we shoot him?

"I have an even better idea. I'm going to place him in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death."

I think it would be better to just shoo...

"Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "sh!" with your name on it."

And Alo - he insulted you and made you angry!

"When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset... people die!"

"Begin the unnecessarily slow-moving dipping mechanism!"

Wait, aren't you even going to watch them? They could get away!

"No, no, no. I'm going to leave them alone and not actually witness them dying. I'm just gonna assume it all went to plan."

--------------------
Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #36
Zorro, you my friend, deserve knighting. That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time!

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #37
I forgot about Dr. Evil. He is, indeed, on my list.

Along with Odd Job from the Bond flicks.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00

Pages