What's your favorite cereal?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What's your favorite cereal?
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #50
quote:
Originally written by Zaiu:

Since pizza was mentioned: Pizza Hut is better than Dominos.
Indeed, I couldn't agree more. I have Pizza Hut all the time. About Donuts, I like them every once in a while, especially the chocolate one with the chocolate filling (God, I love chocolate). Even though I don't have Donuts all the time, I still go to Dunkin Donuts at least twice a week.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #51
However, if your Pizza Hut pizza does not have a golden oily-surfaced pan crust, consider it wasted. ;)

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #52
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Chain pizza sucks. It's all about the local hole-in-the-wall trattorias and pizza places.
Aaaaaa-men, brutha! Best pizza I've ever had is a tie between a local 50's style woodfire place, a backstreet woodfire café in Slovakia, and an Italian place down near NYC which claims to make original NYC-style pizza. Pizza Hut is the closest I've had to good pizza at a chain pizza place, and that's only because of its reckless disregard for the health of its customers. Anything else just isn't worth it.

quote:
Originally Written by Slp006:
And can anyone stand bran cereals with those "fiber twigs" in them?
In all honesty, I love 'em. Grape Nuts, too.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #53
Thin-crust pizza has always seemed second-rate to me. When I want a real meal, it's stuffed pizza all the way. Stuffed spinach is my favorite, but broccoli and mushroom aren't bad either.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #54
I prefer thick-crusted pizzas with lots of tomato sauce and my fav cereal is Cookie Crisp.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Warrior
Member # 5986
Profile #55
Cookie Crisp! I remember that one being the only cereal my mother wouldn't buy me because she thought cereal was too unhealthy if it tried to mimic chocolate chip cookies. However, looked at the ingredients one day and decided to buy me a box, knowing that it wasn't much like cookies after all. Needless to say, I was one disenchanted little seven-year old.

Well, only for a while. I still liked it because I could pretend I was being a naughty rebel child by eating cookies for breakfast.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I was upset I found out they had changed the Cookie Crip mascots from the robber and his faithful hound Chip to merely a redrawn Chip. I really hate it when "they" change things I like.

--------------------
Wu wei... it's the only way
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #56
They do taste nothing at all like cookies, but that's good because I don't like cookies more than twice or so a week (large helpings, naturally). I think they taste nice and my brother also likes the little plastic knight you get in the boxes nowadays.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #57
Well, everybody answer, now that we've changed subject.

What is your favorite pizza place, your favorite pizza kind, and your favorite pizza crust?

Pizza Hut, Meat Lovers, Pan.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #58
Giordanos, spinach, stuffed.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #59
Anything from America for all three. It doesn't matter what you get over here an american pizza of any kind will no doubt kick its ass.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #60
Various hole-in-the-wall outlets, anything that doesn't have pineapple or seafood, thin crust.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #61
Amici - everything except sausage, pineapple, seafood, coconut, or too much onion. - I prefer thin crust, but thick crust is good too if made well.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #62
I'm going to have to enquire as to who the heck puts coconut on a pizza.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #63
I'm sure it wouldn't taste good.

I like pretty much all pizzas, as long as they are not seafood, or as long as they don't have mushrooms, olives and sometimes chicken. With the chicken it depends on where I got it from.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #64
Seafood just doesn't belong on a pizza.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #65
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

I'm going to have to enquire as to who the heck puts coconut on a pizza.
People will put anything on pizza. Kind of like scrambled eggs.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #66
Coconut would be hopelessly overpowered by the other ingredients or I'd be all for it. Personally, I'm a fan of sausage and/or pepperoni, although any kind of meat that doesn't come from the sea will do. Hawaiian pizza isn't bad but I tend to keep fruit and vegetables off my pizza.

The best kind of crust depends on who's making it; I don't really have a blanket preference. I tend to like woodfired crusts more than others, and stuffed crusts don't appeal to me, but that's about it.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.

Pages