Siblings

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Siblings
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #0
Do you have any siblings? How many? Are they older or younger? Sisters or brothers?

What do you think of them?

Poll Information
This poll contains 3 question(s). 47 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=EaDycunAWzgU"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=EaDycunAWzgU"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #1
Um, I have a younger brother, whom I love dearly and can't stand often, and I have a whole bunch of half brothers and sisters (most of them younger than me except for my sis, who is my same age).
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #2
One younger sister.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
I have one brother and one sister, both older. I love them very much, but we don't get along most of the time.

[ Wednesday, June 15, 2005 17:36: Message edited by: A Tail of Many Stripes ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by A Tail of Many Stripes:

I have one brother and one sister, both older.
ohhhhh, you are so lucky. The youngest one always gets everything. I hate being the oldest, so much responsability at such a young age.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #5
I have two brothers. Both are older than I am. The oldest is 22, soon 23 and the other is 18. I myself will be 16 in autumn and move out before that happens... oh, the irony. I will move out before my older brother. :P

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #6
I have a younger sister, she's 16 next month. Any of you hurt her and i'll break your neck. :)

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #7
Could you mention me for her? ;)

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Marlenny:

quote:

I have one brother and one sister, both older.
ohhhhh, you are so lucky. The youngest one always gets everything. I hate being the oldest, so much responsability at such a young age.

I would not mind being the oldest child. You must be a nice older sister if you desire to be a younger sibling.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #9
*Boggled from all flirting plans* Err... What Dolphin says is so true. Older siblings who wants to be the youngest are commonly good to their younger siblings. I have never thought of it but when you, Dolphin says so it just made so much sense, suddenly. *Sends a flower for being subtle*

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #10
I have two sisters, both older than me, one 21 and the other 17.

I've never really been on bad terms with either of them, and most of other people's relationships with their siblings confuse me.

[ Wednesday, June 15, 2005 18:04: Message edited by: Millicent, Dear Millicent ]

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
I eat blueberries in pie square.
Xerch'de/Rate.
I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
So special, but it hasn't happened yet.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #11
I have one older brother. He's fifteen, or sixteen, or something... Anyway, contact in my family is minimal, and we all keep to ourselves. Usually, interaction is centered on money or social events. You guys who "love" your family really don't know what you've missing.

Oh, and I'm fourteen.

--------------------
I HAVE LOCATED MY CAPS LOCK KEY AND FEEL YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #12
quote:
[b] I would not mind being the oldest child. You must be a nice older sister if you desire to be a younger sibling.
[/b]
I wouldn't say I'm always nice, but I'm not that bad. I'm really soft so my brother mostly gets away with everything. Being the oldest one is not that bad, and def has its pros, but getting blame for everything bad he does (just because I am the oldest, and I should've prevented it) sucks.

[ Wednesday, June 15, 2005 18:16: Message edited by: Marlenny ]
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #13
I have none of either. Poor me. At least I get more stuff.

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #14
Three sisters. Two older (27 and 25) and one younger (16). I am 19. I mostly get along with them very well, but my one older sister (the 25 year old one) has a tendency to drive me to the edge of my patience.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #15
One brother, one sister... both older.

And whoever said the youngest get everything is down right lying.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #16
One brother, one sister. Both are in their late 30s.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #17
I find it strange that, although four people voted '0 siblings' in the first question, only three people voted 'I don't have siblings' in the next two.
Well, anyway, I have two twin older sisters, even though I'm taller than one of them.
Edit: Oh, and they are both 14, btw.

[ Wednesday, June 15, 2005 21:36: Message edited by: The Stew Boy ]
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #18
How about those of us in the middle? I seem to recall being a punching bag for both of my older brothers; and then, when I tried to pass the love along to the next one in line (the youngest, and the only girl) I got beaten even worse by them. The fact that I was insanely jealous of the attention she got at the time didn't help. I spent quite a bit of time trying to find ways to get her in trouble, which was really hard because she never really did anything bad.

Of course, now, she's the only one I really get along with. Probably too much distrust of my older brothers still lurking about in my subconscious.

--------------------
"My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with twice as much blood! Or maybe three times as much blood! Like, if you went to hell and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood, then maybe THAT would be enough blood. But, uh... probably not." - Blood Mage, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5368
Profile #19
One older brother, 11 years older than me. Guy is about 30 right now.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #20
I have no siblings at all. :(

Whether you are oldest, yongest, or middle one, at least you have somebody who will always be close to you.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #21
One younger sister. We get along when she's not turning up her music to full volume or using my computer when I want it. :P

I don't see her (or my family) much now except on weekends. On one hand, I miss her, but on the other, we get along far better when we're only around each other 2 days of the week.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #22
I am the youngest of 3 boys. My older brother is a pain in the neck, but my oldest brother mainly keeps to himself, partly because he has mid-year exams right now.

[ Thursday, June 16, 2005 02:52: Message edited by: SprungSpring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #23
I have two siblings: Koen, who is now 35 years old, and Jeroen, who is now 7 years old, for always. Shortly before I was born, Jeroen died due to a brain tumour.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #24
My sympathies :( .

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris

Pages