And he enters

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: And he enters
Apprentice
Member # 5568
Profile Homepage #0
I have been here for awhile....in the distant looking in. Until this second my passive non-confrontational style has kept me from posting, but now I am taking a chance and coming out of the woodwork. Also I am trying to win friends by giving people the chance for a free post.

--------------------
Szewczyk's Home
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Welcome to Spiderweb, JSzewczyk! Leave your sanity at the door!

The names will be confusing for a while, but you'll work out who's who eventually. Don't be afraid to ask, because it's really not intuitive at all.

—Alorael, who is always happy to get the traditional greeting in first.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #2
Hello.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #3
Hi.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
Welcome, nice to meet you.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #5
Welcome to the Spiderweb. Initially, it'll bear resemblance to a madhouse. Then it becomes home.
You'll get used to the nice doctors in their clean white coats after some time. :)

[ Wednesday, March 02, 2005 15:50: Message edited by: Daryl Mycroft [Arancaytar] ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Apprentice
Member # 5555
Profile #6
Hello JSzewczyk. How do you pronounce your name?

I'm sort of new as well. That is, I've been lurking for a long time, and I had a previous account I think but I don't remember what it was. *rolleyes*

Never posted with it anyway.

*Notices the collection bowl at the door, glowing from the inside with an ominous light, the light of lucidness...*

*removes sanity, drops it in the bowl*

Let the fun begin! :D
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #7
Hello. Welcome, and please don't become one of those annoying one-post n00bs.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #8
"Please" has nothing to do with it. Arctic will eat those who become invisible again.

—Arancaytar, who is in this post feeling so oddly Alo-like that he might as well go all the way and steal the old siggie as well. It is also, he reasons, a wonderful opportunity to tell the newbies not to do this. Stay away from Alorael's signature if you value your un-sniped selves.

[ Wednesday, March 02, 2005 16:07: Message edited by: Daryl Mycroft [Arancaytar] ]

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #9
Consider yourself sniped.

Consider this a lesson in Spiderwebism.

—Alorael, who will defend his patent/trademark/copyright to the death if need me. The death of his patience, that is. Then he'll just heave long-suffering sighs.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #10
Get out... while you still... can...

That was supposed to sound like I was dying or something. I suck apparently.

Hello, none-the-less. (none-the-more?)

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5568
Profile Homepage #11
I will try not to disappear too quickly. I am starting with the best intentions. Anyways, with regards to my name, the easiest way to pronounce it would be Jay Zef Check. Like I mention earlier I have been here for awhile and I have seen many of the n00bs get flamed for pointless and inane posting. I will try to be less of an annoyance.

--------------------
Szewczyk's Home
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #12
Hello, I'm Ben, one of the worst nuisances to these boards. (according to everyone else anyway) Be sure to have fun, post more than 10 posts as to make this welcome topic have some value, and well, have fun!

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #13
I'm not that big on hello's so I'll just wave instead.

*waves at the new guy with the hard to pronounce name*

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

tracihedlund@charter.net[/url]
TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #14
Heelllo....

You may find I can be a little strange and one of those people that just seem to disappear for a while then come back out of nowhere.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Following the rights movements
You clamped on with your iron fists
drugs being conviently available for all the kids

Minor drug offenders fill your prisons
You don't even flinch
All our takes paying
For your wars against the new non rich
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #15
Welcome to Spiderweb Software. I see you have the good and easy to remember member #5555. I was wondering who got that.

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #16
Yes. Normally when we reach such a cool number, some oldbie will snatch it. *cough*RC*cough* :rolleyes:

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #17
God damn that's annoying. People, don't evert let me catch you losing your password and everything and creating a new account or I'm knocking you out...it's daned annoying.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

You don't even flinch
All our takes paying
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #18
I think I know the answer, but who is Member #1?

--------------------
Polaris-- New location.
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #19
OMG I used to know that..next question-who is Member #2? You have to answer the first question first though...

--------------------

You don't even flinch
All our takes paying
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #20
Please don't tell me you're serious. #1 is Jeff, of course (named Spidweb). Who's the first member of any board but the founder? :P

I believe #2 is named Krizsan and his wife's account, but it's never used. When she does post, she uses Jeff's account.

Edit: Oh, and to head off any further queries.

http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00000000

Replace the 00000000 with any number, like 00002984, and you'll get to that person's profile.

Or go here (with thanks to Polaris, which is at the moment out of order)

http://www.geocities.com/arancaytar/spidweb/members.txt

[ Thursday, March 03, 2005 00:13: Message edited by: Daryl Mycroft [Arancaytar] ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #21
Yep thank-you. I thought it would be Jeff. Thats why I said 'I think I know the answer to this, but'.

--------------------
Polaris-- New location.
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #22
*waves wanly*
Hallo and welcome to you.
Any contributions to the sanity bucket are welcome.

--------------------
I am a pale shadow of the previous self.
quote:

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #23
Welcome to SW! As is customary with me, this greeting is thoroughly late and superfluous. I'll add just a bit more archaic advice: don't step on any of the many tails you might see around. There's a mighty army about, and it doesn't appreciate being disturbed.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Warrior
Member # 5520
Profile #24
Welcome. My new Gallant comrade.
And may this post gets longer and longer to show to the other wanderers how friendly, welcoming, nothing-much to do bunch we are with doors ever-more sane.

P.S. if you have not please participate in one of the polls down at the Exile Trilogy? just curious.

[ Thursday, March 03, 2005 13:16: Message edited by: whitenightever ]

Pages