And he enters

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: And he enters
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by JSzewczyk:

I have been here for awhile....in the distant looking in. Until this second my passive non-confrontational style has kept me from posting, but now I am taking a chance and coming out of the woodwork. Also I am trying to win friends by giving people the chance for a free post.
You have joined us. That is good.

Welcome, JSzewczyk!

--------------------
*Blue screen error*
NONEXISTANT WINDOWS ERROR
Windows detects no current errors, so Windows has decided
to screw around with the files until one occurs.

If you never rise against your oppressor, then you've already lost.
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #26
Why, welcome back Zephyr! I didn't notice you'd returned. :)

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #27
Uh, hey Aran, did you use some kind of special program to generate that list, or did you do it all by hand?

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #28
What list?

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #29
This list:

http://www.geocities.com/arancaytar/spidweb/members.txt

That list was built from the sweat and tears of the members of Polaris. I'd show you the link to the thread where we made it, but we're temporarily out of service. Just a minor trouble. :)

So yes, it was done by hand, though I've been planning to build a script that does it automatically. Cause it's fiendishly boring to add to that list for hours.

[ Thursday, March 03, 2005 23:19: Message edited by: Daryl Mycroft [Arancaytar] ]

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #30
Must of taken a while.

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Warrior
Member # 4414
Profile Homepage #31
Greetings. I hereby present to you the award for Most Difficult-To-Type Name. ;) I am Cavanoskus, a rather unnassuming entity.

--------------------
AIM/Yahoo IM: Cavanoskus

Scary artwork and Bad Poetry
The Wildlife Research Team
SnakeNetMetalRadio

"We, who are about to die, salute you."
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #32
quote:
The Sprung Spring said:
but who is Member #1?
You (,) are #5450.

Ben: thank you, man. You lightened my day. Seriously.

JS: (because babel translates funny): Bienvenido! Espero que tu estadia sea muy comoda. Te puedo decir que, a diferencia de otros hostales, este no esta cuidado por un loco hachero que quiere deshacerse de su familia. Por el contrario, los individuos a cargo son extremadamente pacientes, simpaticos y simplemente fenomenales. Por favor no te desaparezcas, por el contrario, seria estupendo verte a menudo por aqui. Hazle caso a Ben, que es sabio. Y, bueno, bienvenido!

Edit: Aran, pm me about the list in case I forget to pm you about it.

[ Friday, March 04, 2005 15:53: Message edited by: Betamax sales collapsed. ]

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #33
hello *stands there a few minuts * hello *stands there a few minuts * hello *stands there a few minuts * hello *stands there a few minuts * who are you ? :confused:

--------------------
Why are you reading this ?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #34
*looks at post*

*looks at signature*

Initial diagnosis:

- Fake Drakey.
- Real 6-year-old.

:P

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #35
Who is member 178? That seems to be the only hole in the list.

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #36
Seems #178 was deleted by a board bug.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #37
There are now other holes as well. For example #21. Of coure, that'd be a hole only if we were making the list right now; we wouldn't naturally delete Saunders' entry just to keep the list up to date. ;)

Has anyone ever been deleted purposefully?

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #38
Machizmo, a notorious sagot and generalised blight upon these forums, eventually decided to leave and insisted that Drakey delete his account. I believe Drakey eventually complied.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #39
Wasn't there another list that had gotten farther? I seem to remember that my first account was on it but my first account was around #4500+ I looked around for the old thread but couldn't find it. I might have skimmed too fast.

(Edit: N/M I found it. It was more like 3500.)

While I'm talking about it... Anyway I can get the password for my first account without having the e-mail address I used with it? I just can't believe it's not my usual password and I've tried so many other possibles that my fingers hurt. Are the passwords here case sensitive?

[ Saturday, March 05, 2005 06:03: Message edited by: Gizmo ]

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

tracihedlund@charter.net[/url]
TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #40
Ask Drakey, I'd say. I don't remember what the normal policy was on lost accounts (I think they recommend just making a new one), but he might just help you.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #41
Gizmo, a list eventually made it to about 5550, but internet gremlins messed around with the place where it was. Fine, fine people are working on bringing the site back. In the meantime, as you saw from Aran's link he's got up to 4100 saved an stored, and I have about 90% (if not 100%) saved in another computer that is now in the repair shop. Thank Fu Lee the list still survives.

Yikes, that Mazhismo person really gave credence his/her name in a bad way.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #42
quote:
Originally written by Betamax sales collapsed.:

Gizmo, a list eventually made it to about 5550, but internet gremlins messed around with the place where it was. Fine, fine people are working on bringing the site back. In the meantime, as you saw from Aran's link he's got up to 4100 saved an stored, and I have about 90% (if not 100%) saved in another computer that is now in the repair shop. Thank Fu Lee the list still survives.

Yikes, that Mazhismo person really gave credence his/her name in a bad way.

BSC, 5550 wasn't yet registered when we went down.
:P

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5531
Profile #43
I know this is late, but hello.

-Do un to others, and then run away

--------------------
~the all consuming oni of chaos~
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #44
Sorry. 5548.

Oh, and hello again JS.

--------------------
quote:

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #45
Gizmo, PM me with the member number you used to be and the email address you want me to send the account information to.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #46
When did I last post? Last summer? Well, I have to thank you for giving me a free chance to come back here.

By the way, I think these boards need a new RP. Maybe I should start one, it would give me a reason to stay around.

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #47
FF: There's a new RP going on here

--------------------
quote:

Shock Trooper
Member # 258
Profile Homepage #48
yesseri there sureley is, and if anyone wants to join I belive there's room...like...three spots...so...yeah...enjoy:D

--------------------
...well I thought it was funney...? didn't you?

Pages