My theory on stupid people.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: My theory on stupid people.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #25
No that would be the lack of thought process. A lack of common sense would be leaping before one looks.

Stupid people talk about other people to make themselves seem better.
Warrior
Member # 4987
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Fear Uncertainty and Custer:

quote:
Originally written by You get NOTHING:

I did not bother reading this entire thread. However I agree that all people are stupid... That having been said, some people are stupider then others.
Example:
People who have nothing better to do then come up with theories on stupid people...

This theory is incorrect, and was clearly invented by someone who was, themselves, stupid. The old chestnut about Einstein failing math was, similarly, made up in order to make mediocre people feel better about themselves.

There are smart people and there are stupid people. Yes, there are different kinds of 'wisdom', but just because you're attractive enough to get someone into bed with you or you've had the Bible beaten into your head from an early age doesn't mean you're your own special kind of genius. Well-trained or specifically qualified, perhaps, but...

LOL. People are stupid because Humans are foolish, egotistical, singleminded, self-centered, materialistic beings. If you really believe you are so smart you might have realized that I said nothing of getting people into bed, or being a christian. I made no distinction between different culture or belief systems. Sadly, you seem to feel a need, which you don't seem to realize proves my point in every way shape and form. I will finish it off there, as I said no need to write 3 paragraphs to make myself look smart, good day, and you're just as stupid as the rest of us, deal with it...

EDIT:
and BTW I must say that contrary to beliefs, Thuryl is not any bri

[ Tuesday, October 12, 2004 19:52: Message edited by: You get NOTHING ]
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #27
quote:

LOL. People are stupid because Humans are foolish, egotistical, singleminded, self-centered, materialistic beings. If you really believe you are so smart you might have realized that I said nothing of getting people into bed, or being a christian. I made no distinction between different culture or belief systems. Sadly, you seem to feel a need, which you don't seem to realize proves my point in every way shape and form. I will finish it off there, as I said no need to write 3 paragraphs to make myself look smart, good day, and you're just as stupid as the rest of us, deal with it...
You're a tactless imbecile with an overinflated ego. Nobody cares in any way what you have to say; in fact, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. All I know is that you apparently don't give a damn what people are saying; it's too important for you to be able to claim some sort of teabagging victory.

In conclusion!! YOU HAVE WON THE GAME OF LOSS

IMAGE(http://djur.desperance.net/img/old/sailor.gif)
FANCY A WILD TIME, GUV'NAH???

quote:
EDIT:

Wow. Congratulations, FAT STUFF. You win the JACKPOT. SPIN THE WHEEL AND FIND OUT WHAT THE CONSOLATION PRIZE IS!

*spin spin spin*

SURVEY SAYS: YOU FAIL IT

[ Tuesday, October 12, 2004 20:35: Message edited by: Andrea ]

--------------------
I've got a pyg in a poke.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Wow. You fail UBB. And life, if your posts are anything to go on, but I'm not here to judge.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #29
Heeeyy, a stupid theory topic. I once made a theory on stupid people. The basic idea was that they really, really are stupid. Stupid as in stupid. It was the poor man's revenge towards the all-people-are-equal-and-good stuff I had been fed for all my life. Because people aren't equal. Some are stupid. Then I realized I was no different in their eyes. Oh. A pity. I was rather unwilling to give up my theory, however, and so I settled for the following:

If you are a person, people think you are stupid. You think you are not stupid. Sadly, you are stupid. This because of the fact that you think you are not stupid. If you think you are stupid, you probably are, too.

I know. I'm rather amazed myself. It's like a philosophy. Just accept that people really are stupid heaps of dung no smarter than you. I guarantee your life will be much easier and happier. It's like... nirvana. The simple life. Freedom from almost everything. You'll realize how life was meant to be lived.

--------------------
ahhahaha i rule u droool
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #30
All I know is that I'm stupid and your also stupid if you disagree with me.

Also dogs are stupid and I don't see why people think that they're smart because if it can't crap outside let alone fetch me food it's stupid
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #31
quote:
Originally written by Kingy:

Also dogs are stupid and I don't see why people think that they're smart because if it can't crap outside let alone fetch me food it's stupid
Fetch you food? I wouldn't ever bother to fetch food for a sagot. Does that make me stupid?

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Warrior
Member # 3804
Profile #32
So basically what i'm seeing from your responses is that everyone is just stupid, in some way. And Thuryl is some kind of god?

But i agree that everyone is stupid, at least some point in their lives. Afterall, we're all born stupid.

--------------------
"This......is a TREE! What's it for?" -Exile III
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #33
No, Thuryl is stupid too. He's just good at pretending not to be. Short sentences and long words usually do the trick. Watch and learn, son.

Of course, none of this matters since you are stupid too. We are all stupid. Better run through the jungle.

--------------------
ahhahaha i rule u droool
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #34
"Stupid" is meaningless except as a relative term. Saying "everyone is stupid" is as moronic as saying "everyone is short" or "everyone is ugly." Without someone at the other end of the scale for comparison, the term you use loses all meaning.

Of course, to people who aren't solid concrete from the eyebrows back, this tends to be obvious enough to not need saying.

EDIT: Thuryl is a Turning machine, and so exempt from your universal human norms.

[ Wednesday, October 13, 2004 05:05: Message edited by: Sarachim ]
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #35
Soooo... Thuryl is a useful tool for anyone in the engineering sector. Riiiiiight... I can see how that might exempt him from human norms, being an inanimate object and everything.

And actually, Djur, he did score points. He actually, sucessfully, defined the problem. He did whitter off into babling later on, but still scored.

And it would have helped if you had something better than a flame/spam post to respond to it. Maybe some actual on-topic sense? Just a tip. :D

I think the salient points here are:

quote:
People are stupid because Humans are foolish, egotistical, singleminded, self-centered, materialistic beings
quote:
"Stupid" is meaningless except as a relative term. Saying "everyone is stupid" is as moronic as saying "everyone is short" or "everyone is ugly." Without someone at the other end of the scale for comparison, the term you use loses all meaning.
quote:
But i think some people just can't help being stupid. They honestly have no idea what they're saying sounds like
quote:
we should not look down on others, based on intelligence, but instead, attempt to enrich those who lack
The rest was either repetition or just posing and stupidity. I also did it in this form because otherwise, I would not only be repeating myself, but would also be continuing. Therefore, that is a summary.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #36
This thread is retarded.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #37
I concur.

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #38
quote:

Thuryl is not any bri
aaaahaaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #39
IMAGE(http://www.digitalend.com/pics/thread.jpg)

Pages