french translation

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: french translation
Apprentice
Member # 4788
Profile #0
Hello im french speaking native so if the conceptors wishes to have a traductor for their games no problem i can help
more information : jmdarmstaedter@yahoo.com[/url] :D
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #1
:) Bienvenue au Spiderweb jimda!
I don't think, Jeff Vogel is planning the release of a french version.
But David once searched after a natively speaking frenchman. It is to be hoped that he finds this topic ...

--------------------
^ö^ I was a cannibal for twenty-five years. For the rest I have been a vegetarian. George Bernard Shaw
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
Er, spy.there, I just thought I'd tell you that you should change your sig again. I'm not ben* anymore sadly. ;)

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #3
Oui, j'ai besoin d'aide avec la français... vous utilisez AIM? Et si le reponse est "oui", qu'est-ce que c'est ton nom d'écran?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #4
Le silence, les chats. Vous tout ne doit pas parler telle stupidité.

Haw, haw, haw!

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #5
The silence, the cats. The lot of you, sir, all can't speak that sort of stupidity.

:confused:

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #6
:) fixed. Are you btw a lion, coincidentally?

--------------------
^ö^ I was a cannibal for twenty-five years. For the rest I have been a vegetarian. George Bernard Shaw
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #7
The lion of the north.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #8
?? King Gustavus II. of Sweden?? o_o
Alec, your talk is enigma. I was referring to the astrological lion.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4389
Profile Homepage #9
He probably found 'lion' confusing himself.

I believe we refer to the astrological sign lion as Leo.

--------------------
fame fame fatal fame
it can play hideous tricks on the brain
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #10
I am Gustavus II Adolphus, as well as a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

People elsewhere in the world apparently do not use the latin names, Rosy, and I should have thought of that.

Yes, I am. I say this because you know of my birthday anyway; in person when people ask me my astrological sign I inform them evenly that I am a Taurus and titter as they enthusiastically agree. :P

[ Sunday, August 29, 2004 10:07: Message edited by: Custer Hearts You ]

--------------------
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #11
Thank you for the correction Rosy, I'm always glad.
btw: ben's topic has been shut down by RC - bet, that he'll be here in one of the next 3 posts? ^_^
>_< Alec <sorry, I didn't quote it> I actually asked ben after his sign, because he wanted me to change my sig. I know, you are no Leo - you are an unkempt bel esprit <3

--------------------
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #12
Yes, RC did "lock" my topic---without Alorael's permission. I don't know if this one one of the tips in his list on how to get rid of a topic. Needless to say, there has, in my opinion, been way to much spam posted today.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #13
Consider it more of a practical demonstration of civil rights, and assisting your mods in an unwelcome manner.

And Ben, get with the program. There is never too much spam, while it still serves a purpose. In this case, it was very funny spam.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Infiltrator
Member # 4389
Profile Homepage #14
Hardly a correction, spy. An explanation.

--------------------
fame fame fatal fame
it can play hideous tricks on the brain
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #15
Ben, I wouldn't say there was any spam in your thread. Everything was according to the topic. There was a bit of a chain of corrections of typos, but that is not spam, I'd say that is helping the community to learn better grammar. Which some of us needed it badly. I found it particularly enlightening. RC must have had a good reason to lock it, and it may have been explained in that string of code he posted.
Besides, I doubt you're too worried since you'll probably begin a new thread in about a week to announce to the whole community how you reach 500 posts.

spu.there: please don't change your signature, you may get into trouble with Interpol for doing it, and if they arrest you and deprive you and you can't post anymore. . . well that'll be too depressing. But, on the other hand, I do agree with Ben. The whole "ben*" may need to be changed. I was very confused trying to figure out which "ben" you meant. But now I now it meant The Great 4808. Confusion has been abated. Wheew.

Oh, and hello Jimda! Bienvenido!!! As you've seen, there are a few folk around here who can speak French. I hope your stay is long and full of coolness!

Cheers!

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #16
^_^ BSC, you are a bubbling narrator - in an oriental way. Thank you for the flowers.
And could you tell a stupid, not natively english speaking person, what is a "spu"? This one:
quote:
spu.there: please ...

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #17
Seeing as how U and Y are next to each other on standard QWERTY keyboards, I believe this was a typo.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #18
spy.there: Yes, a typo. Many many sorries! Normally I catch those, this one escaped. (I'd blame it on being tire, but it's no excuse since if I were tire then I shouldn't have typed anything.)

Thanks Kel.

Slainte Mhath!

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #19
<titters> I thought, you wanted to express something special ^_^

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #20
That our German keyboards (I don't know if it's in all of Europe or just us) switch z and y as well might have added to the confusion. On my keyboard, you'd have to slip pretty badly to mix up u and y. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #21
quote:
Originally written by Bacilli simplify conversations:
But now I now it meant The Great 4808. Confusion has been abated. Wheew.

*smiles menacingly*

But it's going to be something else at 450. Beware! :D

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #22
Kezboards in Germanz are switched thuslz on account of the z being more commonlz used in German than the y. The z is used so infrequentlz in German that I can hardlz think of two or three instances where I have seen it used. (Admittedlz, on account of my linguistic inexperience, this sazs comparativelz little, but I think zou get the idea.)

[ Monday, August 30, 2004 18:25: Message edited by: Deacon ]

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #23
Zwischen zwei zwitschernden Spatzen saßen zwei zischende Schlangen zögerlich zagend am Zwetschgenbaum. :P

--------------------
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #24
spy.there: My subconscious sometimes acts faster than my consciousness. ;)

Ben: You terrify me. Please announce yourself if I see you in a dark alley so I may run away or scream for my mommy to save me. Or the Flaming Carrot. I'm not picky. I beg thee.

zeitweilig schön

"Hace tanto calor que las ranas van con cantiplora." Refran Venezolano.

--------------------
quote:

Pages