"Wut do u look like 2"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: "Wut do u look like 2"
BANNED
Member # 4623
Profile Homepage #75
geez ur oh-so-witty insults r f4n ta r33d lol mak3 up soem m00re!

Also Kel, you, sirs, happen to be a manbeast.

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #76
I'm probably another exception to the rule.
I mean, how he would go about it alone is a matter of logistics, never mind my fighting back.

--------------------
Rate My Scenarios!
Streila Spies
Unbalanced Accounts
Inn of Blades
Echoes
Echoes: Assault
Echoes: Black Horse
Echoes: Pawns
Bandits
Echoes: Combat/Skirmish
Two Strands
Bandits II: Ballad of the Red Star
Roses of Reckoning (BoE)
Corporeus
The Claim
Roses of Reckoning (BoA)
Nebulous Times Hence
Emerald Mountain
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #77
Morgan, I cannot for <3 nor $$ view your image -- mind scaling it down a bit?

--------------------
AnamaFreak (3:59:56 AM): Shounen-ai to the MAX
...there really is nothing that can compare to hot gay sex with a mythological icon.
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #78
It's the same picture as last time, but for the newbies and the people who can't get enough of me...

Me

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
BoA BetterEditor for MacOS X
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #79
We look surprisingly similar, I think. IMAGE(tongue03.gif)

--------------------
Visit The Santharian Dream and its RP board. Or the Encyclopaedia Ermariana!
Got a brain? Go to Polaris!
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
To a conspiracy for downfall and desperance
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #80
Motrax plays piano with a cellist intently.

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #81
Seems as if Motrax is a true pimp.

--------------------
...there really is nothing that can compare to hot gay sex with a mythological icon.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #82
http://www.polarisboard.org/motrax/Pictures/temp4.jpg

Your facial expression is priceless.

--------------------
Rate My Scenarios!
Streila Spies
Unbalanced Accounts
Inn of Blades
Echoes
Echoes: Assault
Echoes: Black Horse
Echoes: Pawns
Bandits
Echoes: Combat/Skirmish
Two Strands
Bandits II: Ballad of the Red Star
Roses of Reckoning (BoE)
Corporeus
The Claim
Roses of Reckoning (BoA)
Nebulous Times Hence
Emerald Mountain
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #83
Aran looks almost exactly like my mental picture of Motrax. Motrax looks... deranged, somehow. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Too much piano will do that to you.

I'd post a picture of myself, but I can't find any. I'll try scanning my own face right after this post. Eyes closed. Don't worry.

Right after HP3:PoA came out, about half my high school informed me that I look exactly like Harry Potter. That's including people I don't know, and even a teacher or two. Cut his hair a bit and get rid of the glasses, and I guess they're right.

TGM, I must say, those picture are quite a bit nicer looking than the hockey picture you posted on the CoA. What is it with Finns and self-photography?

Kel reminds me of someone I can't stand, unfortunately. Nothing wrong with the way you look, aside from that. You're not a physically strong anime raver, are you?

Morgan, I can't see that pic on any of my browsers, so I'm going to assume that you look exactly like Mario. Red hat and all.

Oh, and about Thuryl, I'm completely straight and that picture turned me on. He definitely wins the Spiderweb Beauty Contest. Unless, of course, I can get a picture of myself at exactly the right angle. I'm not sure what the prize is, but I can guess, and I'm certainly willing to let Thuryl have it.

I've overshot the "doesn't say much" thing already, but I'll throw in a IMAGE(tongue03.gif) just to be safe.

EDIT: Facial scanning was a complete failure. Oh well. You can all keep guessing. I'll post a picture of my hand, if you like.

[ Wednesday, June 30, 2004 20:30: Message edited by: Lady Davida ]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #84
quote:
Originally written by Lady Davida:

Oh, and about Thuryl, I'm completely straight and that picture turned me on. He definitely winds the Spiderweb Beauty Contest. Unless, of course, I can get a picture of myself at exactly the right angle. I'm not sure what the prize is, but I can guess, and I'm certainly willing to let Thuryl have it.

Oh well, I'm glad I'm not alone with that opinion. I never could figure out what seems to make girls find Elijah Wood so cute, but whatever it is, Thuryl's got a dose of that. IMAGE(tongue03.gif)

--------------------
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #85
You know, if I had to judge by attractiveness, among the men who've posted, the top would be a tossup between Kelandon and the Portuguese guy.

Then again, this is because I'm a straight man and I have no personal qualifiers for male attractivenes. Out of the women who've posted here, D. definitely -- sorry, Rosy, but I don't think I could make that kind of judgement on someone who is as young as my youngest brother and looks younger IMAGE(tongue03.gif)
(I'd say something about TM here, but that would just be cruel.)

Motrax looks disturbingly like Adam Cadre.

spy.there: Without the beard, Imby looks a LOT like a somewhat swarthier, teenaged version of Oscar Wilde. Look at imban.desperance.net for his prom photos and note that he and Mary make a lovely couple -- even lovelier than he and Feran.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #86
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

I never could figure out what seems to make girls find Elijah Wood so cute, but whatever it is, Thuryl's got a dose of that. IMAGE(tongue03.gif)
It's his huge bulging eyes. Trust me on this one. Indeed, Thuryl is like an improved version of Wood.

EDIT: WHY ARE WE ALL TELLING THURYL HOW GOOD HE LOOKS? And why has only one of the opposite sex (Rosy) told him he's handsome, while at least five(5) males have done the same?

[ Wednesday, June 30, 2004 21:33: Message edited by: Saltweed ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 233
Profile #87
quote:
I never could figure out what seems to make girls find Elijah Wood so cute, but whatever it is, Thuryl's got a dose of that.
I'm pretty sure it's the youthful innocence and shy smiles. Thuryl is quite the tasty mantart. IMAGE(tongue03.gif)

--------------------
I'm just too selfish to be Zen. I mean, once you lose yourself and reach total enlightenment you don't care what the answer was in the first place. Ultimately a few good friends and a bag of Doritos is a better investment.

There is no such thing as an over-active imagination.

Hmm... These games are addictive and quite possibly dangerous. I fear the FDA will start regulating RPGs.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #88
You forgot Detta. I'm also pretty sure URP is female, unless Aran's right and it's really Scorp after all.

I do get hit on by gay men more often than by women, though. -_-
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #89
You forgot the unidentified random person. She's almost definitely female, and more definitely not Rosy.

Edit: Guh. Forgot to reload the page. Where in hell did I mention Scorp in relation to URP? That would be so twisted a thought it wouldn't even occur to me... IMAGE(eek00001.gif)

Plus, yes, as you said, Detta. Also, ASD has made a comment a minute before you. That makes 4 now. IMAGE(tongue03.gif)

[ Wednesday, June 30, 2004 22:30: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #90
That'll teach me for storing images on MSN - it appears that it has consigned my image to the void. Good riddance.

--------------------
KazeArctica: "Imagine...wangs everywhere...and tentacles. Nothing but wangs and tentacles! And no pants!"
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #91
Rosy, no one can be 13 and look THAT good.

SD, no, I have nothing to do either with raving or with anime. Fortunately, I am not that person that you know and dislike. I may well be another person that you know and dislike, though IMAGE(rolleyeu.gif) .

Thuryl, oddly enough, I get hit on most by gay girls. And middle school girls. Both of whom are just out of my reach. It is a tad frustrating.

Oh, and there is one solution to great distances: the wonderful invention called the airplane.

IMAGE(wink0000.gif)

--------------------
Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!! (The home of BoA's HLPM, newly updated to v1.1!)

Rate my scenarios!
Northern Kingdom 0: Prologue
High Level Party Maker
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #92
gay girls? IMAGE(confusee.gif)

Mmmh... if I'm attracted to females does that make me a lesbian guy? IMAGE(biggrin2.gif)

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #93
Using the term "gay" as a general descriptor for homosexuality, of course. (I'm from San Francisco; I'm allowed. IMAGE(tongue03.gif) )

--------------------
Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!! (The home of BoA's HLPM, newly updated to v1.1!)

Rate my scenarios!
Northern Kingdom 0: Prologue
High Level Party Maker
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #94
I'm gonna see if I can get that pic of me with like 20 girls. There was only 2 boys in choir and the other was gone. Just to give a little description I'm standing there with 2 girls on both side of me and 2 kissing my cheeks others just huddled around. It was a publicity stunt to get more boys to join choir. IT WORKED IMAGE(biggrin2.gif) .

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
The Flaming Sword of not perfict grammer has now become The Flaming Sword of Pretty Good Grammar.
--------------------
Warning pretty good grammar behind.▓
--------------------
A guy with not so perfict grammer has changed to A guy with pretty good grammar.
--------------------
I shortened my signature more.
BANNED
Member # 4623
Profile Homepage #95
..and how many of the girls quit a few days from that mass-joining?

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Lifecrafter
Member # 233
Profile #96
Hiya, Kelandon! I was starting to wonder if you had been kidnapped by trolls. IMAGE(tongue03.gif)

--------------------
I'm just too selfish to be Zen. I mean, once you lose yourself and reach total enlightenment you don't care what the answer was in the first place. Ultimately a few good friends and a bag of Doritos is a better investment.

There is no such thing as an over-active imagination.

Hmm... These games are addictive and quite possibly dangerous. I fear the FDA will start regulating RPGs.
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #97
quote:
Originally written by Tristrana:

..and how many of the girls quit a few days from that mass-joining?
Actually we got a few more I'm friends with most of the girls in the class.

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
The Flaming Sword of not perfict grammer has now become The Flaming Sword of Pretty Good Grammar.
--------------------
--------------------
A guy with not so perfict grammer has changed to A guy with pretty good grammar.
--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #98
I very much want to make a comment right now, but I won't. Some things must never be uttered.

Sadly, I have no pictures of myself to post, nor would I post them. Never let your targets know what you look like before they have bullet holes in them and you're reaching for their wallets.

?Alorael, who has been told he bears a resemblance to a Star Wars character. He can't remember which one, but he very much hopes that it was one of the human types and not, say, a wookie or Jabba the Hutt.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #99
r2d2 your r2d2 beep beep.

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------

Pages