"Wut do u look like 2"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: "Wut do u look like 2"
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #100
quote:
Originally written by imban:
v. t. To put under a ban.:
—Alorael, who has been told he bears a resemblance to a Star Wars character. He can't remember which one, but he very much hopes that it was one of the human types and not, say, a wookie or Jabba the Hutt.
you resemble Jabba the Hutt IMAGE(tongue04.gif)

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #101
You resemble Jabba the Hutt, Alorael, and that's no small feat. Or maybe Yoda. They're similar enough.

After two posts, I've already dropped out of sight from the discussion. At least it was Alec and TM who took notice of me! IMAGE(tongue04.gif)

EDIT: Didn't see Wiseman's post, sorry for the redundancy.

[ Thursday, July 01, 2004 14:55: Message edited by: Sir Motrax of Exile ]

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3276
Profile #102
ME!
This might be me, I dont know, I lost my mirror.

IMAGE(data2000.jpg)

--------------------
Sliders Timer Come as a guy, leave as a slider.
Due to a number of private messages with cool links in them ( 0 ) the next link will be completly irrelevant.
Tresspasers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #103
sup Data Old Trek owns New Trek except for the new new Trek (AKA Enterprise) thats better then Old Trek. IMAGE(confusef.gif) IMAGE(confusef.gif) IMAGE(confusef.gif)

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
The Flaming Sword of not perfict grammer has now become The Flaming Sword of Pretty Good Grammar.
--------------------
Warning pretty good grammar behind.▓
--------------------
A guy with not so perfict grammer has changed to A guy with pretty good grammar.
--------------------
I shortened my signature more.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3276
Profile #104
quote:
Originally written by A guy with not so perfict grammer:

sup Data Old Trek owns New Trek except for the new new Trek (AKA Enterprise) thats better then Old Trek. IMAGE(confusef.gif) IMAGE(confusef.gif) IMAGE(confusef.gif)
Your confused? Look at me. So, your saying Old Trek is better then New Trek, then you say new trek is better then old trek. Either way, they are all good.

I will translate your sentance for you...
Sup Data! Old trek is better then new trek. New trek is better then old trek.
As for my REAL picture, wellll, you wouldn't believe it. So Im not telling. Cause you just wouldn't beleive it. IMAGE(wink0001.gif)

EDIT: Just between you and me, Detta is cute. assuming, however, that IS her real picture...

[ Thursday, July 01, 2004 19:05: Message edited by: GIFTSare2nice ]

--------------------
Sliders Timer Come as a guy, leave as a slider.
Due to a number of private messages with cool links in them ( 0 ) the next link will be completly irrelevant.
Tresspasers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #105
If I had known this was a picture topic instead of a description topic, I would have posted sooner. My fault...I haven't looked at many topics lately. Once again, this picture link is one that you have to copy and paste to you Web Address box. You cannot click on it. Direct linking does not work with Angelfire.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/sherlock_holmes/Me_4.jpg

I am presently trying to lose weight. Both for myself and my boyfriend who I won't get to meet for at least a year yet.

Oh, and Sir Motrax, Sherlock likes...pant, pant, pant... IMAGE(redface0.gif) AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

Snap out of it Sherlock, you have to concentrate on crime. IMAGE(rolleyev.gif)

Oh, and why is it that everyone finds Thurly to be so attractive? I like Sir Motrax better...WAY better. IMAGE(tongue04.gif) You're cute too Aran. No offense by the way Thuryl. IMAGE(tongue04.gif)

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Lifecrafter
Member # 585
Profile Homepage #106
I eat babies

Feh, that's me, annoyed at my friend for coming over with his new laptop and annoying me when I needed to sleep. I look oddly young in this picture. Feh.

Gay men also like me... I'm rather flattered, naturally. Yet somehow it seems that I'm attracting people well, just not the right sex. Maybe it's time I try a new aftershave or something....

[ Thursday, July 01, 2004 19:24: Message edited by: Logalot^2 ]

--------------------
Polaris Roleplaying and Debating Board- 'Nuf said
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #107
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CUTE!!! You're right. I DO find you atractive. IMAGE(tongue04.gif) IMAGE(biggrin3.gif)

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

SORRY!!! JUSTIN, SORRY!!! I'll stop looking at other men!!! No need to shock me into submission with a taser!!!

My picture, by the way, is two or three years old. I am slightly bigger now and I have long hair and a goatee.

I must have been attractive once. I got hit on by a girl when I first switched schools at fourteen. I was still thin then and I FREAKED when she did it. Women scare me. IMAGE(biggrin3.gif) But then I am gay, so that's expected.

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #108
IMAGE(kill-kil.png)

Because I know y'all can't get enough of this stuff. BAM! This is how we do it!

Also:

YOU!! THREAD!! GET YOU THE HOT BULLETS OF SHOTGUN TO DIE!!

IMAGE(getgun00.png)

[ Thursday, July 01, 2004 19:48: Message edited by: Andrea ]

--------------------
Beatoff Valley: A story told out of order.

Pages