For those of you who live to RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: For those of you who live to RP
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #0
Hi, i know i dont seem like I have been here a while, but thats jsus becasue I ahve been in training for the ARMY and i just love to RP. I notice taht alot of other peole have created their own RP fourm. Well one of my friends have done alot of work and created a wornderful fourm. this is our second attempt, but this time we actually have a domain! I would love for you to participate! the boards are under construvtion but our newest festure is now online! an intergrated IRC chat! Come chech it out and introduce yourself in the introduction fourm! Heres the link

http://www.rgf-network.com/forum/index.php

I apprecate all effort!

--------------------
Please visit the RP Paridise. rgf-network!

The chance of someone looking at you is directly proportonal to the stupidity of your act.

The idea is not to give your life for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #1
For your sake and for the sake of your "RP Forum," I hope that you manage, in the future, to spell at least one word per sentence correctly.

--------------------
Stughalf

"The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others."- Theodore Roosevelt, 1903.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #2
He just couldn't help it; he got so excited and you know how hard it is to type accurately with one hand.

--------------------
AnamaFreak (3:59:56 AM): Shounen-ai to the MAX
Misogynism is the wave of the future,
but it sure pisses the womenfolk off.

Shocking, isn't it?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
That also depends on what you're using the other hand for, but we shall leave such naughty thoughts unuttered (besides, I think I know you despers good enough to realize that this was what you had in mind in the first place).

I'd like to try out that forum. A "board made for RP-ing" at least sounds better than a "board I made because I just wanted to make one, which you should join because you can talk about anything there even use bad language!!111". Eh? IMAGE(wink0000.gif)

--------------------
Visit The Santharian Dream and its RP board. Or the Encyclopaedia Ermariana!
Got a brain? Go to Polaris!
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
To a conspiracy for downfall and desperance
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #4
Refer to my signature. IMAGE(smile000.gif)

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #5
Well. its nothing like that. Besides, look at all my other posts. My typing sucks. sometimes i am good at it sometimes I suck really bad. Anyway, not the board was created as a sort of multipurpose board, but it focuses on RP's. I mean i could just spout on about how wonderful it is or you could just go there and check it out for yourself.

see it must be a good day! i didnt mispelk anythong. crap.. ah well

Oh and tell me what you think! please.

[ Saturday, May 29, 2004 20:58: Message edited by: CyberWolf ]

--------------------

The chance of someone looking at you is directly proportonal to the stupidity of your act.

The idea is not to give your life for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #6
Well made, but need more advertising, thats the main problem with many boards I think.

--------------------
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
for the holy town of gods
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

The one and only StD!

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #7
Not at all. A board that deserves to exist - ie. is useful - will eventually find members that support it, advertising or no (although a subtle link or two can help early on after it's founded). Conversely, no amount of advertising can save a board that has no real justification for existing.

In this case, we'll see. 10-20 members is well enough in the start, and it may turn out good in the end.

--------------------
Visit The Santharian Dream and its RP board. Or the Encyclopaedia Ermariana!
Got a brain? Go to Polaris!
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
To a conspiracy for downfall and desperance
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #8
I for one hope it turns out good...

--------------------
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
for the holy town of gods
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

The one and only StD!

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #9
WOW! thanks for the support guys! We plan on actually having a home page wich hopefully the search engines will pick up on, but at this point none of us are skilled at html. We flourished before, but we were using one of those crappy servers that went down every 2 days for 4 days so it really killed the topics. Our goal was to have a relatively restriction free RP board with tons of bandwidth. all i can ask, is tell your friends!

woot!

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #10
quote:
Originally written by Super Custer Wars Alpha:

He just couldn't help it; he got so excited and you know how hard it is to type accurately with one hand.
Stughalf knows? Custer knows that Stughalf knows? Now what have these boys been up to, I wonder? I think maybe...oh god my imagination it hurts so much oh god!!
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #11
well, good luck with the board and all. Sorry I got here so late...

--------------------
Espresso hasn't been invented yet. That stinks.

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #12
quote:
Originally written by Saltweed:

quote:
Originally written by Super Custer Wars Alpha:

Stughalf knows? Custer knows that Stughalf knows? Now what have these boys been up to, I wonder? I think maybe...oh god my imagination it hurts so much oh god!!

Mine too, but it's a good kind of hurt. I think I like it.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #13
I guess that's what you get for being a smartass. IMAGE(tongue00.gif)

Rest assured I will remember you in my prayers, madame. You and your immortal soul.
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #14
How kind of you. My immortal soul had been feeling a tad neglected.