Join the revolution!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Join the revolution!
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #50
Why don't you join the revolution here on Spiderweb? No need to open sub boards everywhere ...

You Know Who, your sig took finally a turn for the better. Thanks in the name of chicken.

IMAGE(Join the revolution! (3)_files/smile.gif)
( ^
"" `
on the right side

--------------------
site of the month:
Do not trample down the earth on which you walk.
Calculate your personal footprint.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #51
What a coincidence. I'm sexually ticklish on my left.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #52
...sexually ticklish? I've never heard of this term before. -_-

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #53
You could say that the whole left side of my body is one big erogenous zone.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #54
Don't bother. Unless we suddenly have an influx of dozens of people with different opinions on all relevant subjects, there's no point in even trying for the time being.
No, I'm not giving up. I'm just going to go back to it later. There are more immediate matters I need to take care of. Like school.
And sanity. I suffered a massive nervous breakdown last week due to stubbornness on the part of the conservatives, who refused to put in ten minutes of their time. I'll get some to help out eventually, though.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #55
Pity that I missed it. It's interesting to see a new board (if it's worth seeing that is IMAGE(Join the revolution! (3)_files/biggrin.gif) ), but it's empty now that you changed it to ezboard.

I'd urge you not stuff the idea, but I know what it's like when school doesn't leave you the time. Try again in the next vacations; those are also the times when people will be most willing to check out a new board.

If it goes up again at some point, I'd pay it a visit. IMAGE(Join the revolution! (3)_files/wink.gif)

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #56
I am interested to know that I am a conservative.

And Christ on the Cross, I'm not going to ferment revolution with a man who has a nervous breakdown when people won't pay attention to him.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #57
Amen to that...

He was saying that the only people at his site were liberals, Alec, not that everyone who wasn't there is a conservative. But you probably knew that.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #58
RC not a conservative? He's probably closer to the top-right corner of the Political Compass scale than Hitler. But then again, he joined for a shot at adminship at a dead-end board, not to take part in a dead-end revolution.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Shock Trooper
Member # 4000
Profile Homepage #59
IMAGE(Join the revolution! (3)_files/biggrin.gif)

I'm not planning to revolt against the government any time soon unless they do something stupid that even I dislike. It might take a while, though...

--------------------
-TEH BOOGEYMAN STRIKES AGAIN

--------------------

And then there's always a Chance nearby...
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #60
Oh, I don't want to revolt. I just want a new system, or at least fix the current one.
In fact, I already have a plan to get things into action. Details will be posted on my Ezboard this weekend. For now I have more pressing matters to attend to, like school.

[ Wednesday, March 03, 2004 17:07: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Shock Trooper
Member # 4000
Profile Homepage #61
Ok, well it depends on what type of government you want to set up, what laws and ammendments it would have and such. We might not need to erase most of the laws that are currently established but some of them might need to be fixed up for clarity.

Yeah, I'll discuss further on your board...

--------------------
-TEH BOOGEYMAN STRIKES AGAIN

--------------------

And then there's always a Chance nearby...
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #62
I now have the rough plan to get the ball rolling posted on my ezboard. Please read it.

--------------------
---------

Pages