Weapons/Gear

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Weapons/Gear
Apprentice
Member # 3553
Profile #0
2 questions: favorite type of weapons AND gear!

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 29 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at March 02, 2004 05:00 PM board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=hNOvazWfhRad"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=hNOvazWfhRad"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say, let us give them all they want!
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #1
A move to the Exile Forum perhaps?

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #2
Yes I agree.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Please don't post only agreement. That's spam.

—Alorael, who likes edged weapons, pole weapons, and bows. Bashing weapons are never quite as good. Armor, gloves, and boots get all the really great abilities. Helms tend to just sit on heads.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #4
Edged, body armor. That is all.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #5
Edged (mostly because the majority of "artifacts" are edged) and Other (meaning varies-by-what-is-available).

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #6
I do like a nice speed item.

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
Infiltrator
Member # 760
Profile #7
Edged and Body Armor. They are the best

--------------------
I am the one and only Wizard!
WIZ GAMEZ The place to get the most recent gaming news! And now it has new layout!
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #8
In terms of melee weapons, I find the scimitar to be the most appealing of all standard weapons, although the Vahnatai waveblades are also high on my list. The most intriguing missile weapon that I have encountered is the Vahnatai razordisk, although the standard bow and arrows do the trick for me as well.

With regard to armor, I find gloves to be boring and superfluous, along with boots. Variations in body armor can be very intriguing in some games, such as Diablo, but Spiderweb body armor is rather lackluster. Helmets are essential as protection from head blows, but also can be quite ornate and decorative, making them my favorite piece of armor.

[ Monday, February 02, 2004 23:11: Message edited by: A Stughalfian Principle ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #9
I just get what I find and hope I can use it well enough against monsters. Or, if I have the time, I use edged.

--------------------
Professor Frost gives me ideas.
Professor Frost has many an eye.
Professor Frost always foils my plans.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #10
I use bashing in Exile. Although the black halberd is handy. And dancing boots (A1) are always fun to imagine! <Laughs Manically>

--------------------
Thus endeth this post.

Please visit Random Stupidity to see the amazing Spamness, or the wonderful-seven-posts-in-a-row-topic. And have fun!
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #11
Well, its allmost the same for A1/2/3, so:
Bows and stuff are coolest, I prefer amulets and likewise for gear, but gloves is the secound.

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #12
I prefer edged, pole and ranged weapons. For gear I prefer helms and body armor (which I include gloves and boots as), and torches and lockpicking gear. For low-tech stuff, anyway.

Though I'd go for a high-tech fusion rifle and powered combat armor if I could choose! :D :D

--------------------
And that was exactly the point of itself.
Takes advantage of the easily offended.