Flying around the universe, and hope to get back for tea

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Flying around the universe, and hope to get back for tea
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #25
I'm giving this RP a day to gather another few people before I kill it for sucking. >_<

Also, Alec/TM? Please don't sag new RP topics.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #26
Poor thing. It was doomed from the start. Also, Alec, those armadillos are awesome.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #27
OOC: Sorry. I just woke up a little while ago. My character will be similar to Sherlock Holmes in nationality and job, but is mixed with that of a cowboy. What a sight, an English cowboy.

Name: Luke Standish

Job: Freelance Sleuth and gunfighter.

Hair color: Fiery Red

Complexion: Reddish skinned like an Indian from the bright sun of this galaxy

Eye color: Jade green

Height & Weight: 5'10'' / 170lbs.

Clothes: Dressed in gray and blue cowboy attire complete with gun holsters and lasso. Also a throwing knife belt around his waist. Wears a steel-lined bowler hat.

Weapons: Throwing knives, different types of guns, a garrote, and a lasso. Can adopt any weapon of chance.

Skills: Can shoot with both hands at the same time and has sharpshooter skills. Can lasso anything within reach. Very precise with throwing knives. Is very agile and able to hide rather well. Computer hacker.

Handicaps: Being like an Englishman from the late 1890's, his personality can be somewhat stale and annoying. He hates high temperatures and has an insatiable appetite. He prefers to be in the background and not be a leader. Fears complete darkness and people who don't know when to quit talking.

IC: Luke wakes up on his bed and looks at his atomic watch. The ship should be lifting off in a minute or two. He is tired of sitting around in his cabin, as he has been there for an entire day. He decides to get up and wander the ship a little. As he opens his door, he hears something about spies or stowaways aboard and decides to arm himself. He loads his favorite guns, his DD44 Dostoveis and puts them in his holsters. Then he attaches his garrote and stuffs his lasso in his backpack with some food and water. Then inserts all of his throwing knives into his knife belt.

Then puts on a cavlar vest and covers everything with an almost floor-length white lab coat, hiding all his weapons and armor from view. It looks more like a kimono, but no one is judging. To top it off he puts on his bowler hat and shady glasses and with their built in infrared radar and opens his door. He resembles a Native American person and feels proud of it. Soldiers are running to and fro and it reminds t put on his ID tag, which can be scanned by soldiers to correctly identify all legal passengers. He attaches it to his lab coat and heads in the direction with what seems to have the least action, the cargo bay. He doesn't know how wrong he is.

OOC: Ok. Next RPer please.

[ Tuesday, December 09, 2003 00:58: Message edited by: Sherlock Holmes - MSW ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #28
OOC: How the heck did UA get on the ship in the first place? I thought he was unable to stun all the guards. I think I will add a bit of background information.

IC: Jarvis casually looks all around him as he walks and changes the spectrum in his implant every one in a while. At last he makes it to the security locker room. He uses his fingerprint and waves his clearance at the guard on duty to get in.

He goes to his locker and opens it up. He takes out an extremely thin kinetic vest (just a fancy name for a thin bullet-proff vest) and a laser deflector. He puts them on under his clothes and makes his way to the armory.

On the walls are an array of weapons and gadgets. There are 3 walls with weapons, each one representing a different class of weapon. There are the traditional kinetic weapons, the energy weapons, and the miscellaneous ones. He takes out a plasma sub-rifle and small kinetic pistol. Both weapons were designed to cause permanent damage. Jarvis takes out his radio and calls his top security squad.

Jarvis: As you know, I have told everyone to be on the lookout for anyone suspicious and to ask anyone and everyone for IDs. I want all of you to come with me to carry out a more, well, extensive search.

Guard: I got it. We'll meet you by the bridge.

Each member of the security squad were "superhuman" in some sense. Jarvis was engineered and had an implant. Many were special because they were genetically engineered, had implants, were part bionic, or were just plain extraordinary. The intruders would have a tough time eluding these guys...

OOC: What do you guys want to be the major cause of conflict in this RP?

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #29
Imban! You can't buther a RP just because it sucks! And this doesn't even suck! You were joking, right?

EDIT: Come to think of it, you probably can.

[ Monday, December 08, 2003 02:39: Message edited by: Ironweed ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #30
OOC: Another RP, and set in the future. Hopefully, I can get this right.

Character
-------------
Name: Tommy
Hair: Dark Brown. Style: Clean-shaven, long bangs (Goes down to cheeks), and hair that reaches down to neck. Strait down.
Inventory: SX-520 (Modded Sniper Rifle; can zoom up to 520x) with toggleable ATS (Auto Targeting System) and a custom infared lens.
Figure: Somewhat slim, and wears glasses. Wears a blue coat that hangs down to the legs, and wears black boots. Has on brown gloves made of leather.
Character Bio: Yes, it's me... Anywho. Tommy was a child that had to fend for himself in any way possible. Xian might have been powerful, but the economy was never too stable, and caused the downfall of his parents. They were locked away for stealing, and were taken away and excecuted. From then on, he has lived his life just to keep himself alive, taking in jobs to get money. He is mostly motivated by greed; however, he still is somewhat religous and will not attack certain people.

He had moved to Jiilnog once he had acquired enough money, and left. He had gotten on the Annisail through bribery, and had used up quite an amount of money.
Qualities: Rather cautious, has an optimistic side, and usually acts like the leader of the group. He, however, isn't the best at holding tempers, and that usually gets him into trouble.

IC:
Tommy sat lazily in his room for some time. He fingered a necklace that he had found from the drawer, a momento of some sort to a lover. Maybe. It was a simple cross, bearing no real resemblance of any religion whatsoever. The room was addressed to someone named Dalanus Travil, but more than likely the guards kept him off. Tommy gave a slight grin at the thought of seeing a man that had spent dearly for a pass to get on this ship not get allowed in. Oh, if only I was there to see such a thing, Tommy concluded.

He got up slowly from the bed he was laying on; simple white sheets with similar colored blankets. The room itself was rather cramped. It had a small screen beside the drawer, and a computer desk on the east side of the door. On the desk lay a single key; the key to this room. Everything else was blank, and gave the guests the room to change the room how they see fit.

A small knock came from the door. Tommy picked up his rifle and readied it for anyone that he didn't need. He put on the necklace, and opened the door slightly to see who it was. A guard stood at the entrance, holding up an ID. It beared Tommy's name and his photo, with a scannable area near the bottom. Tommy took it and put it on. "Thanks," He said to the guard. The guard only saluted and walked off slowly.

Tommy stowed the rifle in his room, and left the barren and desolate room. The guard will be back. He still needs to reset the door name.

OOC: I'm rather excited about this RP. I dunno why, but I just am. I hope it turns out well.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #31
OOC: Ok, lets give it a try
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Michael Hauper, nickname is Sparks.
Profession: Retired Special Forces sniper (Xian, but he deceived them, and went over to the "Other side"), he now run a transport company for VIPs and Diplomats and stuff.
Height: 189 cm
Hair color: Dark blonde
Eyes: Dark steel blue
Handsome face, with a small scar at the left cheek
Pretty slim, he can jump very high, and is very "Soft" (I don't know how to say it in English, but, you know, he can bend around a lot and stuff).
He is always very serious, but he still has humor.
He has a lot of knowledge, good night vision (He eats very healthy), and is very intelligent. He rarely does mistakes, and was a very professional soldier in his time. He has a great knowledge in tactics, charisma, history, diplomacy, weapons, and various arts like stealing, lock picking, arming and disarming bombs etc.
His seriousness makes many people think he is boring, but the good thing is that he is usually not the one that made the bad thing happen.

He owns a parryal class shuttle named Carina, after his sister Carina Hauper (She is the co pilot), and the shuttle is custom made, with a luxury suite for the diplomats and stuff, and a smaller room for the crew. The two remaining members of the crew is Jaina Stephenson, she is the communications and computer expert, and Cortana, the ship AI, Sparks has a implant in his wrist, he can insert Cortana there, and she will be "in his mind". It’s also a speaker in his implant, so that Cortana can speak to others. If he presses a button on the implant, a hologram of Cortana will come up, she is made of various blues, and has short dark blue hair and an intelligent face. She has a sarcastic, ironic, and lively way of speaking, but since she is an AI, she doesn’t express many feelings.
OOC: Anybody can use Cortana, but don't make her delete herself or something!
IC: His two crewmates will be described as needed.
He and his sister moved from a distant planet called Terra, or Tellus or something at age three. At Xian, his parents were brutally murdered at age 12, and he was moved to a military academy, his sister took a pilot career. He lived and learned there until age 25, when he moved out in the field. He didn't like Xians way of steering the land, so he betrayed them, and moved with his sister to Jiilnog. Jaina is Carina’s good friend from the Jiilnog pilot academy.

Inside "Carina", prepped for takeoff...
Carina: Ok Mike, we are ready to take off.
Sparks: Engines running okay Cortana?
Cortana: Yes, everything good and warm, fusion reactor stabile.
Sparks looked over to the bay where Annisail were placed, the roof doors was opening.
Sparks: Annisail is taking off, let's get going.
Carina: Where is Jaina by the way?
Sparks: I think she is relaxing in the VIP suite, since there are no VIPs there.
Carina: Ok, but let’s get out of here! I can hear the Xian artillery are beginning to beat down the city!
"Carina" slowly lifted off and flied trough the roof doors, at the same moment they could see the Annisail lifting off.
Sparks: Just in time, let's see if we can join them...
OOC: I hope it’s okay that I have my own ship; I plan on it docking with Annisail some way or the other.

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Shock Trooper
Member # 216
Profile Homepage #32
Feran lazily dabbled at his computer, browsing pointless forums and other empty places of which no longer had their previous meaning..

He sat, not revising for his finals like he should be doing, instead depressed and unmotivated, posting and glancing every two seconds at his buddy list to see if Kelcie would come online..

The sound of the manipulation of air currents caught his ear as he heard the spaceship..

But he was too lazy and dead to move. :/

--------------------
Song of the Pack -- An Online Multiplayer Wolf RPG!~
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #33
OOC: Imban, this topic does NOT suck. Please, at least give it a chance. Also note somehow the two guards became three, but when I got on there were two, of which both were temporarily stunned.

IC
UA was sitting in the closet, thinking what to do. He figured if he dressed like the passenger that looked most similar to him (not that there were any looking similar to him particularly, but there were still minor things the same which could always help), and if he was lucky he might even be able to steal their ID card. He cracked open the door and got a good look at everyone who went past, and for each one made a small mental profile of how they were similar to him.

Even if he couldn't get an ID, they still might not notice.. he could hope.

The comm systems throughout the ship crackled to life; "We are now out of the earth's atmosphere. All airlocks have been automatically security sealed until further notice. " - then a moment later he heard the messgae being repeated a second time ("We are now out of the...") - and then a large semipiercing bleep signalling the ned of the message.

A minute or so later, and it added; "Also note, the higher commanding officers will be in the conference room for some time while plotting a suitable destination, and they are not to be disturbed for 'minor' incidents. ... Also note, the higher commanding..." - the second message was also repeated a second time, again, followed by a large semipiercing bleep.

It seemed like quite a time before the third announcement came, announcing something UA very much did not want to hear;

The comms system crackled to life again... "Please be on the lookout for unauthorised passengers on board the ship. We currently believe there are several intruders on the ship, around three. Would all legitimate passengers please clearly display their ID tags and be on the look out and alert. Please smash the nearest emergency alarm box if you find them. They are..." UA heard a description of Jonnie and someone else that himself did certainly not match. He waited for his own description, but it did not come - perhaps they didn't know about him yet? A glimmer of hope emerged somewhere within him for a moment, then quickly extinguished as he realised they'd be doing very close checking of ID cards now. UA leaned back against the wall, watching through the crack of the door for somebody, and heard the message repeated, followed by another bleep.

Suddenly, he realised if he was found here, he'd have no means of escape. The door was the only way out, and it was quite narrow. There was a small panel presumably to lock the door from the inside, but he'd tried to use it before (it prompted him for an authorisation key, which he certainly didn't posess).

He looked around for an alternative escape; he saw a smallish air vent which he probably wouldn't be able to get through in a hurry. Then he started looking behind the load of boxes which contained at quick glance, useless rubbish. Then he noticed a small hatch just poking out of the side of a box. Curious, he moved it out of the way. A moment later after some struggling with the hatch, and he managed to lift it off. Looking down, he saw a ladder down. He signalled to jonnie and pointed, and they cautiously decended. At the bottom, their dismay was the fact that it was an even smaller room containing wires and machinery. A moment later however, it was to their happiness, for it provided a much more secret hidaway, and they didn't spot any cameras in here either. UA climbed the ladder again, placed the box on the lid to the hatch so it covered it, then pulled the lid (and the box with it) to cover the hatch. "There..that's much safer... I hope.", UA said.

[ Monday, December 08, 2003 11:33: Message edited by: So Old, So Back... ]

--------------------
CMS for PHP/MySQL Supporting Webservers
The Automated Ad-Free Horizontal-Scrollbar-Proof Blades of Avernum Script Archive
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #34
OOC: UA, I'd like to point out something you got wrong: Jonnie was being very stupid and went outside the room... oh no.

IC: As Jonnie followed the uniformed man, scared that he might look back, and he doesn't, thank you God. But he does go through a door somewhere along the corridor. Jonnie remembers this door and goes back to the closet.

OOC: Now he can go through the hatch as planned. I'll stop here, as I have no more ideas..

--------------------
Professor Frost gives me ideas.
Professor Frost has many an eye.
Professor Frost always foils my plans.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #35
OOC: Let's be a bit more careful with the consistency.

IC
Jarvis walks with his unit up and down the corridors, searching for intruders while looking as inconspicuous as possible.
"Yaven, take the route to the left and check the minor cargo bay. Then come around and meet back with us." Yaven nodded and walked to the left. He used his infared sensors to detect anyone that shouldn't be there. He finally made it to the cargo bay and stepped inside.

UA: Hey, I think I here someone up there.
Jonnie: It better not be a guard.
UA: Shhh. Let's wait until he is gone.

Yaven looked around carefully and even opened some of the cargo to see if anyone was hiding inside. He was satisfied with his search until he noticed a hatch next to a box. Curious he wento over to the hatch. He could see that there was a faint heat signature through the hatch. He began to open the hatch.

Jonnie: Oh god, he's opening the hatch. Get out your gun.

Suddenly, Yaven noticed something else on his sensor and turned around just in time to see the flash from his assailants gun...

Yaven's head was no more than a pile of blood a moment later. The shady character took Yaven's gun and ID and walked out of the cargo bay.

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #36
OOC: Yeeees. Read before you post, read before you post, read before you..

IC:

Jonnie: What the hell?

Jonnie only had time to slip that in as the shady character fled. He knew again it was the man who stepped in before UA. He wants to know exactly who he is and what he is doing here. He gets out of the hatch and he can see the character as he leaves the room. He starts running and tries to open the door, but UA stops him.

UA: Damnit, Jonnie, there's no time for this, they're searching for us and he might get caught anyway with this kind of security.

Jonnie nods and UA puts the box over the hatch again, hiding the body. They have to be extra careful now..

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #37
quote:Originally written by Keep:
OOC: Let's be a bit more careful with the consistency.

IC
Jarvis walks with his unit up and down the corridors, searching for intruders while looking as inconspicuous as possible.
"Yaven, take the route to the left and check the minor cargo bay. Then come around and meet back with us." Yaven nodded and walked to the left. He used his infared sensors to detect anyone that shouldn't be there. He finally made it to the cargo bay and stepped inside.

UA: Hey, I think I here someone up there.
Jonnie: It better not be a guard.
UA: Shhh. Let's wait until he is gone.

Yaven looked around carefully and even opened some of the cargo to see if anyone was hiding inside. He was satisfied with his search until he noticed a hatch next to a box. Curious he wento over to the hatch. He could see that there was a faint heat signature through the hatch. He began to open the hatch.

Jonnie: Oh god, he's opening the hatch. Get out your gun.

Suddenly, Yaven noticed something else on his sensor and turned around just in time to see the flash from his assailants gun...

Yaven's head was no more than a pile of blood a moment later. The shady character took Yaven's gun and ID and walked out of the cargo bay.
OOC: Er, the box was OVER the hatch, thus preventing you from seeing it. That was the whole idea.

--------------------
The Automated Ad-Free Horizontal-Scrollbar-Proof Blades of Avernum Script Archive
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #38
OOC: Hmm... a tad bit confusing, but okay. Oh, and the guard I bribed was a third guard. He was keeping everything in line until I came along.

IC: Tommy continued to walk down the corridor from his room in a relaxed position. All of the corridors looked the same. Metal bars, metal grate, metal roof. Lights on the bottom. He put his hands over his heads, and began to whistle a light tune.

Sure enough, the comm crackled to live as an announcement was made. "Please be on the lookout for unauthorised passengers on board the ship. We currently believe there are several intruders on the ship, around three. Would all legitimate passengers please clearly display their ID tags and be on the look out and alert. Please smash the nearest emergency alarm box if you find them. They are..." Tommy listened in. Some man he didn't really know, and then another man he didn't recognize. "Hm," was all he could say.

He kept walking on until he came upon the minor cargo bay. Something wasn't right... He could sense blood here. Tommy slowly walked in, looking in every direction to figure out the cause of sense. Upon looking down of the floor, however, was a small pool of blood, dragged into a covieniently placed hidden hatch. He pushed the boxes away on top of it and looked at the hatch. His hand moved towards the latch to open it.

OOC: I need to get some interaction with the rebels. Might as well.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #39
Luke reaches the passage to the cargo bay and oddly enough finds no guard at the post. He decides to investigate being naturally curious as a detective and walks up to the door. As he puts out his hand to open the cargo bay door, it suddenly groans open quickly, hitting him in the head and knocking him to the floor. He falls unconscious for a few minutes and is stirred back to reality by a friendly guard shaking him. The guard has an English-like accent and speaking manner.

Guard: "I say my good man, are you alright. You have a nasty bump on your head. Whatever happened?"

At first, Luke can't remember. But then it comes to him.

Luke: "Well, I can't say that I'm sure. I noticed that there was no guard here and when I went to open the cargo door to see if he was inside, someone on the other side had barreled out of it quickly and the door hit me in the head."

Guard: "Well, consider yourself lucky. The other guard has disappeared and you must have encountered one of the rebels onboard. I say, you're bleeding! You better come with me and get that patched up."

The guard leads Luke to the medical bay and takes him inside. Then tells a doctor what has happened. The doctor gets right down to work patching up his gash.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #40
OOC: Surprisingly, Imban hasn't deleted this yet..

IC: As Tommy moved the box from over the hatch, he heard whispering. Quickly and as quietly as he could, he opened the hatch and looked inside..

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #41
IC
Finally, Jonnie and UA managed to fake an ID sufficiently. Putting on a white lab coat (found in the boxes above), they prepared to leave the small, cramped maintaince chamber.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #42
OOC: I feel this is getting kinda lame; we need more plot, and more text in each post folks!
I think I rather go over to my usual RPing style (No script style).
IC: Sparks pressed the button that connected the docking clamps; they felt the bump when they connected with the Jiilnog. "Ok, ready the cutter," Sparks said to Carina "Il just get the weapons from the armory". "Carina" had connected at the Jiilnog the one place where its sensors couldn't sweep them, between the four huge engine outlets.
Sparks went in to the "Carina" armory, he picked up two 12 mm Iroquois pistols (17 shots in the magazine, more powerful than the usual pistols we use on earth, because its 12 mm (The usual size is 9 mm on earth), the first has normal bullets, the second has armor piercing), he took three mags for each, he then picked up a Kevlar suit that covered the overarms, the crotch, the neck, and the torso. He also picked up a UUH (Universal Utility Helmet) and fitted an infrared, night vision, heartbeat, and sighting module lens in it.
For his main weapon he chose an Intensijiok Sniper (15 mm, 12 shots in one mag) Rifle, and connected the display to his UUH, and took four mags with him, two armor piercing and two normal. The last thing he fetched was two stun grenades and a combat knife. "I think I’m ready now," Sparks said, and looked down on his outfit, "Yeah, you don't wanna bring a howitzer at the same time?" Cortana replied.
OOC: Questions will be answered later.

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #43
OOC: Sorry, but your post was quite confusing. Besides, Yaven saw it with his infared sensor. Time to add some plot...

IC
Guy1: The engines are at 70% power and we are moving at a consistent 10,000 mps.
Captain: That's pathetic. Can we safely go FTL?
Guy1: Not until we are over a 300 million miles away from Xian. Their sensors will pick up the distortion left by the jump. I estimate that it will be another 7 hours before we can perform the jump.
Captain: All right, keep me posted on Xian activity and our destination.

On Xian...

"I think there might be another Jillnog ship attempting to leave the system."
"Scramble a squadron of our best interceptors to try and find them. And send out a signal to activate the passive warp beacons. We'll know when they jump and where they go if we can trace their signal."
"OK. As for our own evacuation plan, we have enough ships to take 20% of our best and brightest to another hospitable planet. The rest will have to get ships for themselves."

Time to Impact: 8 days, 19 hours, 22 minutes.

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #44
OOC: Yes, this will look a tad bit confusing, but bear with me. The first lab technician is UA in disquise and the second, Jonnie. Also in a disquise.

Tommy wretched open the hatch with a quick hand gesture. What was inside, showed a ladder and two lab technicians (by the look of it) climbing out. Something still didn't seem right as one of the technicians looked up. "Oh, thank you kindly, sir," He said courteously. As both got out, the second one slowly brushed off some dust and closed the hatch. They were about to leave when the comm piped up.

"Attention," said the friendly voice, almost robotic to the ear. "would all Lab technicians please report to the designated area. If you do not know where to head, please check with your corresponding officer or at the Service station near the back of the ship. Once again-" The comm continue to repeat 3 times.

The two guys were about to leave when Tommy placed a grip on the first one. Hard.

"Say..." Tommy said, showing a mischevious smile. "Maybe I should help you guys get on over to your DDs?" He looked at both of them, admiring the somewhat baffled looks on them. Should have known. These guys are amatures. "Is there something wrong?" Tommy asked quizzically (sp?).
"Nothing, not at all," The second guy replied. "Uhm, we just have to head off to the Service station... Uh, we just forgot where our area is."
"Well, I'll go ahead and escort you from any annoyances that would get in the way, okay?"
"Sure," The first guy responded. They both looked somewhat nervous, as Tommy walked behind them.

OOC: Okay, what just happened was that Tommy suspects these two guys have killed someone and tried to hide their identities and the body at the same time. He couldn't care less where the body went, but would rather get the money for capturing two murderers. So you had better think of some sort of plan, unless you two want to be jettisoned out into space.

--------------------
-Random Quote
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #45
*Macton awakens from his strangely long sleep(I'm asuming it was long, cause a lot has happened). He looks around for a bit only to realize that he couldn't figure out how he got in the airduct. After some moving around and searching, he falls through 1 grates onto some crates and some crewmember rushes to see what's going on.*

Bob: Name, job, and business here.
Macton: Jack. I'm one of the soldiers.
Bob: Those are strange weapons for a soldier to have.
Macton: Well, my unit made everyone buy their stuff with their own money, so I got my stuff at a factory reject store.
Bob: What kind of military unit does that? None of ours do. So that means...

*Macton shoots Bob 3 times with his zat and quickly flees the area*

Macton: Note to self, Never claim to be with the military while on this ship. Note to self, conceal a few of these weapons. Note to self, find food and return to hiding spot. Note to self, buy batteries for this thing.

OOC: Someone please run into my character and try to get him involved in something productive so he does have to lay low until getting to the destination.

[ Tuesday, December 09, 2003 14:45: Message edited by: Hinosu ]
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #46
OOC: whoops! Where it stood Jiilnog in my last post, I meant Annisail! Sorry.
IC: "Cutter warmed up and ready to go," Cortana said in a calm voice. "Carina" had opened its cargo doors when they had connected to Annisail, then Sparks had connected a tube between "Carina" and Annisail, so that the crew on "Carina had full access to Annisail without having to get out in space. "Ok, give me the best position," Sparks said, and Cortana adjusted his targeting systems at his UUH so that it pointed some place at the Annisail wall. Sparks pressed the cutter, a two-meter long apparatus with a huge energy outlet, towards the Annisail wall, and pressed the trigger. BAM! The outburst of energy from the cutter dug a half-meter hole in the two-meter armor of the Annisail. BAM! BAM! BAM! A hole right through the armor, now they just needed around 124 more before he had a hole big enough to get into the ship...

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #47
IC
UA sat in his quarters (he'd found some spare ones and made them 'his'), and sat at the console. He made another attempt to hack into the computer systems and get him and Jonnie onto the crew list... which would make them much less suspicious.

Trying another password, he heard the intercom crackle to life;

"Please would all passengers and lower crew return to all quarters immediately. Please would all passengers and lo.."; the ship suddenly shook severely and the lighting went out. He heard the intercom attempt to speak again, this time of a smooth talking calm voice, obviously belonging to the ship computer.

"Main Lighting Systems Offline. Bringing up backup systems. Automatically vaccinating all sections of ship in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1... All sections of the ship are now sealed. BLEEP"

UA stepped out into the corridoor, and could vaugely make large heavy blast doors closed at either end. Now what? He'd have a hard time running if they found out he was here.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #48
OOC: Bloody hell. Miss 1 day and you get really lost. Now I'm screwed on this RP. Probably cause no one ever wants to make a quick summery of what I've missed. It's not that hard, but people would rather tell me to read several posts in a short period of time and expect me to... Hell with it.

IC:
*Macton quickly loots the kitchen and returns to his hiding spot. Upon securing his location and stuff, he went back to the halls to do some needless recon.*
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #49
OOC: By the way, my character sounds like Wilfred Brimley. The person that does the Liberty Medical commercials. If you still have no idea who I am referring to, go watch the 1980's version of The Thing.

IC: Alarms began blaring and doors began shutting so suddenly that the doctor nearly ripped out Luke's stitches which he was almost finished with. He begins talking to Luke along the way.

Doctor: "Sorry about that. I wasn't expecting the alarms. Oh, by the way, my name is Doctor Barnes. And who might you be?"

Luke: My name is Luke Standish. I'm a detective by trade, but I'm also a retired cop. I was injured while on duty and they retired me because of its severity. OW!!"

Doctor Barnes: "When I am finished, I want you to go back to your cabin and stay there for a few days. Food will be brought to you. I want you to stay off of your feet for at least a day so that gash heals a little."

Luke: "And just how do I get back to my room? I thought the announcement said that all doors were being sealed."

Doctor Banes: "True. But if you have an ID card, like the one pinned to your lab coat there, all you have to do is swipe it through the key card reader on each door and if it is authentic, it should open."

Luke: "Oh. Thanks. It's simple when you explain it that way. That makes me feel dumb. Even I should have realized that seeing those key card readers. I guess that bump to my must have been worse than I thought. Well, thanks Barnes."

With that, Luke leaves the sick bay and coming across a sealed door, follows the Doctor's instructions. When the door opens, he gives off a laugh and says, "Thanks doc" aloud. Soon he has reached his room, but when he tries to open it, he finds it locked from the inside somehow. Looking for a key card reader, he finds none on the outside that he can see. So, he decides to go find a guard or a technician to see what the problem seems to be. Looking in either direction, he can't remember the way to maintenance and absent-mindedly heads towards the cargo hold again.

--------------------

Pages