Flying around the universe, and hope to get back for tea

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Flying around the universe, and hope to get back for tea
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #50
OOC: Hmmm, if this seems to not fit in, bear with me, for I am very confused with the going ons of this here RP..

IC- UA walked back into his room and he went back to his hacking. Jonnie sat a little to his left, doing his own stuff on his computer. Music and writing, just stuff unrelated to what they should be doing. But of course, Jonnie being stupid, he does stupid things.

Jonnie: So.. how's you're hacking stuffs going along?
UA: It's damned hard. Well, just figuring out the password and all. God, Jonnie, would you do something a little more.. oh, productive.
Jonnie: Like what?
UA: I dunno. Be my servant.
Jonnie: Screw dat.
UA: Then shut up.

Jonnie does and UA finally gets them onto the crew list. Both of them are military crew, just like they were back on whats-the-planet's-name.

UA: There we go. All done.
Jonnie: It's about time.
UA: Shut up.

Jonnie goes back to his writing and music, and UA sits back, a little relieved. He can't help but curse when he hears the intercom;

"NOTE TO ALL CREW MEMBERS; INTRUDERS ARE NOW KNOWN TO BE FOUND ON LIVING QUARTERS SECTION B, LEVEL 4. WILL ALL MILITARY PERSONEL PLEASE CHECK LIVING QUARTERS 4B, WILL ALL MILITARY PERSONEL PLEASE CHECK LIVING QUARTERS 4B, WILL ALL.."

The message repeats as the red lights flash.

Jonnie: What did you do?
UA: SHUT UP.
Jonnie: Screw you..

--------------------
Professor Frost gives me ideas.
Professor Frost has many an eye.
Professor Frost always foils my plans.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #51
OOC: Might as well write myself into this.

IC:
Macton: Intruders... Living Quarters 4B...

*Looks at a location sign*

Macton: Son of a...

*Guards start rushing in. As they make there way down the hallway, 1 of them stops at Macton and the others continue going.*

Guard: State your name.
Macton: State yours first.
Guard: Why should I? I'm a guard.
Macton: Perhaps you are. Perhaps you are an intruder posing as a guard.
Guard: Why pose as a guard?
Macton: It makes sense when you think of it. What's the one job here where people are often sent into chaotic situations? What's the one job here where no one really questions your credibility? A guard. Statistics and personal experience as an exsoldier support my statement.
Guard: Exsoldier? You were a soldier?
Macton: Yeah. My unit used to do covert ops, but most of them died horrible deaths in a training accident. Without a unit, I had nothing to do, so I got stuck with a desk job for a few years and here I am.
Guard: Well, since you are an exsoldier, I guess you can be trusted. And what you said about guards being replaced by intruders makes a lot of sense. Will you watch my back while I make my way back to my unit.
Macton: Sure. Maybe we'll run into the intruders and I can show you a move or 2.
Guard: I'd kind of like to see that. Well. Let's go.

*Noticing that the guard's unit had long since left, Macton knocks the guard out and steals his cloths and equipment. Then he shoots the guard 3 times with his zat.*

Macton: Ah. Few things in the world are as reliable as an incompetant guard.

* After making sure there was no witnesses or evidence, Macton searches for the guards*

[ Wednesday, December 10, 2003 18:23: Message edited by: Hinosu ]
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #52
OOC: Why must his weapons be from SG-1???? And why are the guards so stupid???? AHH!!!

IC
Jarvis reassembles his unit and runs to 4B.
Jarvis: Where is Yaven?
Soldier: Dunno. You don't suppose... My god, the cargo bay is awfully close to 4B, don't you think?
Jarvis: What? There's no way that someone could've killed Yaven without him even being able to send out a distress signal. He's supposed to be one of the best!
Soldier: We can still make mistakes, sir. Heads up, we are approaching the lockdown zone.

The squad easily makes its way past the checkpoints and proceeds to the blast doors and corridors.

Macton spots the group coming towards him. He tries to look as casual as possible, completely oblivious that the head of the guard was approaching.

Soldier: Halt! What the heck are you doing here?
Macton: I'm an undercover guard. I'm keeping watch on this corridor.
Soldier: An unlikely story.
Macton: How else can I still be here if I'm not on your side? A swarm of guards just came through here a minute ago and I'm not dead or arrested.
Soldier: --
Jarvis: We don't have time for this, let's just keep moving.
Soldier: But--
Jarvis: LET'S GO.

With that the squad moves past Macton. Macton sighs and tries again to locate a weak spot in the guard's lockdown.

Soldier: Why did you let him go? He was obviously making a lie. I personally know every undercover guard on this ship. He's not one of them.
Jarvis: Wrong. I know every undercover guard on this ship. He ain't one of them. But it doesn't matter since he'll be caught soon anyway and he'll be charged with murder. The bulge in his outfit looks like a stunner and the residual ions on the bulge and on his hands prove it. The statis hanging around the corridor and the ash left on the ground were clear evidence of what he did. It'll be my word against his and I've got a tracer on him.
Soldier: Umm... You did that all in 8 seconds?
Jarvis doesn't answer.

OOC: Do we want Jonnie and UA captured already? I mean, we should start constructing a main plot soon.

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #53
OOC: Wow, my post was Completely ignored. Well, guess that's just how things are.

IC:
Tommy was now lost in a sea of confusion. The people who he had been following were missing, and a lockdown was initiating throughout the ship. Not only that, but guards were scambling everywhere. He took off for his room.

Tommy found it right in the same part and kissed his keycard. So glad for you... He thought to himself. All the locked doors were unlocked and opened thanks to that little slip of plastic. Opening the door, it bared the same desolate feeling he felt when he was first left inside this room. His sniper rifle lay on the bed, pristine in its condition. He took it up with one swoop and needlessly shut the door.

He continued to go through some more corriors, trying to figure out what was going on, when he ran into Luke. Really, Tommy ran out the corridor so fast that he ran right into Luke, causing them to both fall.

As Luke rubbed his head, Tommy grabbed his sniper rifle and looked at Luke. Something seemed different from this guy than most...

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #54
OOC: Nice touch. Just what I needed. However, I am slightly confused by your last statement.

IC: Luke is walking down the corridor in what he hopes to be the direction of maintenance. He opens one door and passes by a bunch of soldiers who stop him and scan his ID. They let him pass and continue their sweep of the ship, leaving him alone. As he turns around to continue walking on, someone rounds the corner and runs smack into him. He falls to the ground and rips a stitch, causing his wound to start bleeding again slightly. He notices the ripped stitch and puts his hand to his head, noticing a little blood as he pulls it away. He puts on an adhesive patch the doctor gave him and focuses on the person who ran into him.

Luke: "DAMN!!!!! That hurt!!! This just isn't my day!"

Tommy: "Oh, uh, sorry about that. Here let me help you up."

As Tommy helps Luke to his feet, one of Luke's guns comes out of its holster and falls on the ground. Tommy's eyes grow wild as he looks down at the TT33 pistol. Panic seems to set in slightly on his face.

Tommy: "You're one of those spies on board this ship aren't you?!! Don't shoot me!! I didn't mean to run into you! I won't tell anyone!"

Luke laughs a little and then grimaces in pain slightly from his wound having moved while laughing.

Luke: "Don't worry. I am not one of the spies. I am a retired cop-turned-sleuth. I carry these guns around for protection. (Showing them all off) I also have a garrote and a lasso. (Shows them off too) I had a ranch back on the planet but was forced to leave because of Xians. Anyway, I am wearing this lab coat to hide my weapons and my Kevlar vest and other armor.

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't let anyone know that I am wearing these things right now. I have a license to do so, but with these spies on board, it would just make things difficult. And...Say, would you know where maintenance is? The door to my room is locked and the key card reader is missing. I could have sworn there was one there when I left earlier."

Tommy: "That's a relief. I won't give you away, but did you happen to see a bunch of guards pass through here?"

Luke: Why yes, they were through here less than a minute ago. But why would you want to catch up with them? Did I miss something?"

Tommy: "Uh, no reason. I thought I saw something earlier but it's not important. You say that the key card reader on your door is missing? That's odd. How can that be? Take me to your room. I want to see this for myself."

Luke: "Alright, but I can't see what you can do to get the door open."

Luke starts off in the direction of his cabin and after a minute or so, gets to it. However, before he can turn around to talk to who he thinks is Tommy, he feels a stunning blow on the back of his head and thinks to himself "dear god not again" before everything goes black.

OOC: This does not necessarily mean that Tommy hit me. Maybe he faked following me and went off on his own. I could have been knocked out by one of the spies. There must be a reason for why my cabin door was locked and the key card reader was missing.

[ Saturday, December 13, 2003 11:32: Message edited by: Sherlock Holmes - MSW ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #55
OOC: Well, since I keep getting caught up in other things, I'm gonna leave this RP like I left NSI(the first time), only with a better attitude about it. Sidenote: There isn't any ash or trace of zat fire. It's electricity. And they're SG-1 weapons, cause it's a great show, although the staff weapon was a bad idea, so it's in the hiding spot, where I'm about to go... or not.

IC:
*Macton quickly slips into 1 room. As he's looking around the now sealed room, he dies of a heart attack, thus removing him from the story, which he wasn't ever really in to begin with*

OOC: Wasn't that lame? Oh well. One less waste of server space.
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #56
IC: Bang! "Maybe, you should be a little more careful with that!" Cortana snapps, "I can't do anything to the fact that he was standing with the back to the cutter!" Sparks reply, the shockwave of the cutter had knocked a guy unconscious, he looks like a pretty weird guy, mix of an old English gentleman, and a cowboy. Well, we can't leave, the poor thing there..." Sparks say. "Why not, its strategic, one less possible threat temporarily removed!” "Well, guess you are right, lets go," Sparks climb out of the now open hole, but when he sees that the blast doors is closed, he takes an SMG with him from "Carina", in case of close-quarter battles, and four armor piercing mags. Then he search the strange man, de-assembled all of his guns, and head of in a random direction after covering up the hole, he never saw the shadow that was hiding in a corner.
OOC: Don't worry MSW, you can still reassemble your guns, he didn't destroy them. And the shadow in the corner may have been Tommy, or maybe someone else?

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #57
OOC: Of course the zat fire would leave some sort of trace, although I could take out the ash part. The ionic residue just makes sense.

Jarvis and his men take the last turn to the corridor that Jonnie and UA are supposed to be in.

OOC: More waste of server space...

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #58
Luke wakes up with pain down the entire backside of his body. He looks around and sees that his guns have been taken apart.

Luke: "Why is it that I am always the one getting hurt! Damn!!! That was some blow! And who the hell tore my guns apart!!! I'll get the rat that did that!!!! It couldn't have been Tommy. He seems too innocent, though he did run off somewhere. It must have been someone or something else. Hmmmm. I have to find maintenance. They should be able to get my door open and tell me what is going on...Oh, yeah, my guns. I forgot."

He puts his guns back together, reloads them, and then replaces them in their respective holsters. Then he gets up and stands there in thought looking in both directions. He decides to go in the opposite direction of where Tommy was, so as not to subject himself to any more horrors from that part of the ship. As he heads in the opposite direction, he hopes he is heading towards maintenance. As he is walking, he sees signs along the way but can't read them, as they seem to be in some weird language.

Luke: "Dang!! What's with these signs? I was able to read them earlier, I think. I must have been hit harder than I thought. There is definitely something very wrong going on here."

He pulls out a translation guide, but can't match up the symbols from the language he is seeing with the ones in the book.

Luke: "What is going on here?!!!! All the words on a ship can't just change by themselves!! Maybe those blasted guards are doing something to confuse the spies. It's doing a good deal on me right now, that's for sure. Well, looks like I will have to navigate my own way to maintenance."

He puts the book back in his pocket and just begins picking corridors at random hoping for a guard or some other passenger on the ship.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #59
If this RP is going to die, then I want to put my character in a save slot for a future RP, as I worked hard on it.

Therefore, my character is hereby saved in the event that this RP dies. (Saved)

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #60
*Save*
"Please write a name to identify your save"
Hmm... Ah! "42," simple!
*Save character*
"The character Michael Hauper is now saved!"