New RP: The Greywraith Clan

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New RP: The Greywraith Clan
Warrior
Member # 3479
Profile #50
OOC:Ah, I guess I did make that clansmen (heehee) seem easy to kill. Yes, Evil Dead. Army of Darkness to be exact.
IC: Taihen dropped the staff immediately to the ground, but luckily hit the greywraith in the abdomen, finishing him off.
"Oww!"
His hand was badly singed. He would have to put everything he had just into grabbing the staff, let alone move or swing it.

--------------------
-"Well, double dumbass on you!"
-William Shatner, Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #51
OOC: I will post this to let you know that I am about to continue with the story, but I have to study for a test so I cant post anything long.

IC: Coming Tomorrow Afternoon, Raleigh time.

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Hahahaha, I crack myself up.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #52
OOC:

Name: Aryss Hyrmina
Class: Halberder
Species: Human
Weapons: Height: 5,8
Weight: 130 lbs.
Appearance: Aryss is covered in armor made from meteoric steel, it is kind of like Mithral but heavier. She is wearing an enchanted helmet which has the ability to let her detect anything living. She has red hair, blue eyes, and is unnaturally beutiful even though she has been through alot.
Weaknesses: Aryss is very sensitive about what happened to her as a teen.
Strengths: Naturally swift, and nimble, Aryss can outrun pursuers with ease and, despite having all that armor, isn't easily encumbered.
Background: When she was seventeen, Aryss, her family and friends had their village raided by a nomadic group of giants. Over the course of three years, she had to watch her family and friends slowly die of disease, torture, and slave-labor. Just when she had lost all hope she and two others were rescued by a group of adventurers. She has spent the last nine years wandering the world for a reason to continue her life. Inrepairably scarred by her experience, Aryss decided to join the tournament, to appease and silence her inner demons, with her own death.

IC:
Aryss regains consciousness with a large gash on her shoulder. Dazed and confused Aryss seems others going towards the Moon Clan. She decides to play it safe and follows many of the survivors in that direction.

OOC: I know, long post, but future post will be shorter. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards New RP The Greywraith Clan3_files/redface.gif)

[ Monday, October 27, 2003 18:40: Message edited by: Xan Kreigor ]

--------------------
"It's cool to be a robot." Scud

"Half human, half robot, all Sicilian." Tony Tastey

"|||| ||| |||| ||| ||| |||||?!? Drywall

"I'm calm.....GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME." Don Vito
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #53
OOC: Since I was asleep most of the day, this post is from when the fighters left the mess hall and my character was still coming down from the hill. I will join the group shortly at the hall. This is before the dead are buried.

IC: By the time Raitt makes it down the hill, all the fighters are walking away towards the Tournament Hall. He decides to see the devastation in the mess hall first before he joins them. He walks in and can see death everywhere around him. Hundreds of dead fighters and Graywraith soldiers lay everywhere around him. As he is leaving the horror in the building behind him, he hears a voice call out. He turns around and sees a woman lying beneath a bunch of dead fighters and Graywraith soldiers.

She calls out for help again and Raitt quickly runs to her. He realizes she can't move because of the bodies piled on her and begins removing them from on top of her one by one. Soon she is free and able to move. He helps her to her feet.

Woman: "Thanks. I thought I was going to be trapped under those dead bodies all day. An experience like that could have driven me insane and the psychological wounds will never leave me, I'm sure. I say, I am being chatty ain't I? My name is Frauline Schmidt (pronounced Fraw-line Shmit). Who might you be stranger?"

Raitt: "My name is Raitt. Just Raitt. I had a different name, but I don't go by it anymore. I am just Raitt now. I think we should follow the others and... say...how did you manage to survive?"

Frauline: "Well, one of these here Graywraith soldiers knocked someone into me and as I fell, I hit the edge of the table and it knocked me out. When the enemy saw I wasn't moving and I had blood seeping from the wound on my head, they must have thought I was dead. Go figure. Maybe they are dumber then they look, no? Hey, you have one of their staffs! How can that be?!! Everyone around here got burned trying to pick one up!"

Raitt: "Oh, that. I know about this weapon and I was taught a spell that if need be, I would be able to pick up this staff and wield it like any other weapon. It takes a certain amount of power or a magical influence to allow a person to hold one and use it. I have that power. But enough chit chat. Let's go join the others."

As they leave, Raitt observes some things about Frauline. She wears red painted chain mail under some green robes and golden bracelets on her wrists. She carries a broadsword that she keeps in a sheath on her back. She has green eyes and blonde hair. She uses Chinese throwing stars dipped in poison that he can see on a belt and bulging in her pocket. She also carries a steel whip as well. He doesn't ask her about her background, and from the look of things, it's wise not to now. Raitt and Frauline leave the death and destruction and follow the other fighters to the Tournament Hall. That is where they are now.

OOC: I will join in as two separate characters; I hope that doesn't bother anyone else. I was able to do it in Baltazar the Mad, and I did it well.

[ Monday, October 27, 2003 19:08: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #54
OOC: Fine with me dude, your efforts in previous RPs speak for themselves.

IC: Arch twirled his sword around mindlessly as he waited for someone to tell him what to do, who to kill, that kind of thing.

Md.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #55
OOC: Having some people still fighting while others have said that the battle is over is confusing. Could we try to stay more or less in the same place chronologically?

Shern raised an eyebrow. "Pardon me, but didn't we just assemble the best of the fighters, though maybe not the brightest. And we came very close to losing, badly. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but that was just one force. Now, with just a handful of us left, you want us to attack an entire clan?" He leaned back and shook his head in disbelief.

Aran glared at him. "We cannot stand by and do nothing!"

"Oh, I don't disagree. But another grand melee will just add a few more bodies to the funeral pyres, including ours. You're all welcome to go die, but count me out."

"If that is your decision, I will not stop you." Dern said quietly.

"Wait a minute," Shern protested, raising one hand. "I didn't say I was leaving. I just think we need a better plan. For instance... suppose we grab a few of these power stones ourselves. "

—Alorael, who doesn't really want to see more than one character per person. The RP is crowded enough with just one character apiece and the necessary supporting characters like Dern.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #56
Dern: "Unless you were a master of transmuting energies like their clan leader, I am afraid we cant use them. If not I have another plan."

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #57
IC: "You beauty!" yelled arch, clapping Dern on the shoulder. "Lets hear it!"
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #58
OOC: I think I will add a twist. Not much though.

IC: Raitt has been listening intently and feels the need to break in.

Raitt: "Uh...I hate to break in, but..."

He holds the Graywraith staff up for everyone else to see. People get gaping looks of complete astonishment on their faces.

Dern: "But...how? How are you able to hold one of their weapons?

Raitt: "I know what this weapon is. It is called an Ex Feres Staff, or Hell Staff. My teachers taught me about it and taught me a spell that if such a day would come that I should encounter one of them, I will know how to deal with it and use the weapon myself."

There is a stunned silence still around him and he can tell that people want to ask him questions. He stands and waits for comments and questions.

OOC: How is that for some added fun?

--------------------

Agent
Member # 27
Profile #59
Dern: "The plan... yes, well. The man who leads the Greywraith clan is called Ignus Bonaparte. He is very impatient. I have no doubt that he will reltaliate with a much larger force after this defeat. First I need you all in groups. The groups you came with get together."

*The men and women get in their groups. There are only three, your group, and two smaller ones.*

Dern: "Yes now the larger of the groups; I need you to hide a few miles west from here. In a day or so start traveling to the Graywraith's main fortress. I will get you a map. Atleast half of Ignus's troups will be missing, so you will have an easier time sieging the fortress. They will be caught by surprise, so you will be able to slay most of them in small groups. Ignus will be the most challanging fight. He is a very skilled Warlock, and so no doubt he has successfully transmuted the powers of the crystals without any side-effects. Once you kill him, find their archives and destroy every book you find. There must be no trace of their experiments. The rest of us will hold back the troops here, though I dont know how long we will last, so you better hurry. Any questions?"
*A few of the warriors give each other sceptical glances. Then Thompson speaks up.*
Thompson: "Do you really expect this to work? This plan is a disaster, and we will all end up dead. You obviously didn't put enough thought into it."
Dern: "I've been side-tracked recently. All these deaths and no hope have really taken a toll on my mind. If you have any better ideas please state them now."
Thompson: "Don't you think we should look into these crystals and staves. I'm sure we can find some magic to protect ourselves from those flames."
*Raitt speaks up*
Raitt: "I was examining this staff and it isn't exactly like an Ex Feres."
Dern: "What do you mean?"
Raitt: "If you look closely enough, you can see that it is an ordinary oak staff. But why is it so much like an Ex Feres?"
*Everyone is listens intently.*
Raitt: "This oak staff has been imbued with the powers of those crystals. The result has been this Ex Feres like staff. If we could find away to use the crystals own magic against it, as lets say a shield, then the staves wouldn't hurt us..."
Dern: "Explain you knowledge further, and please let us know how we can use the crystals power like that."

[ Tuesday, October 28, 2003 16:07: Message edited by: Infuriated Slith ]

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #60
OOC: A challenge? Eh? There are always ways through and around challenges.

IC: Raitt thought intently and decided to explain as best he could.

Raitt: "Crystals are really not my area. But, my teachers had once showed me how power crystals could be used to create a certain protective shield around the body. If attacked with a magical weapon dependant on the same power crystals, the shield would deactivate the power of the weapon and make it almost harmless."

Dern: "Almost harmless?"

Raitt: "Give me a break. There is no such thing as a weapon that doesn't do harm. What I meant was that the magical harming power will be gone, and the weapon would be returned to normal again. I can tell you for sure that this is not the Ex Feres Staff. The Ex Feres Staff is made of steel, and would most certainly hurt whether enchanted with red-hot flames or not.

Now, as for making this shield, I was never taught that. However, I'm sure Aran here would know how to do such a thing. I will give the spotlight to you. After all, you are the most in touch with gems and crystals among us."

OOC: Your turn Omlette.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #61
Arch cut in before Aran could speak.

"When I was a scrub in the Royal training halls of Starkmoor, one of our major areas of study and exploration was into the use of crystal-based shields. You see, a body guard to the throne is only so effective, our teachers thought that perhaps by clouding our monarch in a crystal powered shield, his safety would be much increased."

"Your point?"

"Well, I can't say I remember all that much of Crystal Wave theory, but I certainly remember why the project was scrapped at an early age. The shield's tended to go pyroforic when they came into contact with another material of the same ethereal substance."

"Pyroforic?", said a brawny warrior from one of the lesser groups.

"He means bang," intoned Aran. "And a big one."

Arch squirmed, the memories of the naked violence unknowingly released upon his friends welling up in his mind. "As I recall, three major buildings and a small hill were renovated. Only after that did Starkmoor get it's name."

"Still, there is no reason to frett", said Dern in a suspiciously placating manner...

OOC: I dunno why, but I reckon Dern should turn out to be a bad guy or something, but that's not my decision.

Md.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #62
OOC: Even if he is a 'bad guy', the worst kind of 'guy' he's likely to be is one that uses the party to take out the enemy and then betrays them. He's not in a position to try and make them die before they accomplish that.

IC:

After a moment's thought, Aran begins to speak again.

'Whether or not a crystal shield could be made to work is not something I know. My art lies not in gaining power over the elements, but in becoming one with the elements-losing oneself that the elements may be made manifest. But these crystals, these crystals of power under the villages...they are almost elementalists in their own right. They have more the...feel...of creatures who have come into so close communion with the elements that they have become stones themselves. How much they know, or care, of the activities of the Greywraith Clan, I cannot tell. If they were of my order, then I can say that they have probably so come into communion with the earth that they care not at all for what happens outside of her. If they are of another order, I cannot tell at all. But this I do know-their power is immense. Only with the co-operation of the stone of power under us, will the power of the others be countered. And if that is possible, I know not.'

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #63
OOC: Wha? I didn't absorb that info.

IC: Many of the adventurers in the room just stare at Aran with puzzled expressions. Frauline is the first to speak up.

Frauline: "I hate to seem like the stupid one of the bunch but I have no idea what you just said. Can you say that in Layman's Terms?"

Raitt: "Oh, never mind. He knows nothing about how to use the power crystals to make a shield. Maybe my spell book has some information in it. Some spells I had skipped over to read the more important ones. Come with me Frauline. I don't want to go back to my room alone in case there are some Graywraiths hanging around yet."

Frauline: "Alright. Excuse us please."

With that, Raitt and Frauline leave the Tournament Hall and head back to the building with their rooms in it, leaving the other adventurers behind in the Hall. They soon arrive at the building and find it has been completely ravaged. Smoke is pouring out of various windows, a horrible smell fills the air, and belongings are strewn everywhere.

Frauline: "Oh, dear god!!! They've ransacked the building!!! We must tell the others!!"

Raitt: "Wait!!! Unless I am very much mistaken, they couldn't have gotten into my room. I put very powerful wards on my door. We better check it out first."

Frauline: "Well okay. I can defend myself if need be. Let's go."

With that, Raitt and Frauline enter the building and walk down the hall. There are fires burning in some of the rooms and belongings are lying everywhere. As they near the end of the hall where Raitt's room is, they can hear voices, but can't tell where they are coming from. Raitt puts out his hand and stops Frauline from proceeding.

Raitt: "Can you hear that? Where is it coming from? I am not taking any chances. Give me your hand."

She obeys and Raitt pulls a little bit of green powder from another pocket. He throws it up in the air and chants some words. Suddenly, both Raitt and Frauline disappear. Well, they turn invisible.

Raitt: "Don't let go of my hand until we reach my door and get in the room. Understand?"

Frauline: "Crystal clear."

With that, they precede the rest of the way down the hall and come to Raitt's door. All around them, they can hear the sounds of talking, but it is faint and they can't tell where it is coming from. Raitt waves his free hand and chants some words. There is a soft metallic click and Raitt pulls the key out of his pocket. He unlocks his door and opens it. Everything is just as it was and nothing is missing. He shuts the door behind him and locks it. He then lets go of Frauline's hand and they both reappear. He goes to the table and picks up his spell book. Then he hands it to Frauline.

Raitt: "Can you hold this for me? I need to check something out. You see that tapestry? I placed a ward spell on it and it is still intact. Did you notice anything strange as we came down the hall?"

Frauline: "Well, no...wait. I did notice something. None of the other tapestries were still hanging up. I suspect that yours is still there because they didn't get into your room and tear it off the wall."

Raitt: "Nothing of the sort. I believe that behind that tapestry is a secret door. I put a ward on it just in case. If there are secret passages in this building, then that would explain the faint voices and why we can't tell where they are coming from. But now we should get back to the others and let them know what has happened."

Frauline: "Yes, I agree. I certainly don't want to stay in this building any longer."

They link hands again and disappear once more. They exit the room and Raitt locks the door behind him, and once more places a powerful ward spell on it. Then they head up the hall and out of the building. They continue holding hands to avoid anyone seeing them and eventually make it back to the Tournament Hall.

OOC: I think this RP should continue getting weirder and weirder.

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #64
Pthalos suddenly speaks up again. ((ooc: sorry guys, couldn't post earlier. And MSW, you both went away in your post before anyone could answer; assume this post to have started - chronologically - before yours ended)) Surprising himself, he had to a great extent understood what Aran had told them. He was not a mage by any means, and little learned in alchemy or other sciences, but the two elves who accompanied him in the other world for nearly a year had taught him much of the relations of elements and 'kedani', as they liked to term all sentient beings.

"What he means, basically, is that the stones that the Greywraiths are using seem to be much more self-aware than we assumed, and than stones usually are. They think almost like humans do. They might be originally humans transformed into stone through intense meditation. Aran is not sure about how aware the stones are of what is happening and what they're being used for. To counter the stones with their own magic, we shall need to get other magic stones to cooperate, since they are definitely not mindless, and will have to grant their power of their own will."

By now, Raitt and Frauline ((ooc: vaguely German-sounding by the way. In German, Fräulin means 'Miss')) had excused themselves and left for the chambers.

As they returned, a bit flustered and nervous-looking, Pthalos asked them what was wrong. Raitt replied, his face a little ashen.

"The rooms have been ransacked!"

((ooc: sorry for taking over your character there MSW, but I'm pretty sure that's what he would have said. If you object, just mention it and I'll edit.))

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #65
"That's odd," Shern mused out loud. "They decided to rob us after they killed us?"

"They didn't kill us," Arch reminded him."

"I know, but there hasn't been nearly enough time for the remnants of the attacking force to return, report, and send more raiders. This looting was already planned."

"They could be after our weapons," Zir reminded him. "Not all of us are unarmed like you, and sp,e of us who do carry weapons carry weapons of exceptional quality, great magical power, and high value."

"But that's just it! They're the weapons you carry. Did they expect you to die unarmed here? I think they're smarter than that. Whoever robbed us either was either looking for something else or was not working with the Greywraiths."

Everyone was silent for a moment, pondering the implications of that.

"Whatever we decide to do," Shern said finally, "we'd best be ready to deal with yet another player in this drama."

—Alorael, who has increased the weirdness, or at least the complexity.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #66
OOC: Wow even the creator of this RP is confused... I have my own special twist planned for later. Unfortunatly if this weirdness keeps continuing it might be ruined. But this is your RP too, so continue if you want.

Dern: "Robbed? Impossible. Our rooms for our guests are impervious. Not even the Greywraiths could enter-"

Shern: "But those doors were unlocked when we left... Dern?"

Dern: "I had it ordered that those doors be locked tight so the Greywraiths couldn't steal any of those weapons. One of my men is a traitor, he must have unlocked those doors. We must find out who and quick. Apparently he had posession of one of the Room keys... I will call my officials here. They are the only other ones, besides me, with those keys."

*He orders some of his guards to bring all of his officials to the Mess Hall.*

Dern: "There is no time to waste though, your group needs to get going, before it is too late. *He runs and gets a map. Then hands it to Aran. Here is a map of the island, I have circled where we and the Greywraith clan are. If you need any of the crystals to experiment with, help yourself. Our mine is just outside and to the left."

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #67
Zir: "I would like to use those crystals...but I don't know how..." *Grin.* "Well, there's no time to waste, LET'S GET GOING!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #68
*Thompson notches an arrow to his bow.*
Thompson: "Hold on their Zir..."
*He aims the arrow at Dern's head.*
Thompson: "Tell me Dern, how do we know that you are not the traitor. Alot of the evidence points to you. Experienced warriors mean good rare weapons. This continent probably doesn't get much trade with all the wars... way too dangerous for the merchants. You had a lot to gain by tricking warriors to come here, besides helping your people. Now tell me your true intentions *****!"
Dern: "I cannot prove to you that I am not the traitor. I can only trust that you would believe me. Weapons and power no longer have any meaning to me. I would just want my people to live in peace. The Greywraiths threaten our lives and so they must be stopped. I will not force you to follow through on the plan, but I warn you, if you stay here you will stand less of a chance than you will out there."
*Thompson lowers the arrow and Dern lets out a sigh of relief.*
Thompson: "What should we do then...?"
Dern: "The Greywraith troops have had a day to travel and so they are probably back at their base by now. You should be able to get there in two days. Start now and you will pass them about half way. If we retreat to the guest rooms, we might be able to hold them off for a few days. Use that time to destroy their main base, then head back here to help us finish them off. Like a hammer and anvil, they are the iron."

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #69
OOC: My previous news was left out so I will say it here.

IC: "Wait, wait, wait!! We can't go back to the guestrooms. Frauline and I discovered something while we were there. There are secret doors behind the area where there were tapestries hanging. If we go there, we will be attacked during the night. I suggest we sleep elsewhere. I have the only intact room and we can't all sleep in there. It is smaller than all the others and is intact because of the wards I placed on the tapestry and the door."

One of the adventurers: "What do you mean there are secrets doors in that building? How can you be so sure?"

Frauline: "Because while we were walking to his room, we could hear faint voices around us seemingly coming right out of the walls. His room had the only tapestry still hanging in the wall because of the ward he placed on it. Now I guarantee you that it is not safe to go back there. We need to find somewhere else to go."

OOC: That should clear up the info left out from last time.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #70
Aran, meanwhile, has been studying the map.

'Secret passages or not, I wouldn't say there was anywhere safer on the island than here-the rest of it is overrun by the Greywraiths. I would very much like, though, to take one of the crystals you have...wait. Did you say you have mined them? Have you simply dug them up, or have you broken up the crystals?'

'No, we kept them whole. We're not stupid, y'know. We did think that breaking them might have destroyed their power.'

'If not killed them outright. Well, I think we should take all of your crystals with us. Their exact positioning on the island is in a very exact correspondance with the others-that was the whole danger of the Greywraiths capturing your clan. If they do, and the crystals are not here, then they will not gain anything from it. And if they destroy us, they will have gained the crystals, but no power.'

Despite the apparent soundness of Aran's logic, Dern looks uneasy.

'But do you need to take all of the crystals? Surely just one or two would do?'

'For every crystal we leave behind, their power, if they find them, is multiplied tenfold.'

'But the crystals are quite big. You couldn't carry them all.'

'Surely you have some kind of cart around?'

'Well, yes, but that would only slow you down. Why no leave them for us to hide, somewhere near to the clan but far enough away that the Greywraiths can't use them? And we'd have more time to hide them, so we'd do it better too.'

Aran subsides, frowning. Zir chips in:

'That sounds reasonable. Why don't we just take one and get on out of here?'

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #71
OOC: IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards New RP The Greywraith Clan3_files/rolleyes.gif) I don't want this RP to die, thank you. To further my cause, I'll post an IC, and hope that it's followed up quickly.

IC: Pthalos has listened quite carefully. Aran, studied in the elemental powers of Earth, must be quite a capacity on the subject of these crystals, and Dern must know that. Why did he act so funny? Pthalos was ready to take Aran's word for the crystals left behind increasing the powers of the Greywraiths. Dern's strange behavior made him a bit suspicious. But then, Pthalos was paranoid by nature.

"Just how big are these crystals?" he suddenly bursts out. "How many people are needed to carry one?"

((ooc: insert the answer in here, chronologically. I'll leave the room now, but when Infuriated Slith posts the answer from Dern, consider it to have occurred here.))

After Dern had answered him, Pthalos quickly left the hall. He still had to fetch some things from his room. Hoping that whoever had looted his chamber had not noticed the ring, he entered through the door.

The room was in a total state of chaos! Beds overturned, bags opened and their contents strewn on the floor!

Cursing, Pthalos found his own bag, and rummaged deep inside it. His spare clothes, his daggers, crossbow and the buckler were gone, but he was lucky. He found the leather casket with the silver ring in the secret pocket of the bag. Taking it out, he immediately put it on his finger - the mages had told him it would only be activated when he spoke the correct words, so there would be no harm done if he wore it.

Taking the few other remaining possessions he had salvaged from his bag - among them a small purse with silver - he returned to the hall, ready to leave to the mines with the others.

--------------------
---
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #72
OOC: I posted my IC. Anyone else care to do so? Infuriated Slith? MSW? Alo? Xan? Majordomo? Zephyr? Perhaps Omlette, even though you posted last before me? I hate to double post, but this is getting on my nerves. I'm not having this RP dying. It went well so far, so please post. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards New RP The Greywraith Clan3_files/rolleyes.gif)

Edit: Xan, it's okay in that case. Feel free to wait as long as you want, at least I know this hasn't been completely forgotten and forsaken. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards New RP The Greywraith Clan3_files/smile.gif)

[ Sunday, November 02, 2003 08:22: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
---
---
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #73
Sorry for not having posted, I've had some personal problems recently and I have been extremely distracted by them. When the occasion calls for it I will join in.

--------------------
"It's cool to be a robot." Scud

"Half human, half robot, all Sicilian." Tony Tastey

"|||| ||| |||| ||| ||| |||||?!? Drywall

"I'm calm.....GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME." Don Vito
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #74
OOC: Okay, okay, okay. I'll post something. Mind you. I can't stay with the group for too long. My character is somewhat of a loner and likes to do things himself. Not to mention I am still waiting on Slith. And yes, I am quite aware what Frauline stands for in German.

IC: Raitt: "You know, I don't really have the patience to wait around here forever. Frauline and I are going to check out the secret door theory in the guestrooms."

Frauline: "We are?!!"

Raitt: "Yes we are. Now let's get to it. We we'll join up with you guys later when we find out what has been going on here."

Raitt pulls on Frauline's arm and they head towards the guestrooms. He can easily see that she had not intended to go in the first place and she was totally surprised by the idea. Nonetheless, some answers my lie ahead that could be invaluable in their quest to save the Moon Clan.

OOC: I was thinking that maybe a tunnel to the main fortress or the mines or something else unexpected could be found behind the secret doors. Who knows what will be found. Though I hope someone suggests something. I hate having to do all that myself.

--------------------

Pages