I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #0
I know this is absolutely none of my business, but I have an insatiable curiosity and feel the need to ask something crazy. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/tongue.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/rolleyes.gif) Do we have any gays, bisexuals, lesbians, or transsexuals here at the site? This is not meant to single out people. Although it might.

To get the ball rolling, I will start. I am gay and I am tired of sitting in the shadows. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/cool.gif) Since I am currently not making fun of anybody, I am under the impression that I am not breaking any rules with this question. I just like to get to know people better. I am not looking for a date. And I do not like hitting on people. I am just your average everyday 18-year-old. Except I am gay. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/rolleyes.gif)

I am just hoping that there are other people here who won't feel too embarrassed about posting under this topic. It's just that I am afraid of entering a chat room for people like myself. I prefer to talk to people at a place I am familiar with. I hope someone posts here.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #1
I'm heterosexual, but I'm in the closet about it.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #2
I'm bisexual, if anyone wants to start something about it, PM me.

--------------------
"It's cool to be a robot." Scud

"Half human, half robot, all Sicilian." Tony Tastey

"|||| ||| |||| ||| ||| |||||?!? Drywall

"I'm calm.....GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME." Don Vito
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #3
For the record, I am an old married woman, and probably irrevocably straight. This is just a warning to keep the topic civil, please.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #4
Don't worry; I have no intention of letting this topic turn into the dating game. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/cool.gif) I merely wanted to know if there were any other people out there like me. I like being on this website, and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my membership. I prefer to respect the rules of a site and stay on the side of the law whenever possible.

If this turns into a free-for-all flirt-fest, I will ask a moderator to close it. For now, I just want to find people here who I have something in common with. I don't have very many friends where I live and I don't have many contacts on the Internet to talk to. I feel better when I have someone after my own heart to talk to. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/smile.gif)

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #5
PICK ME

--------------------
You are my precious thing
Thing of speed and beauty,
As long as you remain beneath me
-- Big Black
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
Sorry to ruin your moment, MSW, but you've been dropping hints for weeks. Most of us kinda guessed.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #7
Did you even suspect me?

--------------------
"It's cool to be a robot." Scud

"Half human, half robot, all Sicilian." Tony Tastey

"|||| ||| |||| ||| ||| |||||?!? Drywall

"I'm calm.....GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME." Don Vito
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #8
I'm bi-sexual. Sometimes I wonder if it's just out of greed though.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #9
Congratulations on coming out on these boards, Murder, She Wrote, though you'll have probably seen from some of the Exile threads that people don't really feel the need to hide their sexual preferences here. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/smile.gif) Nor should they.
Infiltrator
Member # 737
Profile #10
I'm gay too, and you people are the first to know. I know I can't tell it at school, at least not yet. In my school the teenagers are extreamly homophobic. Sometimes I feel very bad just because I'm gay, since everyone seems to hate gays. I'm not different from the others in my class, apart from the fact that I fall in love in boys instead of girls...

--------------------
Who was born in a house full of pain
Who was trained not to spit in the fan
Who was told what to do by the man
Who was broken by trained personnel
Who was fitted with collar and chain
Who was given a pat on the back
Who was breaking away from the pack
Who was only a stranger at home
Who was ground down in the end
Who was found dead on the phone
Who was dragged down by the stone
Warrior
Member # 1983
Profile #11
There is no reason why people should be hassled, excluded, or intimidated becuase of there sexual preferencess

--------------------
"Et tu, Brutè?-Then fall, Caesar"
Julius Caesar [3.1.85]

"I don't regret it at all, I only wish I haden't done it"

http://www.sodaplay.com/
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #12
Most secondary schools are full of losers and if you're the slightest bit different, even in terms of what brand of trainers you wear or if you wear different earrings, then you'll get hassled. It's none of their business anyway.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #13
Thuryl, the committee's predictions were off by a bit, at least, and they haven't been completely validated... IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/tongue.gif)

In any case, I'd consider myself to be heterosexual.

Xan - No. You, unlike MSW, don't seem to believe that the best way to hide something is to make it perfectly clear that you're hiding something. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/tongue.gif)
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #14
quote:
Originally written by Murder, She Wrote:

To get the ball rolling, I will start. I am gay and I am tired of sitting in the shadows. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/cool.gif)
Cool indeed! Nice to know there are other fellow gays in here. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards I have an intriguing question for my fellow Spidweb users_files/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #15
Errrr...
This is just wierd.
I'm not gay...

Gay: No
Manic-Depressive: Yes

Should I repeat that?

Once more?

Once Again?

Am I dreaming here? *Pinches arm* Nope...

[ Friday, October 10, 2003 18:09: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #16
Congratz, MSW on finally sharing your secret. And, the results are perfect. Its not like anyone on a forum like this will ever hassle gays around, and its sad how so many do so. Either that, or turn into a huge cyber room. Life if painfully hard, but then again, who ever said it was gonna be easy?

On the record, I'm strait. But I don't mind gays at all, and in fact, gays are sometimes more interesting than straits. All I usually hear from straits is that "i'm gonna f*ck this girl" and so forth. Gays thankfully talk about other stuff. (Hope this doesn't offend anyone!)

As for you, Zephyr. What type of post is that? Sometimes, I feel glad your canned for some of the responses you make. However, I don't need your banned until after you done with the RPs.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Warrior
Member # 1983
Profile #17
Perhaps your bravery will encurege others. I take my hat of to you, and for ever will, MSW.

--------------------
"Et tu, Brutè?-Then fall, Caesar"
Julius Caesar [3.1.85]

"I don't regret it at all, I only wish I haden't done it"

http://www.sodaplay.com/
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #18
quote:
Originally written by Tommy:

As for you, Zephyr. What type of post is that? Sometimes, I feel glad your canned for some of the responses you make. However, I don't need your banned until after you done with the RPs.
It was a post to say that I am NOT gay...
And this is still hard to believe.

I never knew someone gay until now...

And Tommy, don't risk offending people, like you just did.
You shouldn't say things like that.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #19
I think the vast majority of people outside of high school are more or less apathetic to people's sexuality, kept within reasonable bounds. I understand the social issues at work here, but to be honest, I'd get punched as easily running around telling people I'd love to screw their wives as much as I would telling people I'd love to screw their husbands.

And that's pretty much all I have to say here. Cool of you to come out, ladies and gentlemen, but it's happily less of an issue now than it has been at any point in human history, and that trend isn't looking to change in the near future.

[ Saturday, October 11, 2003 08:44: Message edited by: Ultimate Weapon Custer ]

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #20
I've found that in Real Life (TM), bisexuals are held in lesser regard than homosexuals. I think this has something to do with the assumption that they're polyamorous.

--------------------
-- Big Black
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #21
To be fair, there's also the fact that plenty of them grow out of it. Most teenagers have some attraction to/sexual experience with the same sex, and automatically assume they're bisexual and will be for the rest of their lives.
The simple fact is, bisexuality isn't as solid as an orientation as homosexuality and heterosexuality. It's still more solid than people seem to think, but.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #22
I'd question that. I think bisexuals just tend to settle on one or the other (usually hetero) for societal reasons. Lots of people seem to assume bisexuals must be sexually involved with both sexes at the same time, and thus there's a lot of pressure to "settle" and thus be a good God-fearing monogamous heterosexual.

--------------------
-- Big Black
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #23
What you say is true, but I still think 'bisexual' is ambiguous enough that people who will have no strong attraction to the same or other sex after puberty tend to rope themselves into it. "I am attracted to and want to have sex with women" and "I am attracted to and want to have sex with men" are both easier to determine than "At some times or most times I may or may not be attracted to either men or women".

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Agent
Member # 366
Profile #24
I find it far easier to determine an attraction to someone based on who they are, rather than what they have between their legs. I've just come out of a 4 year relationship with a man, and have started one with a woman, but it wasn't any conscious decision to do that. It just happened. At the end of the day you can't help who you like, and it's none of anyone elses business anyway.

--------------------

Pages