Ha ha ha ha, Omega's Return

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Ha ha ha ha, Omega's Return
Apprentice
Member # 3158
Profile #0
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I have returned to curse you all. I might have returned under my original but the password got erased when LF installed OS9.2. Since it got erased that angered me. Because I can't get my password I shall rant about this site... This site is mainly for people with low-powered comps. Not bad buy low powered. So is the Spiderweb Games. I like the games but I am just stating that. These forums are okay. Not great but from what I have obsereved...these forums are better than ezboard(ugh); but they still aren't as good as Invision. It would get more moral from me if I could reobtain thine password. I could look in my e-mail except the e-mail in which I had my original account in DISCONTINUED thier e-mail service so this really makes me angry. I dislike the lack of ability to use pictures in these forums. It prevents me from presenting my mediocre sig or semi-grand avatar. That is all I have to say on the matter...
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #1
Am I wrong in noting that this guy seems to have a serious problem?

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #2
A few things. First off, the password you had the first time is retrieved if you ask it to send your password to your email. If you didn't put in your correct email or forgot your email password, then you're a moron who doesn't deserve his password back.
Second off, of course Spidweb games are "low-powered" (which is a rhetorically lacking if not outright incorrect term to use). I'm glad you have two brain cells to rub together. Next time, please don't waste time writing this, and don't waste my time by making me read this rubbish.
Third off, these forums are trash. Get used to it.

Custer- This is Lone Flame (hence his using LF as an acronym for himself). It's general knowledge that he's missing a few cojones.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
No, this isn't LF. Still, you should ask Drakey for your old password when he gets back from vacation.

Imban: Also, "missing a few cojones" = WTH at TM
@: Yes.
@: Two is not a few. I do not know what he thinks the normal number is.

[ Sunday, June 29, 2003 21:31: Message edited by: Imban ]
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #4
It was my understanding that cojones came in a full and nominally indivisible set, and that something is either "the cojones" or "no cojones".
But eh.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #5
I already told TGO that he can't get his password cause the e-mail address he used to make his first spiderweb account was on gamepro mail, and therefor, if someone emailed it to that address he'd never get it.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with starting a new account, even though I gave him his password a long time ago. It's not my fault he lost the piece of paper.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #6
*Sigh* Just what we need, another incoherent angry person. As if Spiderweb hasn't been dragged low enough already.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #7
Actually, what spiderweb needs is to kill some of the members on this site. Surely the mods can come up with a nice list of people to kill.

Note to self, figure out why TGO is the only friend I have that I still hang out with.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #8
you realise, if the mods were to do so, you might be on the list. not if i was mod, but the likelyness of that is nil.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #9
I see your anger whoever you are. And I agree that the boards have became trash. The people on Misc-General use to be very intellectual and civilized people. Now it seems as though they have regressed to low live scum. I wonder what has caused the regression, but anyway the people on General still have not reached the low level of other forums I've been to. But there getting close to it.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #10
I love you, Johnny.

EDIT: UNDYING WUV<3

[ Monday, June 30, 2003 09:09: Message edited by: Expanding Man ]

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #11
By all popular accounts, Hitler had only one cojone. It is, of course, disturbingly possible to have more thn two. There was a custom in the early-20th century to implant them from monkeys as an anti-aging remedy (not that it worked), so hypothetically you could have more than "a few". The doctor that dreamed this idea up originally thought he could find human donors. It bears witness to his slim grasp on reality that he was surprised to find few or none.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3026
Profile #12
X, you continually amaze me.

Where do you pick up these things?

[ Monday, June 30, 2003 12:45: Message edited by: The Great Regression ]

--------------------
And this was very odd because
It was the middle of the night
- Lewis Carrol

well well well aren't we resilient

Oh the fun

Most generalizations are, unfortunately, true.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #13
There are still people born with one cojone, and you can have a prosthesis to put in for cosmetic purposes. I imagine it's made of plastic or rubber or both, but I don't know.

—Alorael, who didn't care to inquire to deeply into the subject. However, he would doubt that monkey parts are used now. The chance of zoonotic disease is too high, and so is the chance of transplant rejection.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2669
Profile Homepage #14
Yeah, Neuticles(sp?).
A friend of mine just had his cat castrated and had little plastic balls (literally) put in; as he put it: "Not so much for the cat, more to not make me feel guilty."

--------------------
Posts: 647 | Registered: Wednesday, February 19 2003 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #15
quote:
Originally written by X:

By all popular accounts, Hitler had only one cojone. It is, of course, disturbingly possible to have more thn two. There was a custom in the early-20th century to implant them from monkeys as an anti-aging remedy (not that it worked), so hypothetically you could have more than "a few". The doctor that dreamed this idea up originally thought he could find human donors. It bears witness to his slim grasp on reality that he was surprised to find few or none.
cojone? Could someone please tell me what that is?

Well, welcome back, Omega....even though I think you *left* before I came.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #16
quote:
Originally written by Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior:

Well, welcome back, Omega....even though I think you *left* before I came.

That may explain why he started a RP

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #17
quote:
Originally written by Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior:

cojone? Could someone please tell me what that is?
It means testicle.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #18
A little spanish class:

Cojones = Testicles
Cojon = Testicle

"Cojone" means nothing at all.

[ Monday, June 30, 2003 18:03: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #19
Actually, TGR, I read it in Forever Young, a book about physical immortalism, a few years back. I thought that bit more fun than the 'heads in vats' stuff, frankly.

EDIT: BTW, I wasn't implying LF had monkey glands implanted in him or anything. From context, others were implying quite the opposite in fact. Wouldn't want to cause any unnecessary offence or anything....

ADDITIONAL EDIT: Nor do I wish to imply this topic is a load of old cojones in general either.

[ Tuesday, July 01, 2003 09:34: Message edited by: X ]
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #20
I had no clue Hithler only had one Testicle. Maybe the fact that he only had one Testicle made him fell like everyone thought he was subhuman and so he had to take over the earth to prove them wrong. Just a thought, remember I'm no Bob Newheart on The Bob Newheart show.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #21
They even made a song about it in the war: "Hitler has only got one ball". I doubt he was pleased.

Hitler was a bit of a basket case when it came to medical matters, obsessed with his posterior but refusing to let doctors near it, having injections of bull's blood to revive his flagging potency, all the 1920s faddish vegetarianism and teetotalism.

Might be worth checking out that new movie 'Max' for more insights into what a sad case he was - there isn't space enough on this board and some of it deals with his rather strange and sordid sexual predilictions, which would probably breach CoC to describe....
Warrior
Member # 3124
Profile #22
Well, I think the original post is quite representative of the intermediate product of the "million monkeys on a million typewriters" on their way to producing Shakespeare's works; until they finally get there the stuff in the middle is incoherent gibberish.

--------------------
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
Larry Hardiman
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #23
Not to mention that last one... =]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #24
Hithler didn't drink alcohole because of a fad in the 20's. He believed a pure aryan didn't drink Alcohole, or smoke Cigars-cigaretts, or do pot ect.And I had no clue he didn't eat meat, I'm sure that had something to do with the Idea of Aryanism. Maybe the Cows blood wasn't pure.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!

Pages