Tips on solo Celt?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tips on solo Celt?
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #0
I am planning to play Nethergate:Resurrection as a singleton Celt. However, I have never played Nethergate before. Any tips on what to focus on at first?

--------------------
"I intend to find out who has the most treasure, kill them, take it, and repeat the process."
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
If you don't mind some spoilers, here's Synergy's thread on playing as a Celtic singleton.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #2
Sweet. I thought I had seen that link somewhere before, but I couldn't remember where. Thanks!

Since my "real name" is Taliesin (a druid), I figured I might as well play Nethergate. *jumps* What are those voices? Could they be from the Otherworld???

--------------------
"I intend to find out who has the most treasure, kill them, take it, and repeat the process."
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #3
Sweet. I thought I had seen that link somewhere before, but I couldn't remember where. Thanks!

Since my "real name" is Taliesin (a druid), I figured I might as well play Nethergate. *jumps* What are those voices? Could they be from the Otherworld???

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #4

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #5
You can't. You just have to hope a moderator does.

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with accidental double or triple posting.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Warrior
Member # 961
Profile #6
Since my "real name" is Taliesin (a druid), I figured I might as well play Nethergate

Fan of Arthurian legend?

---Zelda

--------------------
Hey, where are we going? And what's with the handbasket?
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Zelda:

Fan of Arthurian legend?
Oh, yeah. Stephen Lawhead is my favorite author. Especially the Pendragon Cycle. :cool:

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 961
Profile #8
posted by Taliesin:

Oh, yeah. Stephen Lawhead is my favorite author. Especially the Pendragon Cycle.

He's also a great favorite of mine. My own personal favorite in the Pendragon Cycle is, "Merlin."

Are you reading his current series..The King Raven Trilogy? I've just ordered, "Scarlet"

---Zelda

[ Tuesday, September 25, 2007 19:15: Message edited by: Zelda ]

--------------------
Hey, where are we going? And what's with the handbasket?
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #9
Actually, I'm reading Song of Albion right now. How come I didn't know about the new series?!? I need to check that out!

Of all the Pendragon Cycle characters, Merlin is my favorite because I can really identify with his personality. Taliesin is a cooler name though. :D

[ Thursday, September 27, 2007 17:57: Message edited by: Taliesin ]

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #10
Lawhead is supposed to be starting a new trilogy based upon Robin Hood, but set in Wales.