Orb of Thralni fails?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Orb of Thralni fails?
Apprentice
Member # 10873
Profile #0
I am near the end of Exile III, the end of the alien beasts quest. I am on a pool of lava above a castle, and your supposed to use the orb of thralni to fly over a hill to a clearing (easy, no?)

Well when i go to use it, it says 'Use Orb:For some reason it fails' so i can't go to the next part of the game.. why does it not work here? @_@
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
Why don't you just walk over the lava?
And castle? What castle? What is it called. I doubt it is a "castle".

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
There is an area of that province where the orb is not supposed to work. You need to fight your way through the Keep and below to gain access to the area beyond the mountains. I think you can use the Orb to return from the other side. It's to keep it from being to easy to avoid a major encounter.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #3
Actually, if you have the spell "flight" then its juuust possible to skip some encouters. For example there is a bridge with a HUGE group of beats on it that you must fight to cross. You can use "flight" to erm..well..FLY across it to the other side.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #4
I don't know what specific encounter you're talking about, but flying around groups of wandering monsters is hardly the same as skipping the Keep of Tinraya (At least I think that's what Kaiba is talking about.)

--------------------
"NOW PASS ME MY BOOTS. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A FACE." -Nikki

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Apprentice
Member # 10873
Profile #5
no no, you all have the wrong idea (my bad explination.. sorry)

I have gone through the keep of tinrya, and after traveling through the whole thing you come out on the other side of the keep, in a pool of lava, the pool is surrounded by cliffs, you have to go somewhere from the pool of lava (aka north) but in order to head north, you need to fly over the cliffs

(i am not trying to skip anything, this is the natural walkthrough of the game)
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #6
Are you sure there isn't a secret passage somewhere?

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Quaere verum