Exile Pit :/

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile Pit :/
Apprentice
Member # 7679
Profile #0
I have one stupid question: Where i can get registry key for Exile Escape from The Pit for Windows? I cannot pass the Pit near Almaria :/ Answer please
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #1
Buy the game. :)

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #2
No! Buying the game is for suckers!

This guy here can hook you up with all the sweet hax!
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com

He does charge a small fee for his services, however.

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Check right here.

—Alorael, who has decided to leave this topic open in case the original poster has something else to ask or add. Jumping on him for asking is not productive, so please don't.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7679
Profile #4
Hmm, but i only want to buy this key and i dont know how i can do that without giving my adress (sorry for my english)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
Email Spiderweb Software at spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com and explain your situation. We occasionally do get people here asking if they can just get the registration code by email without having it mailed to them; none of them have complained so far, so I assume SW is pretty good at handling that sort of thing.

I'm not sure why you're okay with giving out your credit card number but don't want to give out your postal address, though.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
Spiderweb doesn't sell or give out information about you to others so giving your address will not result in spam or solicitations. Also if for some reason you later need to get your registration key again it will be easier.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #7
I bought either BoE or BoA without a CD or hintbook (I'll have to check the CD when I get home). If I hadn't bought the other Blades game at the same time with a CD, I wouldn't have needed to give a shipping address, as I got the code by email.

However, I used PayPal, and I don't know if you can do it with a credit card or similar.

If your optimal way of payment isn't listed, be sure to ask by email.

[ Monday, November 20, 2006 04:45: Message edited by: Sirrus ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #8
Do what I did: Buy the game!

I bought it with the others in the trilogy on CD; it's a little cheaper per game that way.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #9
He's said he wants to buy the game, but he wants to do it without giving out his address.

—Alorael, who gave out his address willingly. When the SEP goons come bashing down doors he'd rather have his name on the do not eliminate with extreme prejudice list.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #10
quote:
Originally written by Eyestar:

He's said he wants to buy the game, but he wants to do it without giving out his address.

—Alorael, who gave out his address willingly. When the SEP goons come bashing down doors he'd rather have his name on the do not eliminate with extreme prejudice list.

I've never encountered spam, junk mail, etc. by giving any address (home or email) to Spiderweb. There shouldn't be any problem.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Apprentice
Member # 7679
Profile #11
There is problem, because i live in Poland :/ and i dont know how i can buy this key :confused:

EDIT: and i haven't credit card ^^

[ Monday, November 20, 2006 22:00: Message edited by: Ain'aer ]
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #12
A debit card will work, if you have that. Do you have any friends or relatives with a credit card? See if you can convince one to help you order the game (and pay them back, of course).

Dikiyoba.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #13
quote:
2. To order by Mail or FAX: There is an order form in the game folder. Print it out and fill it out. Then send it with a check, money order, or postal money order in US currency (made out to Spiderweb Software) to:

Spiderweb Software
PO Box 85659
Seattle, WA 98145-1659
USA
Another option would be a paypal account (and if you don't know how to set that up, people here may be able to help):
quote:
4. To order by Paypal: Send payment to spidweb@aol.com. Then E-mail us at spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com telling us you have ordered. Give your name, address, what products you want, and your registration codes (if any)

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #14
If you don't have a credit card, you can pay by cheque or international money order. Making out a cheque is easy if you have a bank account. Failing that, you can get a money order made in US dollars at any major post office, and all you need is cash.

[ Monday, November 20, 2006 22:33: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 6923
Profile Homepage #15
quote:
Originally written by Eyestar:

Though why you would bother avoiding the Salmonid Enhancement Program's eliminate with extreme prejudice list is beyond me.

--------------------
"There are no turtles anywhere" Ponder Stibbons
One, Two, Three, Pfhor, Five…
Avernum 2 AM Status
- Maps - Tomb of Dahris-Bok
- Annotation - Fort Draco/Ganrick Spider/Areana Caves
I have an interest in "custard titles". I want one. Now!