Hoarding

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hoarding
Apprentice
Member # 8379
Profile Homepage #0
Does anyone else save every little piece of sellable crap they find, and then when their money is maxed out, dump all the leftover sellables at the entrance to a town (and in the case of Geneforge, all the forging gems)?
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #1
Talk to the Mystic. If he hasn't left. I only keep stuff at a value of 10 coins or more per item.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
Dikiyoba comes fairly close to doing that. You're not alone.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #3
Nalyd not only does that, but he keeps detailed records so he knows when to start on a different zone. He keeps, quite literally, everything.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #4
I'll collect everything on at least one play through of each game. In a game of Avernum I just played, the only items I collected were skulls and bones. It doesn't get much better than a huge pile of skulls. There are a lot of them in Avernum 4. A lot.

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
I tend to pile up items that I think I might need and convert the rest to cash. If it can be sold, then I'll waste time hauling it to town. I usually can find something to buy to keep my money under the limit.