The Titan.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Titan.
Warrior
Member # 8165
Profile #0
The Titan...how could shaper monarch have created such a creation,damien thinks it is a monster instead of a creation,it takes 3 forms,shapes,and hits hard,and 3 times per round...stronger than the unbound if you ask damien, how could a shaper get such power?

--------------------
R.R
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
I think the Titan was lured to the area by Monarch and not one of his creations. I'd have to go back and check the text.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
The captive cryodrayk down in the Sealed Catacombs says that the Titan is one of Monarch's creations. The part you're thinking of is where she mentions that he lured it down there so he could trap it when he realised it was too powerful.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #3
Monarch is more powerful than people give him credit for. People assume he can't be the PC because he isn't strong enough, which, looking at the Titan, is ridiculous. He probably isn't that tough when you fight him because he concentrating on making all those creations with which he is attacking, what, four or five zones? He is powerful, he made the Titan, and I still think he is a PC. I'm not sure which Geneforge he is the PC from, though. I'd say #3, given Greta and Alwans feelings towards him.

--------------------
You lose.
Warrior
Member # 8165
Profile #4
He is too powerful for his own good,The Titan is too strong,it took me a while to kill it.

--------------------
R.R
Cartographer
Member # 995
Profile #5
he can't "can't be the PC because he's not strong enough", he can't be the PC because I made totally different choices than he obviously did :) if the PC were a continuation of my game, he'd be married to Greta and a rebel agent/infiltrator right along with her. Duh.
Warrior
Member # 8165
Profile #6
Say what? :confused:

--------------------
R.R
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #7
Originally by -silver-:

quote:
if the PC were a continuation of my game, he'd be married to Greta and a rebel agent/infiltrator right along with her. Duh.
So that explains why Greta doesn't want to talk about him. He must have been killed in an earlier battle. Or run off with a younger and prettier infiltrator. :P

Dikiyoba.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #8
Greta is not hot. Agent Miranda maybe. Khyryk's dead wife definitely.

--------------------
You lose.
Cartographer
Member # 995
Profile #9
My character wasn't that shallow. His interest would have come from their shared worldviews and experiences.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #10
Yes, well, you have fun with Greta, Silver. At any rate, Monarch is the PC from Geneforge 1. He fits the "I used the Geneforge and destroyed it" ending perfectly. He also has an abundance of control batons, which were in abundance on Sucia island, and he most likely learned how to make them. He was also quite obviously self-shaped, from the Geneforge or the canisters, and the canisters were just left lying around on Sucia, while the Geneforge there was the only one that deserves the title.

And, just so you know, The Doctor had the idea first!

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Cartographer
Member # 995
Profile #11
first, don't mistake me for my character.
--
second, Shaper Monarch may be the guy from GF1 if you like, but that means he wasn't the "third shaper from Greta and Alwan's group" since Greta and Alwan were introduced in GF3 at the beginnings of their career, starting in school with the "third shaper" (being the PC). which might not be anything like contradiction to you, but does contradict some other theories that have gone around.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #12
Yes, that theory is wrong. Plain and simple. Monarch is the GF1 PC. Greta and Alwan display no emotion over Monarch other that "He's crazy, kill him." The third Shaper from GF3 probably died after falling in love with Greta.

And Nalyd can be as mistaken as he wants, thank you. :P

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #13
I know it is a derail of a topic, but in my opinion the gf3 PC is the founder of the Trakovites and showing that Greta and maybe even Alwan don't want to talk about him/her is the proof that they partially sympathise with their cause - well at least Greta seems as such sometimes.

--------------------
I don't care what you say, I'm punk and Hardcore all the way!
Warrior
Member # 7638
Profile #14
There is no way he found the Trakovites. The game in GF3 had a rebel ending and rebels use crazy amounts of canisters. If he did found the Trakovites, he is either a hypocrite or he got the ending that your a rebel and didn't use canisters.

[ Sunday, March 18, 2007 12:30: Message edited by: Leftover Sauerkraut ]

--------------------
"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
-- Bill Gates, 1981

The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.