Join the Club?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Join the Club?
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #25
quote:
Just for the record, if upon mars were to join, this (or any?) club would be significantly less appealing...
Ummm...........

He doesn't make the club less appealing......

And seriously, don't flame him. I'm not exactly sure that you wouldn't make the club any less appealing.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #26
I hereby declare myself Grand Mugwump and Supreme Dictator-for-Life of this club. (I'm not making the same mistake twice.)

By the power invested in me, through the august office(s) I now hold by merit of preemptive claim, I disband the club. I raze it to the ground, disgruntle its fortifications, sow its fields with salt, and spit on its grave.

And no saying it's alive again, or I'm going home!

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #27
Grab your children and run for the unzones! Student of Trinity has taken one too many canisters and gone mad! He's taking over! :P

Dikiyoba.

Edit: Typo.

[ Saturday, January 27, 2007 13:14: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Student of Trinity:
By the power invested in me...
I'm afraid this grammar malfunction is going to cost you your claim to leadership. I hearby vest the power in myself to keep this club going. Mission Statement: To assure, through much whining and polite begging, that the geneforge in Geneforge 5 is disgustingly overpowered, at least enough so to make it once again worthey of being the game's title.

--------------------
You lose.
Apprentice
Member # 7921
Profile #29
I, too, was dissapointed that I didn't gain more power by using the Geneforge.
I think that having the Geneforge so accessible in the early part of G4 diminished the possibility of immediate and extreme alteration of power. Afterall, how much fun would the game have been if you were almighty at the start, rather than gaining power through experience and adventure? I think having access to the Geneforge at a later point in the game would have been more interesting for those of us who wanted to experience the same satisfaction of becoming omnipotent.

As far as the club goes, its too bad that dissention has killed it!

"If decade after decade the truth cannot be told, each person's mind begins to roam irretrievably. One's fellow countrymen become harder to understand than Martians."
Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #30
Originally by Skrat:

quote:
Afterall, how much fun would the game have been if you were almighty at the start, rather than gaining power through experience and adventure?
Please note that this is a rhetorical question, Emperor Tullegolar, you dirty cheater. :P

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 7579
Profile #31
lmao when its out for the win's computer ill have to get and see for my self, then i might see if ill join, SoT go home :P

--------------------
sup guys
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #32
I don't know what flavor likes Diki but i am sure he like ice-cream.
I will let you know if i would join the club, i like the idea .
G3 kind of "( BIP )" cause it doesn't open in anyway faster the rebel shaper war onto a big scale kind of a boring passage between G2 and G4.

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #33
Originally by upon mars:

quote:
I don't know what flavor likes Diki but i am sure he like ice-cream.
Because everyone likes ice cream. If you don't, you're just crazy. :P

Dikiyoba would like to be something chocolate flavored. Or perhaps cookie dough. Or maybe mint chocolate chip. Mmm...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #34
Power doesn't wear a vest. It wears a suit and often is indeed involved in investments.

—Alorael, who is also pretty sure that power and grammar aren't keeping company these days.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #35
quote:
Originally written by Alorael:

Power doesn't wear a vest.
Power might wear an infiltrator vest. :P

[ Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:06: Message edited by: Micawber. ]

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #36
Power wears a black cloak and hood, everyone knows this.

--------------------
You lose.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #37
Direct linking to that site doesn't work, unfortunately.

By coincidence I watched that film this afternoon, right after slaughtering everything in Gazak-Uss, yet again. Just 10 more days till GF4 and a whole lot of new opportunities for slaughter, yay!

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #38
Oh, now I have to find a new source of Palpatine quotes...

--------------------
You lose.
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #39
I am Grand Master of the club, of course. And if any do not submit to my rule I will burn their crops and sow salt into their fields and force them to work the land until something edible grows.

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Apprentice
Member # 7579
Profile #40
stop quoting the obvious

--------------------
sup guys

Pages