The Insidious Infiltrator

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Insidious Infiltrator
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #150
Nalyd didn't say that it wasn't foreseen, just that it was a pity. At least they're dead now. Shaping will never be exterminated.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Apprentice
Member # 8407
Profile #151
i hope this is where g 5 comes in it was a bad fate mabye you dont die and you swich to shaper and theres a ew person and he has a chose...or not let jeff do it lol
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #152
Woah, that was quite a resurrection. I did enjoy this thread for what it's worth. Probably worth bringing back up!

I always play that type of character! I just don't powergame quite as heavily. Still, my first run through Geneforge 4 left me at level 39 or 40 and I didn't bother with cleaning out towns. Hoo-haa: Leadership, Mechanics, and magic. That's where it's at.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #153
I'm probably the only one who remembers this (since I originally brought it up), but I can confirm that there's absolutely no good reason (read: powerful items or exciting battles) to wipe out Illya Safehouse. Or Dillame and Rivergate Keep, for that matter. Rather interesting to see the difference between a town that is supposed to be wiped out and one that isn't, though.

Dikiyoba.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #154
Before I took on Alwan (and his troops) for the endgame, I wiped out the western rise and the shaper camp north of that.

Fun.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

I heard a man sing "The Muffin Man" one day. He got to see the light.

Pages