A5 world

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: A5 world
Warrior
Member # 1250
Profile #25
Sorry to divert things from the topic of the (possibly) delayed release, but let me get this straight: In order to root out a villain who made an audacious attempt to strike fear into the heart of the Empire, they are sending troops to a distant (underground) land...

And they expect to be greeted as heroes and allies, but are instead met with paranoia and outright hostility? I smell geopolitics (pun about an underground kingdom totally intended).
Apprentice
Member # 10304
Profile #26
Now that really is... interesting ;> I haven't noticed that resemblance.
I just hope that in the game Dorikas won't be hiding in a bunker, somewhere hidden in Avernum.
And that the mission of the player won't be, among others, to find evidence of magic of mass destruction that Dorikas is said to have at his disposal.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #27
I hereby bend my NDA far enough to reveal: no.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 10304
Profile #28
quote:
Someone offered you good money to open this pot and see what it inside. Might not be smart.
Oil!
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #29
So Dorkias is in a bunker then. How boring. Do we also get playing cards, so we don't forget who the evils are.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Shock Trooper
Member # 10374
Profile #30
He is hiding in a bunker wile you hunt him down.Wasnt it almost same with hunting Rentar Ihrno in A4?Its getting little boring.But it doesent bother me that much(what if he went from town to town and from another place to another and you had to chase him)

Dorikas is patetic, in A4 I defeted him and creatures he droped on torment level in two minutes.Hope he is tougher in A5 or it wont be fun cause he is main villan.Right?

--------------------
You must show me respect becouse...never mind why but do respect me!
All hail me, your...something.
Don't contradict me or I'l...GUARDS!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #31
Rentar-Ihrno was a rock on a pedestal. How was she supposed to go gallivanting across the subterranean countryside?

—Alorael, who thinks evil masterminds have minions for a reason, and that reason is so that they can stay at home, drink tea, and loaf in their bathrobes. Evil is only a part-time job, after all.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #32
Evil masterminds stay safely hidden in their fortresses so they won't accidently die to lucky shots. Minions are replaceable cannon fodder that can be sent out to do the dirty work.
Shock Trooper
Member # 10374
Profile #33
But they cant have unlimited amount of minions.I mean its fun to fight them but overtime it becomes little boring.

--------------------
You must show me respect becouse...never mind why but do respect me!
All hail me, your...something.
Don't contradict me or I'l...GUARDS!
Apprentice
Member # 10304
Profile #34
Any new details about delays/release date of Avernum 5 that beta testers are allowed to share with the public?
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #35
It's not so much the NDAs that keep us quiet as the fun of watching you not knowing :P

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #36
This thread has moved to the A5 forum.

—Alorael, who directs all further commentary there.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages