Formello shade

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Formello shade
Apprentice
Member # 6223
Profile #0
I have the quest to kill the shades. I have killed the shades in Silvar and Blosk but when I went to Formello, there is no shade there yet the people thank me for taking care of it. Corellea does not see the quest as complete. What do I do?
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
The one you killed in Silvar, is the same one in Formello.

The shade you haven't killed is in Almaria.

[ Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:30: Message edited by: Infernal Flamming Muffin ]

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

My brother tried to type something here. I just erased it.
Apprentice
Member # 6223
Profile #2
Thank you very much. The shade was there and now I can continue.
Apprentice
Member # 8861
Profile #3
I didn't want to make another thread so I have a question here,how do I kill the Black Shade of Ice in the center of Formello?
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #4
You didn't mention whether or not you've been given the quest to kill the Shades. It sounds like you have not, in which case, you can't.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Apprentice
Member # 8861
Profile #5
Then where do I get the shade quest?In Fort Draco?Or Formello?
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #6
Somewhere much further and later into the game. There's nothing you can do to get either the quest to kill the shades or the ability to do so quickly. Just enjoy playing the game and avoid the shades for now. It will all come together eventually.

And welcome to Spiderweb.

-S-

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 8861
Profile #7
I really must know :( .
I did everything to get the shade quest,I got most information from the Sage upstairs in the Northeast corner of Formello and from the Mayor.But still no luck.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #8
You don't get the quest anywhere near Formello or Fort Draco. Unless you've played your way far into the Great Cave of Avernum, like I said, it's a long ways off till you get this quest and there is no way you can get it until late in the game.

-S-

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #9
You get the quest in the Castle, and you don't get it the first time you're there. Or the second. Or the third.

—Alorael, who isn't quite sure how many visits it takes. It's plenty, though. Get used to the place.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 7032
Profile #10
How many times you visit the castle is irrelevant, what matters is that you help the mage in the castle working on defeating the shades (she works upstairs) by bringing her what she needs.

This eventually end with a something from the shade's "construction" site, once you run into it.

Then she'll say something like: "OOH, is THAT all? Darn, if only we knew! Here, take this rod and destroy them, it shouldn't be to hard now..."

Make sure you defeat the shade in Blosk, and not in the Dharmon, or else the locals will go hostile.
For the other shades it doesn't matter where you defeat them.

--------------------
_ _ _____________________________ _ _
Power to (the) Mas(ses)
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #11
If you do want to know...

You need to get into a massivly guarded enemy fortress, fight your way past hundreds of Pylons, Guards, Demons and others.

Then you must defeat the shades who become even more powerful when they are vunerable. They summon hordes of powerful followers, blast your party with fear, fire, acid, hail and other terrible afflictions.

--------------------
The force is with ME! I'm not so sure about YOU!

Trust me, you do not want to click this link
Apprentice
Member # 8861
Profile #12
That's a dumb question for me to ask because I don't have the full version.Oh well I might look back here for some more help when I get the Full version.Sorry to waste your time.
BANNED
Member # 6762
Profile #13
Ya, some of this is kinda new to me too i havent played A4 in so long so dunno, but do you get the shade mission sometime during the period where you can enter the abbys and giant lands whenever you want, in that area of time in game?

--------------------
Don't be a noob, PLAY RUNESCAPE

-SO i can pwn you-add me
or if your smart
-Save yourself and let them suffer
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #14
Read above, you get the mission in the Castle which is long before the Abyss and Giant lands.
BANNED
Member # 6762
Profile #15
Sweet i'll blow my 4 hours before 6 am doing that =] Ty

- I finished him easy, then did the E N T I R E giant quest and part of the last rentar fight, then died and i hadn't saved sinse the shade R R R R R R R R R R r r rr r r, those are the things that make me quit games, when i die and have to do like 4 hours of play again,thats why runescape is here to save us all.

[ Tuesday, June 05, 2007 23:19: Message edited by: D Pliss ]

--------------------

-SO i can pwn you-add me
or if your smart
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #16
quote:
Originally written by D Pliss:

- I finished him easy, then did the E N T I R E giant quest and part of the last rentar fight, then died and i hadn't saved sinse the shade R R R R R R R R R R r r rr r r, those are the things that make me quit games, when i die and have to do like 4 hours of play again,thats why runescape is here to save us all.

Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games.

They should use that as their advertising slogan.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 7032
Profile #17
quote:
Originally written by D Pliss:

You should have come across plenty of auto-safe safe-points.

Check your auto-safe! (Unless it is already overwritten....)

--------------------
_ _ _____________________________ _ _
Power to (the) Mas(ses)
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #18
Thank you Thuryl. :D

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
BANNED
Member # 6762
Profile #19
oh ya i should have checked auto save, ty. and to all you gay wads that dont like runescape, you can go jump off a cliff and on the way down you'll wonder why you were never really happy, and that will be becasue you never played runescape casue you dont think you will ever be able to be an event match for me.

-your all in awe because you cant imagine how a game so good could ever be made from java script, so get over jelosy of that {and me owning you} and just play and you'll love it sooo much you'll hate yourself for ever thinking it was bad. and another reason {only read of your still really gay and dont like runescape, which is horrible} if you dont think it can be fun, ask the 8 million people that play it. {it might be 10mill, not sure}

--------------------

-SO i can pwn you-add me
or if your smart
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #20
You like Runescape. Okay, we're happy for you, although some of us disagree with your views. None of that gives you the right to toss insults around, use homophobic language, or talk about Runescape constantly on another company's boards.

You've been warned. Cease and desist.

—Alorael, who wonders what's been put in the internet's tubes to make Spiderweb get all irritating suddenly. There's a strong climate of September around.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #21
Hence, why I've been sticking around Shadow Vale instead of here. Must have something to do with the RW and SubTerra forums being on their deathbeds.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #22
One would think that if you're hiding out, it's best not to mention your hiding place, let alone link to it. Do you get found first in hide and seek a lot? :P

Dikiyoba.