couple of questions (demo)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: couple of questions (demo)
Apprentice
Member # 6216
Profile #0
I've just about wrapped up the demo and am still missing a couple of bits and pieces (I'm one of those hung up on that completion thing)

One, what is to be done with Giscard, the rich guy west of Formello? Does he own the room with the major lock just north of there?

Two, where is Harko? The commander of Fort Monastery said he was among the undead to the south. If he means Grindstone, Harko wasn't there. If I did clear him out along with the shades there, it's not clearing off my quest list. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Three, only found 6 rats and got tired of looking for more. Is this job/quest important?
Shock Trooper
Member # 125
Profile #1
1. Yes, you'll get to do something small for him later. Don't worry about the door right now,

2. He's in the tunnels between Fort Monastery and Grindstone, behind a mildly locked door. Try looking around down there again.

3. They'll respawn, just come back later. It's not important, just random stuff to do.

--------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #2
Save your gremlin wine.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
You need to finish the rat quest in order for Captain Graham to post on the job board the Hrickris slaying quest. Just take your time and slay a few rats on your way back and forth to the Barren Tunnels/Motrax Cave area.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Croikle:

1. Yes, you'll get to do something small for him later. Don't worry about the door right now,

Really? What do you have to do?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #5
It's after the demo, in the Eastern Gallery you'll find a letter of introduction to Giscard on a dead body. Present it to Giscard and he'll give you your qust to remove the gremlin from his storeroom.
(All from reading the scripts.)

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Warrior
Member # 6632
Profile #6
quote:
Two, where is Harko?
Harko, the dead guy who wont stay dead. Go downstairs in the goblin caves and go south to the next map. Or go downstairs from the map north of grindstone to reach the same map.

The tunnels form a rough circle, on the west part of the circle there's a short tunnel east to a locked door.