How to kill Kravit-Bok?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How to kill Kravit-Bok?
Warrior
Member # 2838
Profile #0
The pillars keep healing him and if I destroy the pillars I get badly poisoned.

--------------------
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : :: o`-, … I'm under your bed.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #1
Haste yourself, then walk towards him. Cast Acid on the pillars and run away. Follow this technique to kill all the pillars and the vahnatai.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 1418
Profile Homepage #2
There's also a golem in the NW that you can get to aid you. Get him to tank Kravvit while you kill all the pylons with ranged attacks.

--------------------
Geneforge 2 Editor
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
Send a tank after the pylons, and just keep a substantial amount of healing power back. Coat everything with acid, and keep Bolting Kravit. Generally speaking, haste/bless/shield everyone, run in, smash him, and be ready to run out at any moment.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #4
I used a haste scroll, and used my spearman (with about a million points in quick strike) to stab the Vahnatai to death while everybody else attacked the pylons. My spearman managed to do enough damage to kill him one turn after I took out the last pylon... O_o;

EDIT: On a related note, A4's incarnation of Wise Man is a black man with robes and an iron spear? :eek:

[ Sunday, March 05, 2006 15:36: Message edited by: Wise Ashby ]

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #5
Give every one a bow. Stand far enough away to remain unharmed.

Plink away.

No fuss, no muss.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Warrior
Member # 2838
Profile #6
The acid solution was the best at the end. Thanks for your help.

--------------------
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : :: o`-, … I'm under your bed.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #7
I get my slith spearman to tank, while my nephil archer chips away at the pylons (both hasted). I cure the slith after each pylon dies, so he takes very little poison dmg while the other pylons and Kravit become more poisoned with each pylon that dies.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #8
I just had everyone cast spells/fire arrows at the pillars from a distance. Then I did the same with Kravit-Bok. The pillars killed themselves with their own poison, along with Kravit. A long battle that was a fun thing to do, I guess.

--------------------
Pass the sauerkraut and chips please.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #9
All this talk about using multiple PC's when one is enough for the job...

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #10
Yes, soloing him is fun. And I never got to the xp wall. I have yet to decide weather or not to register.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Cartographer
Member # 995
Profile #11
I have a pole fighter, an archer, an archer/priest, and a mage/thief.

the mage hastes the archers, who go around the corner and shoot the pillars at a distance, none of my party gets acid. Bok and the other pillars got it all (and the golem, not that it mattered. the golem neither got hurt much nor dealt much hurt).

the fighter and the mage clean up any summons that approach me. the hasted archer/priest sometimes shoots only once to toss out a heal if bok actually throws something dangerous.

zzzz. the necromancer hrickis was more dangerous because he had a good chance of throwing out a multi-character-instant-kill (at my HP level).

[ Sunday, March 05, 2006 23:55: Message edited by: -silver- ]
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #12
Silver, so good to see you. What happened to your maps? We are missing them badly. Will you put them up again?

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #13
It's not that hard to kill him since he doesn't move. Stand back and acid spray him and his pylons. You can wait until the first time that they heal him if you want to play the game straight before woking on the pylons. Acid spray, bolt of fire, and arrow anyone he summons as aid.

Take advantage of the blue bowls northeast of him that you can drink. Two of them help you, one is poison, and the last is unknown effect.