NOSE v0.1

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: NOSE v0.1
Apprentice
Member # 5980
Profile Homepage #0
NOSE (Not an Other Script Editor) is a savegame editor. It lets you alter your character's stats and, in the next versions, your inventory.
IMAGE(http://x2.putfile.com/7/19312233314.jpg)As you can see it's not very nice to look at(i'll work on this in the next releases) but it's simple and removes the need to play with script files.

Simply run it; it will show you the "Open File" dialogue. Go to your savegame's folder (Save0, Save1,...) and open the "data" file. From there it's very simple. To quit&save simply press the ESC key.

You can get it here(400k):
(windows only!) NOSE v0.1

( REMEMBER TO BACKUP THE SAVEGAME!)

[ Friday, July 15, 2005 04:23: Message edited by: Indeterminatus ]

--------------------
[My homepage] - [The Reasoned Character Editor] - [NOSE(Gf3 version)] - [NOSE(Gf2 version)]
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #1
I notice you accidentally typed "Dragon" instead of "Drakon". And shouldn't that say skill points instead of xp points?

[ Wednesday, July 13, 2005 08:50: Message edited by: Walter ]

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Apprentice
Member # 5980
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Walter:

I notice you accidentally typed "Dragon" instead of "Drakon". And shouldn't that say skill points instead of xp points?
Will do in the next version, thanks for notifing it :)

BTW did you try it?

--------------------
[My homepage] - [The Reasoned Character Editor] - [NOSE(Gf3 version)] - [NOSE(Gf2 version)]
Warrior
Member # 3629
Profile #3
400k!?! Not to sound rude, but that sounds really fishy. Download at your own risk people.

[ Thursday, July 14, 2005 01:24: Message edited by: Travers ]
Apprentice
Member # 5980
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Travers:

400k!?! Not to sound rude, but that sounds really fishy. Download at your own risk people.
You may not want to sound rude, but you are. If i wanted to trick you i wouldn't have written the size there, in front of your eyes. FYI , since i don't use Visual Basic or Net, it weights so much because it holds the dll for the Allegro library (which means the project is completelely portable to Mac, with little work).

Sorry, but what you said really offended me.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #5
Well I downloaded it. And bad things have failed to happen. My anti-virus, the clever little thing that it is, hasn't pointed an accusing finger. My guess is that it's clean. So, in future people, show some respect and/or trust for our fellow spiderwebbers!

I haven't actually tried it yet though. Will do tonight.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Warrior
Member # 5550
Profile Homepage #6
Do you think that this could be used for G2?

--------------------
Q: What is the sound of one hand clapping?
A: The sound of someone getting smacked upside the head.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a good side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Don't worry Alorael, custom titles are overrated.
Warrior
Member # 3035
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Maxmillion:

Do you think that this could be used for G2?
No it won't..or at least it shouldn't...

Any really cool Indeterminatus

--------------------
Geneforge 3 Trainer for windows.
[NEWEST v.0.9 ~~ Trainer D/L Here (.zip, 103kb)
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #8
Good job.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 5980
Profile Homepage #9
Thanks for the kind words :)

As for using it for Geneforge 2: Pyro is right, the save format is different and you can't use this save editor. Of course you could use the Gf2 version version i just released ;)

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 8292
Profile #10
My guess is that very few people still read this thread, but anyway, could this possibly be converted to GF4?

--------------------
"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest person you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for, because you can never tell when they're going to do something...stupid."
-Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Warrior
Member # 8338
Profile #11
Agreed, needs a GF4 and GF1 updates!

[ Sunday, April 08, 2007 23:59: Message edited by: Eugi ]