Geneforge 3 Trainer Windows +4

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Geneforge 3 Trainer Windows +4
Warrior
Member # 3035
Profile Homepage #0
Hi guys

~UPDATE~

I built this basic trainer for Windows.

At the moment it has 4 options

1. Locks amount of money at 9999. While this feature is ON there will be no change in value.

2. Locks amount of avalible Skill points at 9999. This is for your character only not your creations.

3. Any item placed in designated slot (See picture below) Will become 99 in value. Unstackable objects will sometimes disappear when dropped. So as a prcaution if it dosn't show a number on the lower right hand don't place here. (Equipment, Artifact creation items)

In addition you can then move the stack alowing to duplicate other objects.

Watch the weight! You will still be encumbered. And it is easy to become item crazy.

Designated slot is the square (or is it a rectangle?...) under "Your" in the inventory screen.
Red X is the slot.
IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/ArsonistPyro/Sigs/.gf1.jpg)
(Updates)

4. When entering Combat mode your characters AP will become unlimited. Sometimes it will show a different number however it should still be unlimited. To end your characters turn press "SPACEBAR" or move cursor over your character and click when clock symbol appears.

NOW WITH DOCUMENTATION

[NEWEST v.0.9 ~~ Trainer D/L Here(.zip, 103kb)
~~~~~~~~~~~
[OLD v.87 ~~ Trainer D/l Here
(.zip, 102kb)]

Yeah its not that great hopefully I can get more options in. Comments can be posted here I guess..

[ Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:10: Message edited by: Pyro ]

--------------------
Geneforge 3 Trainer for windows.
[NEWEST v.0.9 ~~ Trainer D/L Here (.zip, 103kb)
Apprentice
Member # 5980
Profile Homepage #1
This week is the "Hack The Generorge" week :D

Congrats.

--------------------
[My homepage] - [The Reasoned Character Editor] - [NOSE(Gf3 version)] - [NOSE(Gf2 version)]
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #2
I downloaded and am using it currently, thanks! it works just fine. But being encumbered isn't fine at all :D

Keep up the good work.

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #3
I just wanted to clear something up - you need to be running the Trainer in the background for it to work. Just opening it, turning things on and then closing it didn't work for me.

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - La maison de mon rêve?
Warrior
Member # 3035
Profile Homepage #4
Well the new option should fix being encumbered. lol...

Also Thx for pointing that out SupaNik new versions now come with instructions.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #5
I usually press tab+alt then run the trainer and then go back to the game... I noticed that even after getting 9999 coins I can still add more as I collect it from diff scenarios, cool...

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Warrior
Member # 3035
Profile Homepage #6
Well if you havn't realized already...

I have stopped all work on this project I just became too busy :(

Anyway enjoy what is here.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #7
How do you use it? Do you need to save the original game files?

Please be more detail.
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5802
Profile #8
i cant seem to download it, i get a page cannot be displayed message or a blank page

--------------------
If Skribbane dosn't kill me, canisters will.

"You suck." - TM
Apprentice
Member # 6414
Profile #9
yeah i cant either
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #10
try right-clicking and "save target as"
dunno why you would want it though... it sounds like it takes ALL the fun out of the game... even more than the editors do.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #11
Topic necromancy.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

Topic necromancy.
Spam. :P

The person actually had a valid question: "How do I get the editor discussed here?" If that's not a valid reason to post to an old topic, I don't know what is.

[ Tuesday, October 25, 2005 09:40: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #13
Good now just make it for mac.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #14
Ok, I've gotten a copy of the trainer and put it on my site (with proper credit given of course). you can get to my site by clicking the word 'get' in my sig.

Pyro: If you want me to take it down, PM me and I will do so.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Apprentice
Member # 6445
Profile #15
Why won't it download!?

EDIT:

"Save Target As" doesn't work. It just gives me
a black HTML page that I cannot open even with
a text editor.

[ Sunday, November 06, 2005 13:13: Message edited by: Aurora ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #16
If you're trying to download from Pyro's link, it won't work because the link is dead.

If your trying to download it from my page (click the word "get" in my sig), it works perfectly for me.

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 6463
Profile #17
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

If you're trying to download from Pyro's link, it won't work because the link is dead.

If your trying to download it from my page (click the word "get" in my sig), it works perfectly for me.

Gone to the Get, downloads the zip and its empty or a bad zip cause it opens empty thought u should know, course i'm sure i could be wrong

[ Tuesday, November 08, 2005 17:55: Message edited by: dbesing ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #18
It downloads and opens just fine for me. I'll test it on my roommate's computer.

Edit: It downloads and opens flawlessly on my roommate's computer as well.

[ Tuesday, November 08, 2005 18:03: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 6463
Profile #19
nm, i just went again and it worked, this time

[ Tuesday, November 08, 2005 19:54: Message edited by: dbesing ]
Apprentice
Member # 6445
Profile #20
Eldibs, could you post the link to it?
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #21
It's on my website (which has been updated for 1337n3$$). You can get there by going here, or you can click the word 'get' in my sig.

I don't know if Angelfire will let you download from an offsite link, but I'll put one here anyways.

You can download it here.

Edit: Nope, it won't let me download from an offsite link. You can still try it, but it probably won't work.

[ Friday, November 11, 2005 18:48: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 6442
Profile #22
The first link from Eldibis works for me!
This trainer is awesome!! :D
P.S. Where should we put this file? Does this work for the unregistered version?

[ Saturday, November 12, 2005 02:50: Message edited by: resmc157 ]
Warrior
Member # 5483
Profile #23
quote:
dunno why you would want it though... it sounds like it takes ALL the fun out of the game... even more than the editors do.

What I do is play the game normaly the first time through, then cheat my ass off the second. :D This trainer is esp. helpful if you're a shaper so you can cast decent spells & make strong creations. I really feel it shouldn't cost essence to raise your creations' stats. (Just use skill points like Alwan & Greta)

--------------------
Ignorance Is bliss -Cypher (Matrix)
Don't think you can; know you can -Morpheus (Matrix)

sanity is overrated :)
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #24
quote:
P.S. Where should we put this file? Does this work for the unregistered version?
Just put it wherever you want. Run GF3, the hit alt-tab, and run the trainer. It should work with the unregistered version, since it's the same program as the registered version.

Edit: My website is currently down, because Angelfire is trying to have a monopoly on Freedom of Speech (unfortunately for them, they'll have to fight GameFAQ's for it). So the trainer is temporarily unavailable, until I find a webhost that isn't offended by free speech.

[ Monday, November 21, 2005 07:06: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------

Pages