Geneforge 3 Trainer Windows +4

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Geneforge 3 Trainer Windows +4
Apprentice
Member # 6505
Profile #25
http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1S1EQB4TMMLXQ03HS5U1YVP9JW Temporary place to get it from if it dies from here let me know and ill reupload it until someone can find a more permanant place for it and much thanks to Eldibs for helping me to get a hold of it
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #26
Okay, I've found a new host for my page, and I have the trainer uploaded. Hopefully, they don't hate freedom of speech like Angelfire does.

My site is now here, and the trainer is now available here.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Warrior
Member # 3035
Profile Homepage #27
Great Job Eldibs.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the trainer. The email I have been using to respond to these questions has been shutdown. You may still contact me at the email listed on the boards. Anyhoo I am trying to get a friend to host the file.

Also there have been some problems with it not working on a few peoples pc's. I havn't been able to figure out what it could be. I do know that if you change the process name of geneforge it wont work since the trainer looks for a specfic name. It may also be a anti-virus problem. Some AV's stop ram editing which is what most trainers do. (And I don't reccomend turn off your AV)

Anyways Hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

[ Monday, November 28, 2005 19:54: Message edited by: Pyro ]

--------------------
Geneforge 3 Trainer for windows.
[NEWEST v.0.9 ~~ Trainer D/L Here (.zip, 103kb)
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #28
Thanks.

Personally, I almost never have my AV program on. It uses up valuable system resources. Instead, I just do a full system scan every now and then. My PC runs better that way.

Now I just need to find that song Thralni wrote, and my entire site will have been restored.

Edit: You can get to my site by clicking the word 'horrible' in my sig.

In closing:

Boycott Angelfire!!!
</leetness>

[ Monday, November 28, 2005 20:10: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Apprentice
Member # 6955
Profile #29
it wont work :mad: it tells that its corrupted or something like that could you send me it without packing
Warrior
Member # 3035
Profile Homepage #30
hosted on rapidshare scroll down and hit the free button,then wait 30 or so secs and type verification code

Exe file:

http://rapidshare.de/files/16332969/Geneforge_3_Trainer.exe

Readme:

http://rapidshare.de/files/16333072/README.txt

--------------------
Geneforge 3 Trainer for windows.
[NEWEST v.0.9 ~~ Trainer D/L Here (.zip, 103kb)
Warrior
Member # 716
Profile #31
I absolutely love the the Trainer! I have two questions. 1) Will it work with the earlier Geneforges? 2) Is there any hope you will make one just like it for Avernum 4? (I love the game but die way to often) Thank you, Wind Wolf. :)
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #32
1) No. It's called a Geneneforge 3 trainer for a reason.

2) One already exists.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #33
Originally written by radix malorum est cupiditas:
quote:
1) No. It's called a Geneneforge 3 trainer for a reason.
Fortunately for Wind Wolf, there are G1 and G2 trainers available. Just look in the header of this forum.

Originally written by radix malorum est cupiditas:

quote:
2)One already exists.
Dikiyoba knows that more than one exist. Use the search function in the Avernum 4 forum to find them.

Edit: Fixed quote.

[ Sunday, April 09, 2006 07:34: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Warrior
Member # 716
Profile #34
Thank you Dikiyoba but I can't get it to download and the other one dosen't work on my computer. Oh well, will just have to keep dieing I guess. I REALLY hope there is an editor for A5. :(

I found the links for the other Geneforge editors thanks. :)
Apprentice
Member # 14381
Profile #35
Hi. Can anyone upload the trainer somewhere? All the links in this post seem to be dead...

Thanks.

[ Thursday, February 21, 2008 09:13: Message edited by: Playa ]

Pages