Cave full of ghosts

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Cave full of ghosts
Apprentice
Member # 5896
Profile #0
What we have to do in this cave ? if I read the book (chant) I have a multitude of ghosts and it's impossible to kill all, and there is a door which doesn't open....
I have evenn tried to collect all the skulls and put them outside the cave to see if this changes something :cool:

[ Wednesday, June 22, 2005 23:15: Message edited by: Paulette ]
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #1
You have to kill the ghosts. Acid works well, and immediately running to a dead end so you can take them on a few at a time helps a lot. It is a difficult fight though, and you might want to come back later when you are stronger.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
Yes, it's a very difficult dungeon. You need to read the book three times, and after killing all of the ghosts, the door will open and there will be more ghosts to kill (but some nice items too).

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #3
On normal it should not be that hard if you play your Agent or Shaper right.
Guardian might be harder, but not if you focus on missile weapons.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 5896
Profile #4
I haven't seen that I had an answer...

thank you very much
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #5
You have to read the book 3 times to open that door, and each time it summons a more dangerous group of shades, and there are a few more exceptionally powerful shades past the door. This area is however completely optional and is only done for the treasures inside, so if you can't beat it don't be afraid to wait and come back later as it is the toughest spot on harmony isle.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #6
Second toghest. The madness mire was next to impossible.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #7
Not if you clear the twin mind tunnels before attacking the spawners and have 8 leadership which allows you to convince Diawaniya to provide reinforcements to attack the rogues. This will cause a battle alpha, a glaak, and a roamer to appear near the supply cache in the infested pathway that will follow you around and fight for you, and will continue to do so in the madness mire. (With their help I actually managed to take them out without clearing the twin mind tunnels first without too much difficulty, though I was a shaper, not an agent).

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #8
There are two ways to approach the madness mire. The first is to get Diwaniya to aid you if you have high leadership with some reinforcements. The second is to use speed pods and speed packets and run past the monsters all the way to the exit. Then you run for the twin minds tunnels. Once twin minds is done, go back and kill the spawners.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #9
Kyra's area I could clear every time. Madness mire I couldn't.