Splitclaw

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Splitclaw
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #0
I was playing Geneforge 3 again and I remembered a question I meant to ask a while ago. What's the deal with Master Hodge's old battle alpha that he has in the begining of the game. It describes him as gnarled, highly modified, and scary to students. I imagine the first time I saw him I was probably looking forward to fighting him, but that doesn't happen in the game. What's the deal?

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
You can fight him if you want in the beginning. I think you die right away. He's there for color.
Warrior
Member # 8344
Profile #2
your not supposed to fight him at the beginning unless u love cheating!
lol!
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #3
I am assuming that killing Splitclaw and/or Master Hodge you would cause a number of glitches.

Either that, or you will still find Master Hodge later if you kill him in the beginning, or the "stuff done flag" will set to him being dead and not appear later.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.
Muffins n' Hell. Note that revisions of the first part is down the list.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
I seem to remember that I was able to kill Splitclaw, after locking Hoge in his bedroom or something like that. But this made everything in the school hostile to me, including the servant mind, so I decided it was not a thing to do.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 3612
Profile #5
If you have at least 4 leadership points you can fight Master Hodge, with the right dialog choices.

Of course it means instant death. :D
Apprentice
Member # 8292
Profile #6
Well actually, i did kill Master Hoge once in the school, (using cheats, of course) and he didn't show up in the Roamer Marsh (didnt cause any glitches) but I could not get out of Fort Wilton without killing everyone in it

PS: Just to keep this slightly more on subject, Splitclaw died with Hoge in the school

--------------------
"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest person you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for, because you can never tell when they're going to do something...stupid."
-Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #7
Killing Hodge will make it impossible to get past the first fort on donal island.

I tried and the captain of the fort is always busy or I get rather a nasty error message about hodge not being there or a SSD flag not active.

Mind you I do play a slightly modded game so the facts here may be taken with a pinch of salt.

--------------------
The force is with ME! I'm not so sure about YOU!

Never trust a man who can say "Pickles" with a manic gleam in his eye.